Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt (4925 Views)

Deliver Less Than 50% Votes And See Trouble – Wike Threatens Council Chairman / Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu / Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by Jallotti: 12:17am On Oct 21, 2023
obiekunie01:
ndi igbo!

always law abiding!

check the list and tell me how many igbo names you see there.

WE OWN 48% OF LANDED PROPERTIES IN FCT AND WE ALWAYS PAY OUR TAXES, GROUND RENT, VAT, ETC.

WE ALWAYS CONTRIBUTE IMMENSELY IN BUILDING THE ECONOMY OF ANY PLACE WE FIND OURSELVES!

IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT, GO ASK LAGOS STATE, KANO STATE, KADUNA, RIVERS, OYO, KWARA, ANAMBRA, IMO. ENUGU, ABIA, EBONYI, ETC.

Impressive!

Una di toooo mussssssh!πŸ’ͺ🏿
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:52am On Oct 21, 2023
ganisucks:
I can't wait for the downfall of that Port Hacourt drunk and his good for nothing, useless, pathetic Topboychriss lackeys.
Yesterday the Port Hacourt drunk wore all black for his senseless boring media chat. I thought he said he's not a cultist. Original ozuor.
low mentality, the black wike wore yesterday was for Nigeria young barristers conference and he was the special guest of honor... So you want to tell me that obi is a cultist because black is his favorite?... Think before you talk... If you are a southerner and you are praying for Wike to fail that means you are an NZOGBU NZOGBU headless mob...

2 Likes

Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by Adabestseason(m): 2:53am On Oct 21, 2023
The husband was the president and petroleum minister so they know what is good,it may be the former president did not know about the properties,he fought corruption throughout the live of his administration,HE@Wike the solution is true federalism and resource control stop beating about the bush
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:55am On Oct 21, 2023
Varunpulyani:

He said he is not igbo

Same thing Amechi did and later apologized

I wait for his downfall

E go shele πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
he is better than you... You can't even lase his shoe...

2 Likes

Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:57am On Oct 21, 2023
successmatters:

Amaechi has lost his igboship grin
Wike is not even Igbo to start with.
When they pick him up, his treatment will be worse than Saro Wiwa own.
pray that you have 1% of what Wike has .... Don't pray for another man's down fall...

1 Like

Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by Varunpulyani: 3:01am On Oct 21, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
he is better than you... You can't even lase his shoe...

If only you went to school with the money your mother wailed to get ,you won't be smoking cigarettes and using lase in a sentence with shoe.

Your father praised a politician and ended up without his own house for more than 60 years now.

You are bowing down and following same path of the failure
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by sunray(m): 3:21am On Oct 21, 2023
[quote author=obiekunie01 post=126524357]ndi igbo!

always law abiding!

WE OWN 48% OF LANDED PROPERTIES IN FCT AND WE ALWAYS PAY OUR TAXES, GROUND RENT, VAT, ETC.

WE ALWAYS CONTRIBUTE IMMENSELY IN BUILDING THE ECONOMY OF ANY PLACE WE FIND OURSELVES!

IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT, GO ASK LAGOS STATE, KANO STATE, KADUNA, RIVERS, OYO, KWARA, ANAMBRA, IMO. ENUGU, ABIA, EBONYI, ETC.[/quot

Stop this chest beating. There are 88 pages list of defaulters of this ground rent. Most the names you see are the original names of allottees. Mind you the ownership have since changed but not perfected at AGIS. If you know Igbos control over 40% of Abuja properties just take it that they constitute that % of defaulters. One of the reasons the names on the title have not changed is because they try to avoid the ground rent.
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by SoNature(m): 5:54am On Oct 21, 2023
ganisucks:
I can't wait for the downfall of that Port Hacourt drunk and his good for nothing, useless, pathetic Topboychriss lackeys.
Yesterday the Port Hacourt drunk wore all black for his senseless boring media chat. I thought he said he's not a cultist. Original ozuor.

How can one country have this number of SENSELESS people? Wike is busy fighting to enforce law and order, and you are busy waiting for his downfall. Thank God wishes and hopes don't change anything.

Only people who make laws in Nigeria break the law, meaning that Nigerian laws are for commoners. I cannot believe that someone who sucked their mother's breast milk wrote this trash I just quoted!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by gare(f): 6:15am On Oct 21, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/jacksonpbn/status/1715383596536516792

I really don't understand what most people are commenting above me, should he allow her and the children not to pay the ground rent while others are disturbed for the ground rent?

