Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive (4547 Views)

Suspected Armed Robbers Killed In Delta State / 2 Suspected Ogun Kidnappers/Armed Robbers Killed During Gun Battle With Police / Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by Opanka44(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
Further to the ugly robbery incident that occurred in Otukpo, Benue State, yesterday wherein Four Banks were robbed and seven persons were killed in Broad daylight by Men of the Underworld, Men of the Nigeria Police Force of the Otukpo division immediately swung into action by engaging the fleeing robbers in a hot chase. The robbers had to abandon their vehicles by the roadside and ran into the Bush. The policemen engages them in a serious gun duel and were able to apprehend four while two were shot dead in the Crossfire. The police force is currently intensifying efforts to arrest other fleeing robbers. Investigation is also underway to unravel the whole incident.

Stay tuned for more reports on this.

Front Page Please.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by Trustmea: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
Good riddance to bad rubbish, I hope those caught/killed are not innocent people.

19 Likes

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by atiku4President(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
Police or soldiers ambushed them?

2 Likes

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by dangermouse(m): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
Kudos to the NPF.

The level of insecurity in Nigeria is very alarming..

4 Likes

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by STEWpid(f): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
Chai..

See as dem dey rest for ground.

They are sons of the soil.

...but the third picture kon look like say dem dey dance "makosa".

2 Likes

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by Urheadmaster(m): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
tongue

Innocent people

1 Like

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by leroi01(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
If you believe this, I have a made in nigeria nuclear submarine to sell you.

This is just face saving.

12 Likes

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by PythonTutorials(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
I love this kind of news. I hate criminals with passion !

2 Likes

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by meum: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
I hope those killed/arrested are the real robbers

11 Likes

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by Creamypie(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
Useless rats. The ones arrested should be sent to furnace that is 1 million degrees hot. E dey pain me say Nigeria government no dey carryout rxecutions

2 Likes

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by Bueen: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
Good!

1 Like

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by Opanka44(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Innocent people

Are you ok? How are they innocent? It seems you're one of them. Wait until it happens to you

2 Likes

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by Opanka44(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
meum:
I hope those killed/arrested are the real robbers

Yes... They are the real robbers. I witness everything live..

4 Likes

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
Good News

1 Like

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
Opanka44:

Are you ok? How are they innocent? It seems you're one of them. Wait until it happens to you
His brother is one of them that's how they operate

3 Likes

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by Opanka44(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
His brother is one of them that's how they operate

You're right

1 Like

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by meum: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
Opanka44:

Yes... They are the real robbers. I witness everything live..
You recognize the robbers(those killed & those alive)? You know how they say they do it sometimes. Reason why I’m asking.

If it’s a YES to the above question then kudos to the popo. It shows if they want to work they can work.

1 Like

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by Opanka44(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
meum:

You recognize the robbers(those killed & those alive)? You know how they say they do it sometimes. Reason why I’m asking.

If it’s a YES to the above question then kudos to the popo. It shows if they want to work they can work.

I had just left one of the banks that was attacked. It was less than 5minutes while I was on bike to my house that I started hearing gunshots. As a matter of fact, the robbers met me at the bank but nobody knew what they came for since they were disguised. They first attacked the police station.
The police force is so corrupt but when they want to do their jobs, they are the Best

7 Likes

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by Musty112: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Like I was expecting them to be caught. This is good

1 Like

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by Babssoo(m): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
Good news, if no be innocent people naija police go kill .

1 Like

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by Nextt: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
They died as if they never lived and lived as if they couldn't die. May all of them have no where to escape from the long arms of the law. Justice must prevail.

1 Like

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by bjtinz: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
Well I hope this is true, cuz like I maintained in previous thread, yesterday's attack was an embarrassment on the security service of that town.

Yes, while it is true the attack was obviously well planned, well orchestrated, it remains incredible how In BROAD DAYLIGHT they literally held the town hostage robbing not one, not two, not three but four banks!!! Haba!! And this after decimating the police station nearby. Very sad

1 Like

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by PoliteActivist: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
PythonTutorials:
I love this kind of news. I hate criminals with passion !

You love this?
Will this bring back any of the dead people??
Why can't Nigeria do as they do in the West - make it known you don't need violence to rob a bank - once you even pretend you have a gun they'll hand you the money - BUT there are cameras everywhere and button to alert police, and the money could be booby trapped, etc. (See video below)

1 minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNF_-U0lA8A?si=NsRVAJHSkRnFlqoI
Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by epondudu: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
Trust the police at your own peril, they might probably be innocent.how were they captured?

1 Like

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by southsouthking(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
Lazy able bodied men.

1 Like

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by DyingFetus: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
Fake news

Why bringing pics 3 years ago from ogun state ??
Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by Lance008(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2023
If you kill the robbers what about the money ?

4 Likes

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by maasoap(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You love this?
Will this bring back any of the dead people??
Why can't Nigeria do as they do in the West - make it known you don't need violence to rob a bank - once you even pretend you have a gun they'll hand you the money -
BUT there are cameras everywhere and button to alert police, and the money could be booby trapped, etc. (See video below)

1 minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNF_-U0lA8A?si=NsRVAJHSkRnFlqoI

You are blaming Nigeria instead of the armed robbers. Did they ask for money and bankers refused to hand it over? Nigerian armed robbers don't respect lives, just like cultists and our uniform men.
These ones too were caught on camera, not only abroad cameras dey.
Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by xband: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
Nice one from the Nigeria police.

1 Like

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by PoliteActivist: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
maasoap:

You are blaming Nigeria instead of the armed robbers. Did they ask for money and bankers refused to hand it over? Nigerian armed robbers don't respect lives, just like cultists and our uniform men.
These ones too were caught on camera, not only abroad cameras dey.

Yes, but they have those security doors and policemen and gates etc. That's why robbers use dynamite and force and kill people. Robbers want to collect money NOT kill peole! Simple: make it so the objective is avoiding loss of life not protecting money - anybody who walks into a bank and pretends to have a gun hand them the money! 30 years in jail if you are caught!
Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by Obakoolex(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
Very good

1 Like

Re: OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive by ronalmagic10(m): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ibos again

Na wa o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With 5 Babies Heads In Ogbomosho / High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern / Dismantling Ibadan Torture Chambers: Caution Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.