Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven (53326 Views)

Bandits Strike In Katsina-Ala Benue, Kill 7, Injures 5 Others (Graphic Pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Agatu In Benue, Kill 16 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by orohbirodeysmel: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2023
obontami:
I hope the DSS can see this and call you up for questions.

Na only DSS you Sabi...go report me to FIFA, CAF, AFCON, AU, UN...ozwor
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Lilgabby(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2023
That first and second pictures are scene from last 3 or 4 years. Why that?
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Blackdisciple(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2023
Robbed three banks in a day kaii , no mopols for Benue again, ok all of them dey Lagos sha
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Afokesco(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2023
jimmynauty:

HoR collect suvs worth #160m meanwhile Dem de share cup of rice for household as palliative...shege banza

lol bro.... that's Nigeria politics for you. too much greed... politicians don't want the good of the country

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by donmorano22(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2023
Nonsense, Old news with different old screenshot from another bank robbery at Owerri, you de fine wetting to write abi? Give us report about Hamas moaning
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by LordEclipse: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2023
Big4wig:

Source: https://punchng.com/robbers-raid-three-banks-in-benue-kill-seven

File Photo used for illustration
The pictures used here is at least 5 years old.. Stop attaching wrong pics to your stories
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by ruffDiamond: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Oh... I thought you ppl said he is not your president grin
I never mentioned anywhere he's my PresiDIot undecided
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Ginomel(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
I'm sure the victims family will love to read this comment.

I guess those killed are not Nigerians and also not suffering?

I guess we will say the same when someone you love also becomes a victim of these evil people.

Don't mind that off-sense being. No justification for evil. Let him put himself in the shoes of those victims let's know if he will still feel there is a reason for justification.
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by MrBroke(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2023
adecz:

OP, Why using fake screen shot of
a different bank robbery of over 5
years ago in Owerri to report a story
in Benue state.

Seun
Lalasticlala should note.

I tire o. Mods are suppose to process all this b4 accepting a story. This is passing wrong information cause I remember that bank robbery that happend in Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Trustmea: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2023
SimpleDan3:
Not 3banks,
The Banks are:
First bank, Zenith bank, Stanbit bank, UBA and the police station. So sad😭
Hahahahaha they rob police station too chai
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Trustmea: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Pack ur things and move to Ghana, then.
So even Rivers (cult den) and enugu (IPOB terrorist 2nd HQ) are save according to you right?
Enugu is safe ipob can't disturb u if u obey their rules and that's be on ur crib jejely on Monday.
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Microwhy: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2023
Xion20:

Your reply to personal, address the real issue not the perceived mannerless girls
Your defense is personal but on a general note, The Girls are Mannerless.
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by ollypass: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
hmmm I lost my cousine to this robbery he has a shop close to one of the banks and was about fleeing on his bike, only to be shot point blank in the head and brains blown out..making me suspect this criminals have military training or back ground.
We were preparing for his father's burial in December ..who died barely a month ago. now they have made a wife a widow and his children orphans for money they were still spraying on the road.
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Coconunu(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
It's four banks not three
First bank
Zenith bank
Stanbic ibtc
UBA
All in otukpo Benue
Chat me up on WhatsApp for the videos
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by bjtinz: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
Otukpo is supposed to be third biggest town in Benue yet was easily overrun by robbers is truly shocking as it is embarrassing.

RIP to the deceased
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by bjtinz: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
ollypass:
hmmm I lost my cousine to this robbery he has a shop close to one of the banks and was about fleeing on his bike, only to be shot point blank in the head and brains blown out..making me suspect this criminals have military training or back ground.
We were preparing for his father's burial in December ..who died barely a month ago. now they have made a wife a widow and his children orphans for money they were still spraying on the road.

Wow. So sad
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Perseverance127: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
Microwhy:
Very stupid dead end state...
State where government dont pay dedicated teachers their salary for months.
Youths are into cultism and the girls are very mannerless and useless and very local.
Very rubbish state.
no State is good in Nigerian, nasty man.
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by sonofsteven: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
adecz:

Mr Man, don't say what you don't
know.

You can see the plain clothes police man
at the bottom right hand corner running out of the Security post after shooting dead one
of the armed robbers..

The policeman also suffered bullet wounds.

You wan bet am?
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Sleekfingers: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
iampeterben:
How do this men do this things, rob Bank 1, 2 and 3 and still get away with it uncut? Everybody is a suspect in that locality.

Are you a grammarian?
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Deogratiasfx: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
Judolisco:
Dis nonsense started in offa kwara state... Now armed robbers r now using d tactics.... How u go get mind go attack police station first... Dem rob 3 banks... Haha shocked
RIP to d security guard.... Na wetin him go chop e dey find.... I pray d robbers are caught and dealt with

5 banks not 3
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Judolisco(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

5 banks not 3
5 banks... Jesus christ shocked
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Fgwa: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
adecz:

OP, Why using fake screen shot of
a different bank robbery of over 5
years ago in Owerri to report a story
in Benue state.

Seun
Lalasticlala should note.

Na true brother. The first screen short happened 5 years ago in imo state not even warri.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Lukss: 3:03am On Oct 22, 2023
This picture isn't a recent one...

There is q mixed up some where...
Big4wig:

Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Davehasmadeit(m): 6:17am On Oct 22, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Nawa o...they did a nice job, sapa too much...but killing people no follow..

How I wish they fit come rob Zenith Bank for Agbor road, Benin City throw money enter road for us....( but make them no kill anyone oh) that Zenith Bank do me shege during Emefiele change of naira notes...

RIP to the dead😢
It seems you also a robber
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by Princelumide: 6:22am On Oct 22, 2023
No matter the condition, this is unacceptable...
angry sad
Reliable912:
I can't blame anyone,, Nigeria conditions are [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]the cause
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by billyG(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
spy24:

Rivers is safe!

When last you hear kidnapping or armed robbery or even fire incident there ?

You just wan mention me, please face your front
No b yo brother 2baba beheaded a DPO recently?
Re: Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven by losky83: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
Big4wig:

IT IS SHAMEFUL FOR A POLICE SPOKES PERSON TO ACTUALLY CONFIRM A ROBBERY THAT TOOK PLACE FOR AN HOUR.WHERE WERE THOSE POLICE OFFICERS WHO BEHAVE AS IF THEY CAN CONFRONT THE DEVIL?THEY SAW THEIR MATES AND WENT INTO HIDING FOR AN HOUR.IF IT IS CIVILIANS NOW,THEY WOULD DRAG BYE THE TROUSERS AND COCK THEIR RIFFLE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Men Nabbed In A Hotel With Cocaine Enroute Saudi Arabia. Photo / MAPOLY Female Student Found Dead After She Was Abducted By Gunmen (photos) / Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.