They must pay and mind you Wike has not done anything wrong, if you want this country to develop you people like Wike with the balls to do things, you think Tinubu is not aware before he gave that position to Wike.

They should go and pay else it would be revoked, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by Nairalander248: 6:19am On Oct 21, 2023
ganisucks:

He touch you angry

1 Like

Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by complexstuffs(m): 6:23am On Oct 21, 2023
obiekunie01:
ndi igbo!

always law abiding!

IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT, GO ASK LAGOS STATE, KANO STATE, KADUNA, RIVERS, OYO, KWARA, ANAMBRA, IMO. ENUGU, ABIA, EBONYI, ETC.

Go to Asian countries and you will find loads of IIGB0s in Asian jails awaiting their execution dates after been convicted of drug pushing.

Go to any Nigeria prison all over the country and you will find IIGB0S as majority in all of Nigerian jail's. Even in far away northern places

1 Like

Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by shortIGBOman: 6:56am On Oct 21, 2023
obiekunie01:
ndi igbo!

always law abiding!

Na LIE. The list only shows that, only microscopic few numbers of Igbo own houses in Abuja. This is just the way, no Igbo made the list of the 20 richest Nigerians grin

Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by accordadoga25(f): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2023
ganisucks:

Hehehe

You can wait for his downfall because he dealt with pigs in oyigbo.

Pigs have been waiting for his downfall since 2019 but he keeps soaring higher.

So you now admit Agulu mandate thief is a cultist too
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by shortIGBOman: 7:02am On Oct 21, 2023
MadamExcellency:

You don't know Igbos. You thought things started existing from 1914.

Check my profile.

This is the only Igbo regalia we know. They all look like masquerade when they wear it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by Acidosis(m): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2023
Look at the criminals they voted for. They moved from one clueless criminal to another insanely lawless tout. lol.
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by kokoA(m): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2023
JASONjnr:

Sincerely speaking, I was happy with his appointment, but I am beginning to regret it.

Firstly, telling workers that he will not pay them if they threaten to go for strike.

Telling workers that he doesn't have money to pay the 35k. That he's rather looking for money to construct roads...

I was really hopeful that he will pay workers better as Lagos state pays it's workers higher than FG workers.

But the minister isn't really giving good vibes.

He will soon touch Fulanis and they will fall his ego.

This is North.
Welfare is a serious affairs here.
With due respect I think you are part of the problem. I live and do business in Abuja and I can say since Elrufai left this is the first time I'm remembering we have a minister in Abuja. All what you said up there have nothing to do with Nigerians living in Abuja, all we want to see is development not politics and I think I'm beginning to see it because I see many abandoned construction sites coming back to life after many years. In your thinking fulanis are superhumans that should get away with doing the wrong things? shocked Elrufai is fulani but he delt with anybody (including fulanis) who needed to be delt with when he was minister, that is why he has being rated as the best minister of FCT so far. Development is not about sentiments. I do not like Elrufai as a person likewise Wike but I can't shy away from the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by JASONjnr(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2023
kokoA:
With due respect I think you are part of the problem. I live and do business in Abuja and I can say since Elrufai left this is the first time I'm remembering we have a minister in Abuja. All what you said up there have nothing to do with Nigerians living in Abuja, all we want to see is development not politics and I think I'm beginning to see it because I see many abandoned construction sites coming back to life after many years.

You people with issues in reading and understanding.

You mean to say that, Wike should build Abuja for the rich alone to live in?

The FCTA workers he took out from the TSA will be denied their proper welfare because Wike should build roads and other projects?
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by kokoA(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2023
JASONjnr:

You people with issues in reading and understanding.

You mean to say that, Wike should build Abuja for the rich alone to live in?

The FCTA workers he took out from the TSA will be denied their proper welfare because Wike should build roads and other projects?
Thesame FCT workers who are singing his praises because he delivered what they have been fighting for.
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by JASONjnr(m): 7:20am On Oct 21, 2023
kokoA:
Thesame FCT workers who are singing his praises because he delivered what they have been fighting for.

Then after the sank his praise, he told them that he doesn't have money to pay the 35k palliative allowance for 6months?

And when they threaten to go for strike, he told them that he will not pay if workers go on strike and that he will settle that at the court.

Apparently, he won't even pay minimum wages when the FG approve for FG workers....
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by Eteka1(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2023
successmatters:

Amaechi has lost his igboship grin
Wike is not even Igbo to start with.
When they pick him up, his treatment will be worse than Saro Wiwa own.
you go wait tire. Na inferiority complex de worry people like you.

