Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Why Have They All Hibernated? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Have They All Hibernated? (1195 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Have They All Hibernated? by Westerhoffe(m): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2023
At the beginning of this government, I always read several supporters quote the slogan or prayer or chant or whatever it might be called that, This government will favor me and my family.

But of recent, I noticed they have either hibernated, dropped the slogan or perhaps the government has finally favored them and their families.

So, anyone with any clues on what happened exactly to the it will favor me gang?

No insults please.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by JASONjnr(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2023
Even the people paid to defend this government on a daily have been missing in actions for days now.....

But will surface on threads mentioning Peter Obi or Atiku.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by adesegun121(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2023
Sure the economic still favoring some ppl now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by jetwonder(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2023
grin grin grin
This country na waaaoooo!
Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by okoro: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2023
JASONjnr:
Even the people paid to defend this government on a daily have been missing in actions for days now.....

But will surface on threads mentioning Peter Obi or Atiku.

where is your evidence?

1 Like

Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by Bobloco: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2023
Westerhoffe:
At the beginning of this government, I always read several supporters quote the slogan or prayer or chant or whatever it might be called that, This government will favor me and my family.

But of recent, I noticed they have either hibernated, dropped the slogan or perhaps the government has finally favored them and their families.

So, anyone with any clues on what happened exactly to the it will favor me gang?

No insults please.

The clout chasing economic policies of this catastrophic Tinubu government is no longer favourable to them and their families

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by SadiqBabaSani: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2023
okoro:
where is your evidence?
After you have eaten ., come back and comment, this discussion is not for ppl on empty stomach

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by SeeWahala: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2023
adesegun121:
Sure the economic still favoring some ppl now grin

Tribalism bro undecided They only do it for tribalism.

Even their oga mannabbqgrillz now displays his own openly for everyone to see. Shame has abandoned that one since he realised that nairalanders had discovered his uselessness to the forum.

Even seen deleted him from engaging with forumites, na force him just fey force himself on us now.

Except when he triggers his alternates, of which he has many
Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by PrinceOfLagos: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2023
They've been silenced by hunger and economic hardship

The government didn't favour them and their family ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by Chinjo2: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2023
They are now in tune with the reality of the APC government.

3 Likes

Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by Godwin4444: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
After you have eaten ., come back and comment, this discussion is not for ppl on empty stomach
itโ€™s like common food is a luxury to u igbos

Anytime anyone is not supporting u n your fraud then the next thing to ask is if the person have eaten

Food must b a big problem to u lots

2 Likes

Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by Yujin(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2023
Westerhoffe:

No insults please.
Even this your comment will favour me and my family.

1 Like

Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by Yujin(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2023
Godwin4444:

Anytime anyone is not supporting u n your fraud then the next thing to ask is if the person have eaten

It's surprising that a hungry rice bandit will accuse Igbos of hunger. Nothing wey pesin no go see for this nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by EDOSBROWN: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2023
Where is Slawomir, the damn Nigger
Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2023
Godwin4444:

Hunger showing you pepper.

Your disgrace is epic... Ode

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by Godwin4444: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2023
Yujin:

It's surprising that a hungry rice bandit will accuse Igbos of hunger. Nothing wey pesin no go see for this nairaland.
igbos that their region is the poverty capital of the south

No wonder they are economic scavengers

2 Likes

Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by Godwin4444: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Hunger showing you pepper.

Your disgrace is epic... Ode
u igbos disgrace is coming back to back n it wonโ€™t stop soon

2 Likes

Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by Yujin(m): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2023
Godwin4444:
igbos that their region is the poverty capital of the south

No wonder they are economic scavengers
Statistics disagrees with your claims though. Igbos have the highest middle class in the whole Nigeria. This alone tells you we can't be the poorest.
Academic enrolment and performance shows Igbos leading the rest. This surely can't come from a people touted as the poorest.
Do I expect a hate filled decrepit nitwit holdup in Osogbo to know how the SE really is? For you, the high Igbo presence in the SW translates to the SE being poor. I laugh at your naivety.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by keymatt(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2023
Those urchinns are now struggling with poverty and hunger thanks to Tinubu's agbado economics grin gringrin

