Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Chokey Artiste Biography - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chokey Artiste Biography (167 Views)

‘i'm The Only Rich And Established Up Coming Artiste’ — Peter Okoye Boasts / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chokey Artiste Biography by loadedgists12: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
Jesusomi Adebowale also known as Chokey. Chokey is an artist with different genres, trap, Afro trap and afrobeat artist. I use to come from a family of two children, my elder sis and I the last born of the family. My singing career started at a very tender age from school. I never made any move towards my singing career because I felt like I was too young to push it. So I had it in mind to focus more immediately am done in the university. I graduated from Kwara state university from business and entrepreneurship department. My journey so far has been with lots of experience, some failure, some progress and some winning too. At first some people started making me feel like I don’t have talent but still I never let that get to me. I can’t wait for the world to give me a chance to win their hearts through my music career.

(1) (Reply)

� See Where You Can Get Yacht/boat Service At A Mad Discount Rate / Special Report; The Crazy Vanity Of The New Rich / Shiloh2023: 7 Tips To Make The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.