Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters (13879 Views)

Alleged Weapons Swap: Retract Your Fake Story – DSS Tells Gazette / Obasanjo Asks AIT To Retract False Report Of Meeting With Osinbajo In Ota. / Premium Times Sacks Andrew Ajijah Over False Report On Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by aybabz101: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
I no fit vouch for either of them....in fact, sahara info on this matters "sounds authentic" and knowing the Nigerian version of the civil service, mama don collect money or some persons somewhere collected cash on behalf of mama or used mama's credibility to collect money.

1 Like

Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by NaijaNaWaa: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
Useless, thoroughly corrupt power-drunk woman.
Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by Bluntemperor: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. N29m bribe for Head of Service? I don't think so. Besides, the explanation by the Head of Service is quite clear and all those organisations can be reached by Saharareporters to verify if they were the beneficiaries of the money in question.
If error was made in the reporting, just withdraw it. You don't fight injustice with injustice to achieve justice. The only thing you will achieve is chaos. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Sahara Reporters that is not based in Nigeria but abroad and has nothing to lose, afterall na Sowore medium On line ni !
Sebi ,you have seen where the money went- the Institute!
It will be a Miracle for Sahara to apologize but if it does,it's good for her image!
Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
But the report from the civil service commission says the money was actually paid Na... Just that they are saying it was for training and some other things I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by Afamed: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
Sahara Reporter and arm of the janja weed branch of LP and IPOB group
Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by ransomed: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
Madam go to court or you forever keep mute and plan your exit peacefully. Your secret starts opening the moment you collected from Mabushi axis.
Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by PHAYOL81: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
SoNature:
You are threatening a US-based company with litigation in Nigeria. Waste of time cheesy

I don't believe you posted this. Does it mean being a foreign owned company make them immune to prosecution? Continue joking!

Yampotatocarrot:
But the report from the civil service commission says the money was actually paid Na... Just that they are saying it was for training and some other things I don't understand

Don't be a propaganda apologist. Extortion is the atrocity levelled against the innocent woman and it's got to be proven or retracted. It's criminal.
Money paid for a service, especially by enthusiast aspirants willingly ain't extortion. Extortion will only occur: if no service is going to be rendered for money paid; if such payment was collected by force against the willingness of the payee in participating in whatever programmes it is for; or if the service was mandated on all participants knowing they would not be selected.

SaharaReporter should prove any of the above or tender an apology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by Burob: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
flokii:
Saharareporters should verify allegations well before publishing.. attacking the civil service is like putting Nigeria's prosperity in jeopardy..

Do they have evidence or payment transaction documents from victims to backup their claim?
I don't think they know what OHCSF controls monetary wise, 29 million from a few Permanent Secretary aspirants isn't what the Head of Civil Service of the Federation will stoop so low for.
If it was 290 million Naira, I may have believed, 29 million that they will siphon, share in 1 month, clean mouth as if nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by Burob: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
SoNature:
You are threatening a US-based company with litigation in Nigeria. Waste of time cheesy
US based indeed, yet their only audience are Nigerians?

The reporters are all living in Nigeria with their Yankee book, even their founder included, once yawa blow for wrongful publication, they will escape through the closest border.

Once they can get back to The United States, George Soros will pay for the damages, case forgotten.
Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by Pravedk: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
29m is a joke na. I don't believe the Head of service will bother with such kind of money that cannot buy small 2 bedroom in wuse.

The cost of training a Permanent Secretary Prospect a week should be close to 500k taking into account his/her feeding and accomodation. But 26m is like each person paid about 350k which actually a fair amount.

Most of you know how much your companies spend to send you for training. Moreover they say it's not compulsory.

There are so many rubbish in govt but this one is not.

I believe Sahara reporters did busybody here
Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by AngelicBeing: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
SoNature:
wink
Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by okorogodwin4(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
Iam waiting for the FBI'S and the CIA report on the certificate forgery of the drug master
Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by Putinofrussia: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
SoNature:
It has office here..
Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by Kukutente23: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
StOla:
There was a time Sahara Reporters was a credible news outlet because they presented hard facts as evidence to back up their stories.

Now all they have are stories, no evidence at all.
That was when your favourite party was not in power so you believed every bad news about them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by StOla: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
Kukutente23:

That was when your favourite party was not in power so you believed every bad news about them

I repeat, they provided evidence, something we don't see in their news reports anymore.

Judging by your response, I reckon you refused to believe then with evidence, but now believe them without evidence?

I wonder if you are projecting a reverse of your own situation as mine.
Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by Kukutente23: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
StOla:

I repeat, they provided evidence, something we don't see in their news reports anymore.

Judging by your response, I reckon you refused to believe then with evidence, but now believe them without evidence?

I wonder if you are projecting a reverse of your own situation as mine.
Lol. Provide evidence indeed
Well unfortunately for you, this particular news came with their "evidence".
I hope you can believe it now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by Kukutente23: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
Burob:
If it was 290 million Naira, I may have believed, 29 million that they will siphon, share in 1 month, clean mouth as if nothing happened.
While you'll be here to defend them
Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by Kukutente23: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Burob:
US based indeed, yet their only audience are Nigerians?

The reporters are all living in Nigeria with their Yankee book, even their founder included, once yawa blow for wrongful publication, they will escape through the closest border.

Once they can get back to The United States, George Soros will pay for the damages, case forgotten.
Fola does not live in Nigeria
Stop advertising your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters by kabillionaire(m): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
Any allegations remotely connected to Nigerian govt. denying wrongdoing, elements of truth abound there in.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Insists, No More Bow And Go For Ministerial Nominees / Godwin Emefiele Appears Before Senate Committee, Asks To Speak Off-Camera / New Law To Make Nigerians Pay More For Electricity Underway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.