Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment (40483 Views)

Cash Transfer: FG Seeks Fresh $400m Loan To Fund 15 Million Households / Conditional Cash Transfer: FG Disburses Cash To 15,768 Households In Anambra / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by soullove1881(m): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2023
opera1:

Better! This will prevent multiple collection by an individual.

Where is the link for registration? Why una like to defend these criminals in govt?
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Charx122: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2023
youngsahito:
Fix infrastructure and power issue cos the money will end up been embezzle.

Make you see one first before talking about infrastructure which has been used on the regular to blind fold people.
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by MrBONE2(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2023
PrettyIfy7:
This is the greatest avenue for looting with impunity.
These guys don't rate our senses at all.
How do they know who and who to send the money to?
Has anyone or any organization conducted any baseline survey to know the vulnerable people or households in Nigeria?

Why are they rushing to send the money which will eventually not get to anyone?

This is the highest level of criminality after the school feeding program.
Tufiakwa!
grin

1 Like

Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by MrBONE2(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2023
Olachase:
The person that introduce money must be in hell crying for help by now grin grin
grin
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/cash-transfer-fg-disqualifies-nigerians-without-nin-bvn-cbn-begins-payment/?amp
Them don start o. Next they will disqualify the ones without Voters card, driver's license and international passport. Hehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by LordBillionz: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2023
PrettyIfy7:
This is the greatest avenue for looting with impunity.
These guys don't rate our senses at all.
How do they know who and who to send the money to?
Has anyone or any organization conducted any baseline survey to know the vulnerable people or households in Nigeria?

Why are they rushing to send the money which will eventually not get to anyone?

This is the highest level of criminality after the school feeding program.
Tufiakwa!
This is who they call master strategist.
Of what importance is this?
To what end?
What happens after the three month?
How did they get to know who the money will be sent to?

Bunch of illiterates and fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by GreatrAnalyst: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2023
Blake755:
We are not serious in this country 5m beneficiaries out of 200m people rubbish government

Even the money won't last a month for each of the 5 million people.
This is when a government lacks know-how and what to do.
Just trial and error

2 Likes

Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Uchesis: 8:54am On Oct 21, 2023
helinues, ihordspy, trutharena, Mannabbwgrills, plaindealer, Pakute, Legendhero, flokii, and those i forgot their name. Pls let us know when you guys receive your 25k alert
grin
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by davidtemi(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2023
If dey ask for CBN sef I get am. Oya FG I dey wait una alert
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2023
youngsahito:
Fix infrastructure and power issue cos the money will end up been embezzle.
Aswear these guys are obviously just been remote controlled

How can they do a program like this in the 21st century?

No country in history ever recovered from hyperinflation, currency devaluation, war and poor economy this way!

All that recovered had deliberately embarked on aggressive massive industrialization.
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by symbianDON(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Large chunk of the money will end up in private pockets
before nko?? The scheme is a means for the rich to enrich themselves further while claiming audio payouts to the so-called poor
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by symbianDON(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I only hear about all this cash transfer online
this government and idio.tic policies is like 5 & 6!
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2023
One day, the dictator of the Soviet Union told his closest advisors that he would show them how easy it was to control a person that had already been subjugated. He brought in a live chicken, which he then proceeded to pluck until it was naked and bleeding.

“Now, watch where the chicken goes,” Stalin said as he put it on the ground. Finally freed from its torturer’s grasp, the chicken wasted no time getting away. However, when it failed to find an exit, it readily returned to Stalin and attempted to warm itself between the dictator’s legs. Stalin then took out some grain from his pocket, which he fed to the chicken.

The chicken ate the grain despite the pain. When Stalin started to walk around the room, the chicken timidly followed, leaving a small trail of blood wherever it went. “So, you see,” Stalin said to his advisors, smiling. “People are like chickens. You pluck them, and then let them go. Then you can control them.”

