Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. (1987 Views)

We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance / Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"β€”Kayode Ogundamisi / I Am No Longer In Partisan Politics - Obasanjo To PDP Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by money121(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21
Avoid sharing the same plate of food with your former enemy who later becomes your close friend, because you don't know what thier next plan is.

Avoid lending your friend money,except such friend is well trusted bcus many have died because they lend money, thier friend will go to places to eliminate them so they won't pay the money..

Keep away from a married woman as a man and also a man as a woman.

Is not every good thing coming your way you need to announce because many has evil heart and can stop it or eliminate you..

Avoid betraying someone no matter how much is involved..

Not everyone is happy that you are alive so
don't eat with everyone..

Not everyone should know your way about because you can easily be trapped by your enemies

Avoid keeping a jealous friend, any friend you know that they like competing with you is jealous.. avoid them.

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/things-to-avoid-if-you-really-want-to-live-longer-in-this-life/

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmo

1 Like

Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by money121(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21
All is well
Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by Visocrate(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21
I dey even avoid myself too make I for live long abeg all die na die

7 Likes

Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by 1TrippleCee: 5:03pm On Jan 21
Truth
Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by Mokason288(m): 5:29pm On Jan 21
Keep away from a married woman as a man and also a man as a woman.

embarassed Very difficult πŸ˜₯
Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by thesicilian: 5:45pm On Jan 21
Avoid human beings in general

1 Like

Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by nigerianart: 7:23pm On Jan 21
If you are a righteous person, don't try evil.

I don't know why but suspect it is their conscience fighting back. The day they try something bad, all hell would just break lose.
Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by Melagros(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21
Number 1,2,4,5 and the last one, be cautious of them because some people these days are evil

1 Like

Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by MrProlific95: 7:31pm On Jan 21
Useful, don't betray anyone

2 Likes

Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by Akinboboz(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21
Nice, u see that married women, abeg, guys runs from them, e get why if you wanna live long and have a meaningful life.... They can be of help and the can also destroy someone hitherto.

2 Likes

Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by Maize247(f): 8:44pm On Jan 21
Avoid this avoid that. Extra careful also brings extra problems. If you obey all the above you will die even before your time.

1 Like

Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by ayusco85(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21
Mokason288:

You have chosen death πŸ’€

1 Like

Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by OKOATA(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21
ayusco85:

Abeg explain how he chose death because him dey sleep with married women.

1 Like

Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by Mokason288(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21
ayusco85:

You that choose life will eventually die someday

Even all the people Jesus Christ resurrected eventually died too

1 Like

Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by SpatialKing(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21
Avoid voting for APC and men like Tinubu and Buhari

Their administration has reduced so many Nigerians life span

1 Like

Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by Remijuice: 10:27pm On Jan 21
ayusco85:

Angel of death
Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by munavi: 11:32pm On Jan 21
Everyone is always suspicious of others but never say anything about themselves.

How about you add "do unto others what you want done to you"?

2 Likes

Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by idalex: 10:34pm On Jan 26
avoid ignorance
seek the truth
Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by Chikel20000(m): 10:48pm On Jan 26
Mokason288:

u will die shamelessly if u try dis
Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by Chikel20000(m): 10:48pm On Jan 26
Op add avoid Alcohol consumption n hard drugs
Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by Mokason288(m): 8:49am On Jan 27
Chikel20000:
u will die shamelessly if u try dis

Im still alive… hope you understand what I mean
Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by Light777(f): 10:09am On Jan 27
Mokason288:

Until you meet the ones who don't tolerate such then your eyes go clear!
Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by Light777(f): 10:11am On Jan 27
OKOATA:
Abeg explain how he chose death because him dey sleep with married women.
Because he has low self esteem and trespassing on a SACRED union..

No be every man dey tolerate bullshit..I hope you gat the point wink
Re: Things To Avoid If You Really Want To Live Longer In This Life. by abobote: 10:23am On Jan 27
Wise words, I'm happy I read this

(1) (Reply)

Defection: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2027 - Kwankwaso / Buhari May Not Contest April Election / Sick President Can’t Lead A Dying Nation – Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.