Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu (1987 Views)

Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election / THROWBACK; I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents - Peter Obi / The Truth About Exchange Rates And The Performance Of Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by Validated: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ck3anuYfUI

Those with sense of discernment already knew Tinubu was going to be a disaster worse than Buhari. A man who was vying for the highest office refused to attend any debate. The only time he granted inter view, he said "I am not worried about exchange rate. Your salaries are not paid in dollars".

This was enough for Nigerians to have made a decision, but some people were more focus on "awa lokan".
Today, $1 is N1200 and still falling as day breaks.

Indeed Nigerians are not paid in dollara. So deal with "renewed shege".

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by Varunpulyani: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2023
Gbam while poor helinues and mother beater yarimo were dancing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by adesegun121(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2023
Wahala

Pro Max

1 Like

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by OkCornel(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2023
Clears throat.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2023
Let give him time please

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by kk2027: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
Let give him time please

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Let's give him time let dollar reach 2k/$

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by Validated: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
Let give him time please

To do what exactly? For $ to bounce back to N500?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by Varunpulyani: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
Let give him time please

One of the hallelujah hosanna on your mandate animals

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by SpatialKing(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2023
See his big stomach
Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by forgiveness: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2023
That's pure undiluted facts. Dedend on uour domestic products.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2023
Validated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ck3anuYfUI

Those with sense of discernment already knew Tinubu was going to be a disaster worse than Buhari. A man who was vying for the highest office refused to attend any debate. The only time he granted inter view, he said "I am not worried about exchange rate. Your salaries are not paid in dollars".

This was enough for Nigerians to have made a decision, but some people were more focus on "awa lokan".
Today, $1 is N1200 and still falling as day breaks.

Indeed Nigerians are not paid in dollara. So deal with "renewed shege".

You'll never understand a brilliant Asiwaju Tinubu because he is way above your league and the mediocre leaders you are used to.

The way you are confused and disillusioned was the way his detractors felt on the day he told the Federal Government to hand over the bar beach to him. Pa Obasanjo quickly approved it because they don't understand him. Fast forward, today that Bar beach the FG considered as worthless and its problem unsolvable is now a huge asset owned partially by the Lagos State Government.

If you are in the business of forex speculation, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will let the market forces burn you and send you into penury!

The forex has been floated so if you keep buying the overvalued US dollar at N1200, FG will join others to sell to you and mop your naira over a sustained period of time.

This Federal Government will not borrow money or use our hard earned forex inflow to defend the naira against a us dollar being overvalued on the street. If the madness of the speculators push the overvalued US dollar to N5,000, the FG will sell it to you at same N5000.

You can keep speculating and buying a bubble until naira becomes scarce and FG has achieved its objective of getting the real aggregate demand instead of meeting the fake unpatriotic speculators demand for forex.

Only an insanely unpatriotic citizen will have 100% of his or her expenditure in naira yet go buy an overvalued US dollar for speculation and to crowd out those who genuinely need the forex. Such unwise people deserve to get burnt and sent to penury by the market forces.

Never again will Nigerian Government fall for the insatiable greed of unpatriotic elements. If anyone is insane enough to buy an overvalued currency to hoard then such needs no pity.

Forex exchange is now done live and FG is watching everything live now and only the wise understand that the parallel market is a gradually dying tribe if you are wise.

Btw, that's late Chief( Mrs) Nelson in the video, may God bless her soul and continue to be with the family she left behind. She was part of the brilliant team Asiwaju assembled and kept over the decades. If she were alive today, she would probably be the one to manage the Cash transfer to indigent Nigerians and deliver the task excellently. Check my signature for free stuffs!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by stewiepeter: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2023
God bless this man wherever he is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by CodeTemplar: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2023
He also once said Buhari should print money.
Putting both together, he was eyeing/depending on the prospect of printing money secretly to run the economy.
He also believes in taxing people for their existence and not their economic prosperity or growth. That's why agberos abound on Lagos street today, extorting people truingnto survive.
Add borrowing to the above options.
He also assumed collapsing exchange rates will make people sell a scarce thing(forex) for a govt fixed price of around N780/$(preciously N460/$).
If you study him well also, you will realize he assumes politics can replace governance. That's why he removed subsidies and quickly threatened NLC with an opposite and parallel protest for subsidies to go away should they go on nationwide strike.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by Bintabisiriyu2: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You'll never understand a brilliant Asiwaju Tinubu because he is way above your league and the mediocre leaders you are used to.

The way you are confused and disillusioned was the way his detractors felt on the day he told the Federal Government to hand over the bar beach to him. Pa Obasanjo quickly approved it because they don't understand him. Fast forward, today that Bar beach the FG considered as worthless and its problem unsolvable is now a huge asset owned partially by the Lagos State Government.

If you are in the business of forex speculation, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will let the market forces burn you and send you into penury!

The forex has been floated so if you keep buying the overvalued US dollar at N1200, FG will join others to sell to you and mop your naira over a sustained period of time.

This Federal Government will not borrow money or use our hard earned forex inflow to defend the naira against a us dollar being overvalued on the street. If the madness of the speculators push the overvalued US dollar to N5,000, the FG will sell it to you at same N5000.

You can keep speculating and buying a bubble until naira becomes scarce and FG has achieved its objective of getting the real aggregate demand instead of meeting the fake unpatriotic speculators demand for forex.

Only an insanely unpatriotic citizen will have 100% of his or her expenditure in naira yet go buy an overvalued US dollar for speculation and to crowd out those who genuinely need the forex. Such unwise people deserve to get burnt and sent to penury by the market forces.

Never again will Nigerian Government fall for the insatiable greed of unpatriotic elements. If anyone is insane enough to buy an overvalued currency then such needs no pity. FG is watching everything live now and the parallel market is a gradually dying tribe if you are wise.

