Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. (605 Views)

Pls If You See Me Shoot Me Or Stab Me.: I Will Explain Later / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by Weretuntun: 6:34am On Oct 21, 2023
seriously,on the judgment day, i will ask for explaination on why god choosen to send me to nigeria out of all 566 countries in the whole world.
Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2023
Weretuntun:
seriously,on the judgment day, i will ask for explaination on why god choosen to send me to nigeria out of all 566 countries in the whole world.
Odey do
Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by BUGOFF(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2023
Weretuntun:

Would love to be around that day, or rather you share the video/tiktok. grin grin grin
Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by alpharoyalty: 7:10am On Oct 21, 2023
Weretuntun:

Would you have preferred somalia, Iraq, Chad, Niger or mali

1 Like

Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by Weretuntun: 7:13am On Oct 21, 2023
alpharoyalty:

Would you have preferred somalia, Iraq, Chad, Niger or mali
IF YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT AVERAGE MAN IS PASSING THROUGH, IS MORE THAN COUNTRIES COMBINE
Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by youngrichnigga: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2023
Are you counting countries like Oduduwa republic, Area republic and Biafra ( when Nigeria breaks up) or how did you arrive at 556 countries in the world 🌎🤔🤔🤔
Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by Westerhoffe(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2023
Some of you just think backwards…
Have you ever seen GOD before that you now think you'd interact with Him the way you do with humans?

People no longer have respect for the Almighty sha!

1 Like

Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by alpharoyalty: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2023
Weretuntun:
IF YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT AVERAGE MAN IS PASSING THROUGH, IS MORE THAN COUNTRIES COMBINE

I understand but no matter what you are going through, don't call out God like that.
We are all in it together.
Double up your efforts

1 Like

Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by BUGOFF(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Have you ever seen GOD before that you now think you'd interact with Him the way you do with humans?

The Almighty is our Father and, I believe, the author of humor.. there's a relationship you have with your father that you can sometimes engage in harmless banter. Like I said, it depends on the persons involved and their level of relationship.
Again, reverence and solemnity is our due service to The Almighty. Op, take note. cool
Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by Nextt: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2023
Weretuntun:

You will also give God explanation why you haven't used the gifts He bestowed on you to make your life and that of others better. God will deserve an explanation why you have used none of His promises to pave your way. He has given you everything but you used none and still complain He made your life miserable.

Yes, God cannot wait for that day, too.

1 Like

Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by BUGOFF(m): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2023
Nextt:

You will also give God explanation why you haven't used the gifts He bestowed on you to make your life and that of others better. God will deserve an explanation why you have used none of His promises to pave your way. He has given you everything but you used none and still complain He made your life miserable.

wow! I totally love this response. Oya, Op, defend! grin grin

1 Like

Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by Barims(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You are as well thinking backward. No almighty being ever existed anywhere you are just too gullible to believe that sh!t.
Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by Barims(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2023
God never existed. And if it does, then it's very stupid.
Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by Westerhoffe(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2023
Barims:

You are as well thinking backward. No almighty being ever existed anywhere you are just too gullible to believe that sh!t.

You will find out when your oxygen runs out.

2 Likes

Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by Weretuntun: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
Westerhoffe:

SHEBI BIBLE TALK SAY GOD WILL JUDGE EVERYONE ON JUDGMENT DAY
Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by Weretuntun: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
Nextt:

BEING IN NIGERIA CAN MAKE ONE GO ASTRAY,COS NIGERIANS ARE NOT PROGRESS FRIENDLY

1 Like

Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by 7buckz(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
I tells you bro him must answer oo😂😂😂😂
Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by Nextt: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You will find out when your oxygen runs out.

Thank goodness you didn't fall into that age-old trap of argument on the existence of God. Many many Christians make that mistake as if arguing solves anything. Your answer is apt. He will definitely find out when his oxygen runs out. Who get time to dey argue nonsense arguing say God exist? He will confirm by himself for himself at the APPOINTED time.

2 Likes

Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by Nextt: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Weretuntun:
BEING IN NIGERIA CAN MAKE ONE GO ASTRAY,COS NIGERIANS ARE NOT PROGRESS FRIENDLY

I want to ask. Can you create a planet? Do you know the kind of knowledge that is needed to create a planet? With all the advancement in science and technology that knowledge is forever a No-Man's Land.

Can you duplicate the sun? Make your sun and command it to stand at a given spot if you can.

Can you?

Can you see into the future as if it is unfolding like the very present?

What you complain about is not specific to a geographic location. God does not need you but He depends on you to use the gifts He gave you to help cushion the effects of the economy (that is programmed to collapse) on others. He knows how much you will touch lives and help a lot of people to survive harsh circumstances if you pay the price to seek Him daily.

God is depending on you. The real question is are you depending on Him? God put you here at this particular time and place because He knows things about you that you don't.

He called Abram (he was without child) Abraham which means father of many nations. He called Gideon (who was hiding from the philistines as he harvested crop) a mighty man of valour. He called Peter (who denied Jesus three times) a rock meaning he is immovable and faithful. You will be amazed at how He sees you. Don't let circumstances define you. Circumstances change but God remains the same yesterday, today and forever.

1 Like

Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by Westerhoffe(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Nextt:

Thank goodness you didn't fall into that age-old trap of argument on the existence of God. Many many Christians make that mistake as if arguing solves anything. Your answer is apt. He will definitely find out when his oxygen runs out. Who get time to dey argue nonsense arguing say God exist? He will confirm by himself for himself at the APPOINTED time.

Weretuntun:
SHEBI BIBLE TALK SAY GOD WILL JUDGE EVERYONE ON JUDGMENT DAY

Yes… at the APPOINTED TIME on JUDGMENT DAY. But unfortunately, that is where the danger awaits… because by then, it would have been too late for anyone to make amendments.

And about people like this, the Bible says, and I quote:

Psalms 14 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
² The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
³ They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
⁴ Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.
⁵ There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.

1 Like

Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by Nextt: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Yes… at the APPOINTED TIME on JUDGMENT DAY. But unfortunately, that is where the danger awaits… because by then, it would have been to late for anyone to make amendments.

Unfortunately, many walk in that danger everyday.

Salvation has been provided on earth. When a person dies and leaves earth, and they don't have it they are lost forever.

Faith is needed on earth. After a person dies, faith is no longer needed becuase they KNOW as real all the things they denied when alive.

1 Like

Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by Westerhoffe(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
Nextt:

Unfortunately, many walk in that danger everyday.

Salvation has been provided on earth. When a person dies and leaves earth, and they don't have it they are lost forever.

Faith is needed on earth. After a person dies, faith is no longer needed becuase they KNOW as real all the things they denied when alive.

👌
Re: On The Judgment Day, God Will Explain .why He Send Me Here. by emperor4love(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
Go and upgrade ur life,legal.or illegal, rich men dey naija,no b all God go do for u

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Greatest Military Generals In History / Al Jazeera Journalist D!es In Gaza / Libyan Attack On U.S Embassy Was Planned By Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.