Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven (53332 Views)

Bandits Strike In Katsina-Ala Benue, Kill 7, Injures 5 Others (Graphic Pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Agatu In Benue, Kill 16 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Yankee101: 1:41am On Oct 21, 2023
They are on camera
They’ll all going down
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by pargelenis(m): 1:43am On Oct 21, 2023
The armed robbers first attacked a police station!!
Nigeria is truly a pathetic country grin
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Adabestseason(m): 2:43am On Oct 21, 2023
We are on top of the situation,investigations are on-going.Some persons will come out to tell us this
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by poppingtags: 3:31am On Oct 21, 2023
They should arrest all the herbalists in benefit Firstly, and ask them people that come for fortifications. Coz how on earth would you rob like 4 banks altogether in a day?😉
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by poppingtags: 3:32am On Oct 21, 2023
*in benue state firstly
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 21, 2023
The 1st and second pictures were a robbery incidence that took place some years back in a zenith bank branch in the east some years ago.The man in white was a policeman who shot one of the robbers that tried to confront him inside the security room he was hiding.The policeman was later shot by one of the gang robbery as he tried to escape.I learnt he died as a result of his injury as one of his eyes was pluck out by the bullet.
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by HeroicMeastro: 4:00am On Oct 21, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

Robbery inspired by renewed shege.
Are you one of the robbers?
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by HeroicMeastro: 4:06am On Oct 21, 2023
mcmbonu:
APC have distroy Ed the security architecture of this country.

Which Government is worst in security

Like for APC
Share for PDP
PDP birth Boko Haram terrorists
Apc birth IPOB terrorists
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by HeroicMeastro: 4:09am On Oct 21, 2023
spy24:
Even Ghana don better pass Nigeria

The terror we face in this country eh..

If you are not living in Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Enugu and Ekiti in this country, you are not safe
Pack ur things and move to Ghana, then.
So even Rivers (cult den) and enugu (IPOB terrorist 2nd HQ) are save according to you right?
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by franugo(m): 4:11am On Oct 21, 2023
osazsky:
Igbo people when una go change if it's not guns it's drug,baby factory's,developers cheats prostitution fake pdts yahoo crime..can't u guys live without crime.i have never seen an honest igbo man..even d maxi okeke in my area sells fake drugs

Benue is igbo?
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by HeroicMeastro: 4:13am On Oct 21, 2023
ivolt:
This is pre-election robbery.
It is definitely linked to political thugs or election campaign.
Are we still in the pre-election season?
Or are u just waking up from ogogoro slumber?
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by HeroicMeastro: 4:14am On Oct 21, 2023
ruffDiamond:
Thiefnu-ibu economic Failure effect! simple!more crime on the way! everybody , stay safe o,naija pass jagajaga right now angry
Oh... I thought you ppl said he is not your president grin
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Amount(m): 5:00am On Oct 21, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Pack ur things and move to Ghana, then.
So even Rivers (cult den) and enugu (IPOB terrorist 2nd HQ) are save according to you right?

Oga wetin we get for Rivers State no be cult...
Respectfully, your arinze de cap vertical.

Dream job, Rivers State go feel am soon based on proper...
No be childs!!!
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Fearyourcreator: 5:18am On Oct 21, 2023
adecz:

OP, Why using fake screen shot of
a different bank robbery of over 5
years ago in Owerri to report a story
in Benue state.

Seun
Lalasticlala should note.
Imagine

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by sonofsteven: 5:41am On Oct 21, 2023
adecz:

in Benue state.

Seun

This is not owerri

Na that offa robbery wey implicate Saraki right man
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by obontami: 5:49am On Oct 21, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Nawa o...they did a nice job, sapa too much...but killing people no follow..

How I wish they fit come rob Zenith Bank for Agbor road, Benin City throw money enter road for us....( but make them no kill anyone oh) that Zenith Bank do me shege during Emefiele change of naira notes...

RIP to the dead😢
I hope the DSS can see this and call you up for questions.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by eteebanky: 6:13am On Oct 21, 2023
Samogloby:
The police were in Lagos tollgate to intimidate the peaceful protesters of ENDARS while the real criminals were operating without resistance from security agencies in Benue

Mumu, na Lagos division police go come benue con neutralize the criminals

Mumu
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by jimmynauty: 6:14am On Oct 21, 2023
Afokesco:
armed robbery would increase by next year

HoR collect suvs worth #160m meanwhile Dem de share cup of rice for household as palliative...shege banza
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Pat081: 6:30am On Oct 21, 2023
Reliable912:
I can't blame anyone, Nigeria's conditions are the cause
But what of those who are killed they have family too
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Acidosis(m): 6:49am On Oct 21, 2023
The security agents should be on alert in the Middle Belt region. It only takes common sense now to realise that Kogi state may be their next target. When you allow governors and politicians to trade guns in the name of elections in the midst of severe poverty, the consequences are not so difficult to determine.

The security situation in Kogi should be tightened.
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Bullet01(f): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2023
This valueless piece of paper is still making people to misbehave
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Xion20: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2023
Microwhy:
Very stupid dead end state...
State where government dont pay dedicated teachers their salary for months.
Youths are into cultism and the girls are very mannerless and useless and very local.
Very rubbish state.

Your reply to personal, address the real issue not the perceived mannerless girls
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by chudez0147(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2023
I always knew it was old pictures, but I thought it was offa in kwara
adecz:

in Benue state.

Seun
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Chosimba: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2023
Reliable912:
I can't blame anyone,, Nigeria conditions are the cause

Are you okay mentally sir?

You can't blame anyone for killing innocent people and stealing others money?

You and the 63+ people who like d you comment are really mad!!

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by maasoap(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2023
spy24:
Even Ghana don better pass Nigeria

The terror we face in this country eh..

If you are not living in Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Enugu and Ekiti in this country, you are not safe
Mumu
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by maasoap(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2023
landmark86:
Remind me of OFFA BANKS ROBBERY
Even after the arrest we hear nothing about the case. Most of this guys are sponsored by the big man in this country.
May God continue to protect us (Amen)
Offa robbery that the prime suspect had been killed in detention. The problem with cases like this in Nigeria is that our journalists don't follow up after some time
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by adecz: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2023
sonofsteven:

This is not owerri

Na that offa robbery wey implicate Saraki right man

Mr Man, don't say what you don't
know.

You can see the plain clothes police man
at the bottom right hand corner running out of the Security post after shooting dead one
of the armed robbers..

The policeman also suffered bullet wounds.
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by sureinfo: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2023
"throw naira notes as they escape" a lot of bystanders will love this. grin
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by HenryWilliams(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2023
Those pics are several years old..
Totally different bank robbery
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by zedman1(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2023
mcmbonu:
APC have distroy Ed the security architecture of this country.

Which Government is worst in security

Like for APC
Share for PDP
All these party people sef, I wonder how you guys reason. So people started robbing because of party in Nigeria? Armed robbery started in Nigeria today I guess? And there are some blaming economic hardship, why are they not robbing too since it's hard for them too. Even in countries with brilliant economies, robbers still exist. A thief is a thief, a bad man is a bad man irrespective of Party, region, religion or any other factor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug / EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos / Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.