Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

To Those Christian Supporting isreal!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Those Christian Supporting isreal!!! (426 Views)

T.B. Joshua’s Isreal Visit Described As Huge Success / World Cup: Where Is The God Of Isreal Now? / Where Is Isreal's Original Land? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Christian Supporting isreal!!! by Englishisamust: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
Re: To Those Christian Supporting isreal!!! by vickthourh(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
Na dem sabi
Re: To Those Christian Supporting isreal!!! by Coolsat(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Blind supporters everywhere and what they don't know is that we have more christians in Palestine than Israel. Israelites are 99% jews

The Jews do not recognize Christianity
Re: To Those Christian Supporting isreal!!! by CoronaVirusPro: 12:53am On Oct 21, 2023
The Bible has corrupted the souls of many!

Many of them believe they are supporting Israel because of Christ, which Jews don't even recognize. Jews believe Jesus was a magician and not the messsiah. But here we are today, Christians licking the asses of Jews, while their brothers in Palestine are being bombed.

First time a church was bombed and Christians kept mute! grin grin grin
Re: To Those Christian Supporting isreal!!! by LordIsaac(m): 1:03am On Oct 21, 2023
“Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem; they shall prosper that love thee!” Psalm 122:6. Hence, God bless Israel (Amen).
Re: To Those Christian Supporting isreal!!! by ayomidefavour: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
Englishisamust:
Watch christian been killed in Palestine by isreal!!!

https://twitter.com/Khang566565/status/1715429616025063851?t=gLTT7Uc4nQqKZp96i2mgcw&s=19

Jews hate us but Muslims are our sworn ENEMIES

1 Like

Re: To Those Christian Supporting isreal!!! by orisa37: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2023
IT IS AI MAKE BELIEVE. NOT TRUE.
Re: To Those Christian Supporting isreal!!! by Image123(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2023
Englishisamust:

https://twitter.com/Khang566565/status/1715429616025063851?t=gLTT7Uc4nQqKZp96i2mgcw&s=19

The Christians there should preach to their fellow Palestinian gentiles. Like Lot in Sodom, their lives remain dependent on the behaviour of their fellow countrymen.
If i live with terrorists in Nigeria, i must know that i will be affected. It's commonsense.
BTW, i pray and wish for peace on both ends, nonetheless the truth is the truth.
Re: To Those Christian Supporting isreal!!! by Padipadi(m): 6:55am On Oct 24, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
The Bible has corrupted the souls of many!

Many of them believe they are supporting Israel because of Christ, which Jews don't even recognize. Jews believe Jesus was a magician and not the messsiah. But here we are today, Christians licking the asses of Jews, while their brothers in Palestine are being bombed.

First time a church was bombed and Christians kept mute! grin grin grin

Mujaidu, if those Christians in Palestine can't condemn Hamas terrorists, they are also complicit.
Propaganda spotted and extinguished!

You said the bible has corrupted the souls of many. Yet you are speaking for Palestinian non muslims. Shey part of them no read Bible that you are condemning. You are trying so hard to sell your dumb publicity.

Since time of creation, Islam and violence are lovers.
Also, has any major Islamic country denounce Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah etc?
Didn't those Palestinian cry babies see the carnage of Hamas two weeks ago?
See Mr rat,🐁 it's now do or die, survival of the fittest!
All Islamic terrorist aiding nations can die! die!! die!!!
No one ll fall for their propaganda.
You never asked yourself if Hamas won't go behind again to bomb.
Re: To Those Christian Supporting isreal!!! by Padipadi(m): 7:09am On Oct 24, 2023
Englishisamust:

Sharap!
Christians in Hamas, did they support how Hamas attack Isreal two weeks ago?
Are they majority that their voice can't tell Hamas terrorists to stop their madness?
Propaganda spotted and extinguished!
The link to your evil plan is below. Russia and China that you all depended upon ll be the first to start nuking you jihadists before USA do finishing cos no one loves janjaweêds!
https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/muqawama-doctrine

Re: To Those Christian Supporting isreal!!! by TenQ: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2023
Englishisamust:

And so!?

We know that Israel despises Christians!

We also know that eventually, I they would be saved.

We show love to them
Re: To Those Christian Supporting isreal!!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2023
LordIsaac:

“Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem; they shall prosper that love thee!” Psalm 122:6. Hence, God bless Israel (Amen).

When this Psalms was penned down Jerusalem represents the center of pure worship so the blessings of God was upon that city but after Jesus was executed in that city with the blood of all faithful servants of God {Matthew 23:35-36} CURSED is that city and all the inhabitants until Christianity is fully approved in that city {Matthew 23:37-38} they actually brought the wrath of God upon that city and it's inhabitants by telling Pilate that Jesus' innocent blood should come upon them! Matthew 27:25

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Maureen Badejo Goes Bankrupt Over 100,000 Pounds Indebtedness To MFM, DK Olukoya / When Is He Coming? / Which Church Is Good Suitable For Worshippin God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.