Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment (40460 Views)

Cash Transfer: FG Seeks Fresh $400m Loan To Fund 15 Million Households / Conditional Cash Transfer: FG Disburses Cash To 15,768 Households In Anambra / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by lordm(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2023
Inflation is bound to occur
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by DeeGov123(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2023
Pls how do my house hold apply for this cash transfer
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by justmondris: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2023
That money will never get to the masses. How does borrowing money to give to the masses help their financial situation. Will you always borrow every month to gift them?

1 Like

Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Squirrel1(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2023
PrettyIfy7:
This is the greatest avenue for looting with impunity.
These guys don't rate our senses at all.
How do they know who and who to send the money to?
Has anyone or any organization conducted any baseline survey to know the vulnerable people or households in Nigeria?

Why are they rushing to send the money which will eventually not get to anyone?

This is the highest level of criminality after the school feeding program.
Tufiakwa!
e don be for Nigerians fa

1 Like

Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by HRMK: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2023
WASTE OF SCARCE FUNDS MEANT TO TAKE CARE OF POLITICAL PARTY MEMBERS!
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by KpukpuyekePikin(f): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2023
zionstaar75:
since you can't see good no good will come to you. I've filled my own form and the money will be payed directly to my account because it's compulsory you put your bvn and account details be ranting on nairaland, I'm expecting payment anytime from next week

Shut up and fvck off!!! I am not a cheap hungry stipend collector like you.
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by seunayantokun(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2023
Nice decision
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Image123(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2023
kingxsamz:
Such a waste of money. Clueless government.
Sending 25 thousand to 15 million people for three months is a waste. Why not put that money into more profitable projects in which communities can benefit from? What the hell is 25 thousand Naira going to do? After it's finished, what next? undecided

But there are people that ask for even 2,000 or 5,000naira. The salary of millions of people is below 25,000 and some are owed. How you ask what 25,000 will do is unfortunate.
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Many Nairalanders will not receive bank transfer because we are not within poverty coverage and by the grace of God we will keep thriving.
Government should create enabling and secure environment for us to thrive.
d NL begger below is a joke to u?

Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Hoelujohn: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
PrettyIfy7:
Has anyone or any organization conducted any baseline survey to know the vulnerable people or households in Nigeria?

Tufiakwa!
The money is basically for APC members. End of story.

1 Like

Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by MasterTeeUSA: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
Yes....US UK give targeted subsidy too...Housing vouchers and Food Stamps ....I think if this is successful they should extend it to 6 months and then 1yr...before making it permanent. That's N4.5 trillion in a year...and if we can raise our budget to over N30 trillion...not bad at all to spend those on 15 million vulnerable people...veterans, elderly and widows or displaced people.

Racoon:
In so much that the BVN may isolate the beneficiaries, the question remains, is this an economically feasible policy for this nation in background of the current economic realities?

1 Like

Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by wunaESQ(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
maticar:

Calm dam naaa
Tinumbu is a master strategist

US is coming to adopt this strategy to help their own poor
πŸ˜‚ I like dat sarcasm.. deep Sense of humour
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by phkka1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
This administration has no direction. Our president must be a funny man. Think about economic policies that can ameliorate the sufferings of the people.
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by culcat(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
They want to compensate their party members
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by ufotunang: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
25,000 naira to change the life's of poor people and lift them out of poverty... nawaoooo πŸ™„....
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by ufotunang: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
Poor man to receive 25,000 naira while the politcians received SUV cars of 160 million naira and millions of naira... nawaoooo πŸ™„
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by worksmart(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
Audio cash transfers grin grin !

Remember how the palliatives to the states ended up with 1 bag of rice being shared by 100 families?

The promise N5bn became N2bn and no guarantee that even all of the N2bn would be paid.

This Tinubu government cannot continue like this, this level of reckless irresponsibility, corruption and maladministration cannot be sustainable . Something has to give .

I doubt Tinubu would still be president by the new year.
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Trumpdonald5: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
PrettyIfy7:

Tufiakwa!

That school feeding programme was the highest fraud ever.

1 Like

Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by gidjah(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
Been asking this same question too but I haven't gotten any reply.Am.I on this register?who collated the data??What are the criteria used ??where was it gotten from ?what about me )I am not In the rich class bit I don't even know where the register is located.We really need to know how to locate this register and fill our names since we are not in the class of the rich or middle sef.
littlenzuki:
This social register when dem take fill am. Who and who dey inside because I no just understand when and where dey get those lists from.
Sharing money to people make them become more unproductive, why not use that money to subsidize fertilizer, build infrastructure (electricity, roads,) revamp our textile industry and so on these can only boast productivity create employment and sustainable means of income for the poor and vulnerable.
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by SaturnNick(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
How 25k go take eradicate poverty for crisake shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Omozeez1: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
PrettyIfy7:

Tufiakwa!
how do they choose the beneficiaries?
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
seunayantokun:
Nice decision
This thing is not going to any family

This thing will simply serve as return on investment they made in the recent general elections.

They are so brazen about it now

This to tell you the depth the country have sunk.
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Banter1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
It shall favour me
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by chudez0147(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I only hear about all this cash transfer online
I tell you .
Please if anyone receive he or she should post here
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Antichristus: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
Here is the proof Thiefnumbu studied accounting and management at CSU. This is another channel for siphoning public funds - money that was loaned in the name of Nigeria and Nigerians. You guys are bleeped up BIG TIME!
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
Lamba! Na today?
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by lavylilly: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
They will give you 5k and gift themselves 500 Million each. Nigeria, una mumu never do.
You are one of the smartest few on this forum.
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by seunayantokun(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

This thing is not going to any family

This thing will simply serve as return on investment they made in the recent general elections.

They are so brazen about it now

This to tell you the depth the country have sunk.

NIN and BVN are traceable, but to go out there and distribute money like Buhari did is roguery. If they fail like you said, we can hold them accountable because the records are verifiable. The UK government did something like that recently giving energy subsidy to all residents, and they paid them through their energy accounts. If they use NIN and BVN, it becomes easier to trace the funds.

1 Like

Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by obinna58(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
Criminal government
They’ll keep looting Nigeria dry until nature asks everyone for balance

Both rich and poor will suffer it
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by RingRoadMafia: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
lavylilly:
You are one of the smartest few on this forum.

Now I'm feeling like one genius 😁

Merci mademoiselle 😊

1 Like

Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Exceed15: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
Government of deceit. They will corner it.
Re: Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment by Houseontherock1: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
What happens to the beneficiaries after 3 months? Creating an enabling environment is key; not some money sharing policy that can't be monitored and not sustainable undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Have No Sufficient Electricity To Give Nigerians- Fashola / FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" / Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.