The tables have been turned. May Tif.nubu's regime favor we Obidients and our families. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by Godwin4444: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2023
Yujin:

Statistics disagrees with your claims though. Igbos have the highest middle class in the whole Nigeria. This alone tells you we can't be the poorest.
Academic enrolment and performance shows Igbos leading the rest. This surely can't come from a peope touted as the poorest.
Do I expect a hate filled decrepit nitwit holdup in Osogbo to know how the SE really is? For you, the high Igbo presence in the SW translates to the SE being poor. I laugh at your naivety.
poor souls who makes the loudest noise

U have paradise but it will b war if u are told to return to your paradise

An average igbo will prefer to die in the dirty south west instead of going back to land of d rising poverty

1 Like

Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by Yujin(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2023
Godwin4444:
poor souls who makes the loudest noise

U have paradise but it will b war if u are told to return to your paradise

An average igbo will prefer to die in the dirty south west instead of going back to land of d rising poverty
I think it's best I don't interrupt this your thought process because it benefits me more.
Rice bandit, you can carry on with your belief. Biafra beckons and your type won't be allowed into her.
Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by JetStar: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
Call me when any of your post reach front page on 0700-JetStar
Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by Nice2023(m): 4:02am On Dec 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:

No insults please.

The poverty has spread like an Egyptian plague.
Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by Yujin(m): 4:18am On Dec 09, 2023
Nice2023:

The poverty has spread like an Egyptian plague.
The almajirization/pauparization of the people of Nigeria has become full throttle. Everyone is feeling the heat. Soon, suicide rate from Nigeria will make world headlines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by WorldRichest: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:

No insults please.

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you
Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by Misterone: 7:32am On Dec 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:

No insults please.
Oga, the elections are over, cases in court have been settled. It's time to move on. If you don't have something doing, you can continue killing yourself here. Just because I support Tinubu does not mean I will live my life on the net or support everything he does. My support for him is that I wanted him to be president and he has, so I have to move on with my life. No sentiments attached.
Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by Misterone: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2023
Chinjo2:
They are now in tune with the reality of the APC government.
Yeah! Like Peter Obi will feed you and your family if he had become president. Just the way he did when he was governor of Anambra state.
The economy of a country is determined by the totality of the activities of it's citizens. It's not determined by government. So when you think it's Tinubu that's making you hungry, you are a liar. You are hungry because you lack the skill set required to put food on your table.
In the US, with all it's glory, there are homeless and beggarly people there too. Even with all these japa nonsense, some people will still prefer to remain in Nigeria.
Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2023
Misterone:
Oga, the elections are over, cases in court have been settled. It's time to move on. If you don't have something doing, you can continue killing yourself here. Just because I support Tinubu does not mean I will live my life on the net or support everything he does. My support for him is that I wanted him to be president and he has, so I have to move on with my life. No sentiments attached.

Who is this, that his Lamentations is more than that of the Red Nations?

Better stop screaming because it's not needed on this thread.
Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:20am On Dec 09, 2023
WorldRichest:

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you

It is written:

โ€œI have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.โ€
โ€” Psalms 37:25 (KJV)
Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by SSFeedsNigeria: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:

No insults please.

A good number of them are dead already, others are dying too. While a few of them managed to escape abroad.
Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by Misterone: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Who is this, that his Lamentations is more than that of the Red Nations?

Better stop screaming because it's not needed on this thread.
I can see thay you're really pained and in pains. No need discussing with a sadist. Over and out.
Re: Why Have They All Hibernated? by Westerhoffe(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
Misterone:
I can see thay you're really pained and in pains. No need discussing with a sadist. Over and out.

A sadist? ๐Ÿ˜
Really?

I'm not sadist bro-sir.

Pained? ๐Ÿ˜„
I'm not pained in any way because no necessity of pains in that comment of yours bro-sir.

Good you tapped out as you didโ€ฆ cool and normal.

(1) (Reply)

I Inherited Serious Liabilities From Buhari โ€“ Tinubu / Reply To Reno Omokri On His Erosion & IPP Attacks Against Peter Obi (Pics) / Lagos Generator Levy, Vat Hike, Fuel Hike, what next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.