Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit (33699 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) / Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm / Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Nonny95: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
The kind words of Emir of Kano to HE PO.

Your Excellency
Peter Obi.

We thank you for coming to kano to condole me and the family of late Bello Maitama Yusuf.

I hold you in high esteem, Kano and the palace is your home, you don't need an appointment to come and see me.

You can come and see me anytime you want.

I thank you for the love and good relationship you showed to me and the people of kano.

We shall be looking forward to seeing more, more and more of you. We wish you safe return to your destination, and thank you very much for coming.

We shall be looking forward to seeing more, more and more of you. We wish you safe return to your destination, and thank you very much for coming.
...... The Emir of Kano Aminu

Source: Dr Yunusa Tanko (Twitter)

85 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Nonny95: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
Let the wailing begin in 1....2..... Go

143 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Nonny95: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
Peter Obi is busy visiting every state with his personal resources while the robotic INEC packed president hasn't visited any state, talk about solving a single problem since he snatched, grabbed and ran away with it.

424 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Reliable912: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
Cool

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Bobloco: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
Peter Obi

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by chiefolododo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
I see Peter becoming the president of Nigeria

299 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by ejimatic: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nonny95:

https://twitter.com/YunusaTanko/status/1714972094365077827?t=u0-XVabdPo20WUGO7Q1Z9A&s=19
The North and the North politics. I can see now that the North voted for Peter Obi grin

Dey play oooooo grin >

9 Likes

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Taylor94: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
chiefolododo:

We no want

Peter Obi no be dog wey dey eat left over

Country wey una Tinubu don spoil na wetin una wan dash obi

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Urheadmaster(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Obi Is the man of the people
Bobloco:
Peter Obi

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Nonny95: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
ejimatic:
The North and the North politics. I can see now that the North voted for Peter Obi angry angry

Dey play oooooo angry angry

Nobody is talking about politics on this thread.

Abii you guys have another election this month? Or the one you snatched don tire una?

66 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Nonny95: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
nlfpmod

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by JealousCobra(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
Obi is playing his politics well. . 🕶️

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by keymatt(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
Man of the people cool
Unlike one international forger who smuggled himself into Aso Rock. grin grin grin

We'll, over to our hungry agbadorian friends to come and say stupid things as usual.

142 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Jostoman: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
Peter Obi is love by all nigerians

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Ozommadu: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
When will ebola visit people that were massacred in their home in benue state three days ago by fulani herdsmen??

When is he visiting his people in oyo state that was killed in their farm by same herdsmen??

What exactly is ebola doing there

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Danegun777: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
Attention seeking photo loving man

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Khallicopyro: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
It's only a matter of time. This man will rule Nigeria

83 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Varunpulyani: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
Danegun777:
Attention seeking photo loving man

E pain you like e pain your papa abi ?

Ok good

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by CalabarPikin: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
Man of the people

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Elimosee9282: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
I know it not much but at least it can feed some for a day or pay some bills so don’t miss this

No playing If you don’t love free money then skip this, but if you need urgent money for bills not much then read below

Screenshot below no playing

Even if some of you have received the money and still did not send me my share I won’t stop helping and I appreciate those that reach out and send me part of the money, if I have any more updates I will let you know

For those that have not yet heard about it or don’t know how to receive their own read below

Palmpay Nigeria Support Fund Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register as a new user and collect the reward too,.

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

When you receive the 20,000 you will send me 5k out of it for showing you this update so when I find another one I will be happy to post it here

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot…. Once you receive the money and you want to send me my own share as appreciation then send it to this account

OPay 8.1.8.1.5.5.3.4.7

Click below Facebook post link

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0T5N4Q9HLTDpuKfR3Kcu6B7xEuHqsqEcpnByCat4y7HGVtr9XZhJ6iGrQgHoYuaXNl/?mibextid=cr9u03

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by shiki(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
cheesy Obi we know
Israel vs Gaza war covers the other one shame from certificate saga

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Ashez: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
The people's President
FBI to nail bobo Chicago last last, and finally the people's mandate shall stand
Light is coming once again, rejoice Nigerians.

52 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by ejimatic: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nonny95:

Nobody is talking about politics on this thread.

Abii you guys have another election this month? Or the one you snatched don tire una?
Na you I dey support. Peter Obi dey thank. Emir for voting for him grin

My across the River Niger people with surface politics! They believed Hausas voted Obi .For where? Never ever at least not in this decades.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by OBIGS(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
Peter Obi will save Nigeria

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by iampeterben(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
What about the other Emir. Wait how many Emir does Kano have now?
Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Nazgul: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
If not for tribalism, this man would have been in Aso Rock.

The Tinubu they forced on us and we decided to manage for the next 4 years, is making us miss Buhari. Can you imagine. I never thought I would miss Buhari until Tinubu came on board.

Tinubu's calamities has shown clearly that he had no laid down plan on how to manage the economy of this country. When he was avoiding media debates, we told them, they said he built Lagos, and he's a master strategist.

If you tell me Tinubu is a master strategist in rigging, I'll agree with you...but in governance, no way. Because anybody can rule Lagos. Reason being that Lagos is already established. There are thousands of companies that rake in billions of tax to the state. There's a functional Port, An international airport along with a local wing, lots of large markets, and a huge population.

So even if you put a youth corper there, all he needs is a working team and he'll do well cos the finances he would need to execute major project can easily be generated by the state.

This is what we tried to explain to people, but hatred couldn't make them see beyond their nose. Look at where we are today.

A nation who's economy literally survives on importation cannot sustain her local currency. Everyone is suffering, no end in sight, some are even telling us to give Tinubu more time. How can you give more time to someone who doesn't even know what he's doing?

You removed subsidy, and in less than 5 months after removing it, you're paying for it again, doesn't that singular act show that he doesn't know what he's doing?

Honestly, this country mata just taya me. As rich as we are in oil, we should be rubbing shoulders with UAE, Quarter and co, yet we're dying to get visas to these countries.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Freshtruth(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
Whybis this man always wearing black? Is he a culist?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Ijobathaiwo: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
chiefolododo:
In your dream, dey play

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Nonny95: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
ejimatic:
Na you I dey support. Peter Obi dey thank. Emir for voting for him grin

My across the River Niger people with surface politics! They believed Hausas voted Obi .For where? Never ever at least not in this decades.

How many votes did Obi get in Kano?

4 Likes

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by dust144(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
If Atiku will be president better Obi or leave Tinubu.
Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by IkeGod9891(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
Don't trust south west

6 Likes

Re: Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit by Millimann: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
The E-Bola miscreants will start crying as usual.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) / Khadiza Danlami Alhassan Iman Wears N784K Shoes To Her Wedding (Photos) / Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.