I can't even believe what i just read, so that's how to solve the problem right, truly some reason with their ass.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by Racoon(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
How will an economic illiterate know or understand the grave economic reality of what is staring this nation in the face?
Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by Mrfeel: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Never again will Nigerian Government fall for the insatiable greed of unpatriotic elements. If anyone is insane enough to buy an overvalued currency then such needs no pity.

Forex exchange is now done live and FG is watching everything live now and only the wise understand that the parallel market is a gradually dying tribe if you are wise.

You have no single knowledge of what you are typing about , are you high on some substance?

13 Likes

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by CodeTemplar: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Never again will Nigerian Government fall for the insatiable greed of unpatriotic elements. If anyone is insane enough to buy an overvalued currency then such needs no pity.

I don't recommend agreeing to take oaths with politicians before working as agents for them. They will replace your brain with another one that serves them. That's what has happened to you now.

In your logic of desperation, why is a lower rate being maintained then? That means there is no official rate but just a farce being maintained to milk Nigerians of Naira to repay dollar loans at a lower imaginary rate that favours the government and elite alone

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by Mrfeel: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

I can't even believe what i just read, so that's how to solve the problem right, truly some reason with their ass.

The boy is high on drugs

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

You can never understand. You still think it's play ehn. Go and keep buying overpriced US dollars. You will soon start chasing Naira with that your overvalued dollars.

By the time you want to buy garri, yam, fruits, vegetables and pay school fees etc, and you have no naira and sellers will not accept USD, you will bring out the overvalued US dollar you overpaid for yet useless to you to buy your needs then sell at a huge discount to get naira by force.

Nobody will borrow money or use our hardearned Forex to defend the artificial pricing of the dollars on the street. If you are foolish enough to buy an overvalued currency, FG will join others to sell to you too in Lagos style, o de Eko o mo Eyo.

You will get sense las las.

BDCs have started warning their members not to buy USD at over N900 to avoid them being burnt. Only Foolish and greedy people will be burnt . In fact, FG will help your greed and foolishness fast enough to burn you by selling to you at the overvalued price you were foolishly willing to pay for the overvalued USD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by Validated: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

So you spend a whole page saying "nothing" just rambling"? I now begin to understand the thinking if average 'agbado" why you support failures.
Which country in the whole world do you know that floats her currency? Just tell me one. Even countries at war put in place measures to hedge their currency free fall.
Okay, your "brilliant Tinubu buys refined fuel at N1330 ($1.09) and comes back home after the logistics costs are added to sell it N650 and tells you that it is just price equalization.
Your brilliant Asuwaju borrows in $$ and pays interest in $$ but leave his currency that is basis for his revenue to pay debt servicing. Reason 97% of revenue now goes to debt servicing and paying salaries.

You people never stop amazing us. You blamed speculators for Naira downward trend. You blame smuggling for fuel price increase, you blame previous regime for not saving. You blame God for sending rain when you never prepared for flood. Soon you will blame us for being alive. You never accept your errors and never learn.

10 Likes

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by Bintabisiriyu2: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You can never understand. You still think it's play ehn. Go and keep buying overpriced US dollars. You will soon start chasing Naira with that your overvalued dollars.

By the time you want to buy garri, yam, fruits, vegetables and pay school fees etc, and you have no naira and sellers will not accept USD, you will bring out the overvalued US dollar you overpaid for yet useless to you to buy your needs then sell at a huge discount to get naira by force.

Nobody will borrow money or use our hardearned Forex to defend the artificial pricing of the dollars on the street. If you are foolish enough to buy an overvalued currency, FG will join others to sell to you too in Lagos style, o de Eko o mo Eyo.

BDCs have started warning their members not to buy USD at over N900 to avoid them being burnt. Only Foolish and greedy people will be burnt . In fact, FG will help your greed and foolishness fast enough to burn you by selling to you at the overvalued price you were foolishly willing to pay for the overvalued USD.

But Nigeria needs dollar to import and if it keeps going up the price of everything imported will keep going up right? If 1 dollar reach 5000 naira razor blade or matches could be sold for 300 naira.
Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by Bintabisiriyu2: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
Mrfeel:

The boy is high on drugs
My brother i was wowed
Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
You are not worried?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by online4business: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
Be like that guy free whatever na AI robot program.

Anyhow e be by Friday next week it's bye bye to Nigeria make ona enjoy one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by Validated: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Did you really type the bolded? Truth is your IQ and those of your type have nothing to offer. Only a head full of akamu would reason this way. Tinubu said he was closing BDC and I&E rates. Today, the gap is 53% N1200 vs N788 and your akamu head thinks it is speculation?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by victorclean(f): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
A very stupid man
Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by wanimo: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
The only thing Baba druggie knows is how to trade in illicit drugs and narcotics, and forging documents

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by Varunpulyani: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
wanimo:
The only thing Baba druggie knows is how to trade in illicit drugs and narcotics

A cocaine sniffing crocodile

1 Like

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
Another thread by Igbo Amaka to discredit the president. God bless Tinubu everything will soon be alright
Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by maticar: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Btw, that's late Chief( Mrs) Nelson in the video, may God bless her soul and continue to be with the family she left behind. She was part of the brilliant team Asiwaju assembled and kept over the decades. If she were alive today, she would probably be the one to manage the Cash transfer to indigent Nigerians and deliver the task excellently. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Rubbish
Go and submit name for your monthly 25k

1 Like

Re: Throwback: "I Am Not Worried About Exchange Rate" - Tinubu by Godfirst2014: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. / Defection: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2027 - Kwankwaso / Buhari May Not Contest April Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.