This is what APC & PBAT have been doing to Nigerians for the past 8+ years now...
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Chetas81(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2023
I SAW THIS I BURST INTO LAUGH, SHITHOLE BY DONALD TRUMP
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by wirinet(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2023

In commemoration of the 2023 International Day for the Eradication of Poverty on Tuesday in Abuja, President Bola Tinubu launched the disbursement of N25,000 to 15 million households for three months as a social safety net intervention.

ECONS101 - More money chasing the same quantity of goods and services equals INFLATION.

At least an first class graduate in accountancy or is it Business Administration should know that
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Austin4lif: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2023
Pls who is with the register? I have not written my name.
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Whytelyon(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2023
Make i try my luck. Way the Link. Who get the link, Please share.
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Johnken1234: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2023
Which data are they using for this disbursement? When was the Social Register prepared? Who are the people in the list As far as I know, millions of people are not in that list. This is pure scam!!

1 Like

Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by snowball11(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2023
A nation ruled by idiots! cheesy
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Coolgent(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2023
Scam of the year.
Transfer to their family, friends and their social media dogs.
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Rhectz(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2023
Same NIN that has been having Server issues for over 3 weeks now, coupled with the fact that the regulatory agency NIMC has refused to renew the licences of enrollment centers and agents. No thanks to the new Director General of the Commission that was newly appointed by the president
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by MrAgbako: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2023
Racoon:
In so much that the BVN may isolate the beneficiaries, the question remains, is this an economically feasible policy for this nation in background of the current economic realities?
you dey there dey speak English. What solution do you provide except to badmouth people that don't support Mr peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by wirinet(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2023
MrAgbako:
you dey there dey speak English. What solution do you provide except to badmouth people that don't support Mr peter Obi?
Why not debate the real issues instead of always screaming Peter Obi? Are you that Obsessed with Peter obi and you must insert him in every sentence you make?

What's the sense in giving 15 million Nigerians N25,000 only to have the dollar rise to N1500, bag of rice N70,000 and petrol rise to N1000 in a few months time due to the resultant inflation?
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Bmaster(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2023
let me not hear someone was arrested for trying to withdraw money that was wrongly sent above the stipulated amount in his bank account oo

1 Like

Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Juanmike(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Many Nairalanders will not receive bank transfer because we are not within poverty coverage and by the grace of God we will keep thriving.
Government should create enabling and secure environment for us to thrive.
Lies, what now happens to miscreants?
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2023
opera1:

Better! This will prevent multiple collection by an individual.
But the actual people that needs the money does not have these requirements nor have bank account. Go to the villages, ask those downtrodden ones if they no the way to Bank
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Juliearth(f): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Large chunk of the money will end up in private pockets

Isn't that what it is meant for? Fronting an empowerment programme to reward those who brought the presidency to office... "They dont really care about us."
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by 2elliot: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/cash-transfer-fg-disqualifies-nigerians-without-nin-bvn-cbn-begins-payment/?amp
These are the systems being put in place for the mark of the Antichrist beast. They will delibrately impoverish the people and then serve them little bread with the condition that you receive the mark of the beast. All of these digital identification, government wellfarism, are mechanisms to achieve their aim of global authoritarianism.
Only those who have eyes will see what the entire world is heading to.
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2023
APC beneficiaries.
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by highness25(m): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2023
ijustdey:

na the people una disqualify be the real Nigerians wey suppose receive the money. What am I even saying, una don share the money already
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by zionstaar75: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2023
KpukpuyekePikin:
Scam!!! Nothing good can ever come from an illegitimate government led by a notorious drug criminal.
since you can't see good no good will come to you. I've filled my own form and the money will be payed directly to my account because it's compulsory you put your bvn and account details be ranting on nairaland, I'm expecting payment anytime from next week
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Chicentt(f): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2023
But, this is not sad news.
post=126528129:
Is Here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Obasanjo: I Am Not An Ex Military Man But A Former Military Man / Benue Killings: Your Observations Are Incorrect - PMB Tells Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.