1 Like

Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by Eteka1(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2023
kokoA:
With due respect I think you are part of the problem. I live and do business in Abuja and I can say since Elrufai left this is the first time I'm remembering we have a minister in Abuja. All what you said up there have nothing to do with Nigerians living in Abuja, all we want to see is development not politics and I think I'm beginning to see it because I see many abandoned construction sites coming back to life after many years. In your thinking fulanis are superhumans that should get away with doing the wrong things? shocked Elrufai is fulani but he delt with anybody (including fulanis) who needed to be delt with when he was minister, that is why he has being rated as the best minister of FCT so far. Development is not about sentiments. I do not like Elrufai as a person likewise Wike but I can't shy away from the truth.
well spoken.
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2023
And that drunk sometimes say's the truth
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by otomatic(m): 7:35am On Oct 21, 2023
mightyhaze:
Just 1 Igbo sounding name there..that might we'll be an ikwerre or Bendel Igbo.. despite owning sizeable chunk of Abuja real estate

IM 66012 indicates that the man is from Imo.

Anyway, na a particular section of the country share the government properties among themselves.
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by kokoA(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2023
JASONjnr:

Then after the sank his praise, he told them that he doesn't have money to pay the 35k palliative allowance for 6months?

And when they threaten to go for strike, he told them that he will not pay if workers go on strike and that he will settle that at the court.

Apparently, he won't even pay minimum wages when the FG approve for FG workers....
This is not true. He was referring to resident doctors in FCT and what he said was very simple, instead of threatening the government with strike all the time bring all your demands to the table like responsible people and let's look at them, the ones the government can do he will do, the ones he cannot meet now he will tell them, besides if they choose to go on strike he will not pay them for the duration their strike will last.
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by AfonjaConehead: 7:43am On Oct 21, 2023
obiekunie01:
ndi igbo!

always law abiding!

I tell ya bro...see the list...see how they used their connections claim seized properties!
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by JASONjnr(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2023
kokoA:
This is not true. He was referring to resident doctors in FCT and what he said was very simple, instead of threatening the government with strike all the time bring all your demands to the table like responsible people and let's look at them, the ones the government can do he will do, the ones he cannot meet now he will tell them, besides if they choose to go on strike he will not pay them for the duration their strike will last.

You don't listen to the news ...

He wasn't referring to doctors.

Moreover, the FCTA doctors are well paid and never threatened a strike before ...... They joined with FG medical staff.

Get your facts clear.

5he FCT-NLC wing recently wrote to Wike and Informed him of the 35k as promised by the FG and he said he won't pay.... That there's no money.

If there was no money, why pull the workers away from the TSA?
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by AfonjaConehead: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2023
Pakute:

Lol, Chestbeaters, una don arrive, we don find una for here again, una no dey tire. And if one of una enter sick bed now, dey beg for help, na people from other region go come dey rescue una. shioor!
As you make mockery of the needy and sickly,so shall it be done to you if you don't repent
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by youngrichnigga: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2023
Buhari is not corrupt shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by AfonjaConehead: 7:50am On Oct 21, 2023
JASONjnr:

Sincerely speaking, I was happy with his appointment, but I am beginning to regret it.

Firstly, telling workers that he will not pay them if they threaten to go for strike.

Telling workers that he doesn't have money to pay the 35k. That he's rather looking for money to construct roads...

I was really hopeful that he will pay workers better as Lagos state pays it's workers higher than FG workers.

But the minister isn't really giving good vibes.

He will soon touch Fulanis and they will fall his ego.

This is North.
Welfare is a serious affairs here.
Not a single word concerning the big names mentioned!
We all know how you people went over town when efcc was troubling Patience Jonathan.... imagine if it was her on here,headlines would be screaming!

Same way you all are squealing and squeaking over Deziani Allison Madueke but none of you ever talked about former petroleum minister Rilwanu lukman who owned an oil well..
Imagine if you Nigerians found out Deziani owns an oil well!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2023
ganisucks:
WIKE IS THE BEST MAN TO FIX FCT ,ABJ TAKEN OVER BY EXRULERS AND THEIR CRONIES VIA ABUSE OF OFFICE.
WELLDONE WIKE.ABEG RECOVER ALL NAIJA PROPERTY FROM THE CULPRITS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"IPOB Trump Rally” Has Placed Aso Rock In A State Of Confusion & Out Of Options / Proof That Nigerian Government Was Holding Nnamdi Kanu And Released Him Overseas / Ngozi Iweala Will Be Used To Get You To Take Their Vaccine And Chip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.