Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern (4539 Views)

Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer / Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
Concerns are rising as young ladies suspected to be commercial sex workers now loiter around major shopping malls and highbrow streets in Lagos to lure prospective customers.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the skimpily-dressed ladies usually position themselves in strategic locations within the malls to lure men.

Our correspondents who visited places such as Ikeja City Mall, Festival Mall and Allen Avenue observed that ladies suspected to be between the ages of 20 and 30 were lurking around the premises to woo prospective customers.

One of our correspondents who visited ICM around 10pm on Saturday was accosted by no fewer than three different young ladies in revealing and sexually enticing blouses.

Our correspondent who pretended to be interested gathered that the prices being charged by the sex workers vary from one person to another and other factors such as the duration and the location of the venue.

For instance, it was learnt that a short time romp within the area would cost N15,000, while an overnight stay at our correspondent’s choice of place would cost N30,000, excluding transportation costs.

When our correspondent asked how much it would cost for a weekend, one of the ladies replied, “N50,000 from Friday to Sunday morning. You will pay for my transport fare to your place.”

The situation is similar at the Festival Mall in the Amuwo Odofin Local Government Area of the state.

Fearing that the surge in the activities of the suspected call girls, pretending to be visiting the premises for shopping, residents claimed the ladies’ activities in the area were capable of causing serious security breaches in the area.

Related News
Delta police storm criminals hideouts, arrest 94 commercial sex workers
New naira: Commercial sex workers count losses, decry low patronage
Bauchi to marry off 100 repentant commercial sex workers

A resident identified as Precious claimed young girls used the mall daily to engage in all manner of sexual immoralities.

“There are days that I see young girls doing all sorts of things because of money, especially during weekends. It is sometimes alarming, but there is nothing we can do about it,” Precious said.

A security guard identified simply as Peter said they were used to seeing the ladies around, adding that some of them even sleep with men inside their cars.

“Some of them even have sexual intercourse inside cars. When you ask them why they are engaging in such immoral acts, they will insult you, telling you it’s none of your business,” he said.

A man simply identified as Dan said, “If you see what we see here, especially at night, when it is 8.30 pm or 9 pm, it is always an eyesore because you will see the way people are paired up, in twos and threes, doing all manner of things.”

At Allen Avenue, Ikeja, ladies in different shapes stood by both sides of the roads, beckoning at every male passerby and waving down vehicles going in and out of the street.

A man who claimed to be familiar with the ladies’ activities and charges told one of our correspondents on condition of anonymity that a short time fun during a downpour in places not far from Allen Avenue could go as low as N5,000.

“It is a little cheaper during a downpour because they barely get customers. So if you are lucky, you can get one of them for as low as N5,000,” he said.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, was not available to comment on the security issues being raised by the residents as of the time of filing this report.

https://punchng.com/concerns-as-commercial-sex-workers-invade-lagos-malls-lure-men/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by victorclean(f): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
What do you expect. Cost of living is extremely high and many companies are downsizing.

Though is not enough reason to embrace prostitution but people have to survive.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by Newfoundlove: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
Normal

The day one girl in Ilorin peed on my bed

🥴

6 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by tamonokare: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
Newfoundlove:
Normal

The day I carry one girl from waterview in Ilorin

She peed on my bed

🥴

That means you finish work for her waist be dat.

6 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by Lastmankc(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
I fvuck one olosho last weekend,the olosho dey squirt.I love the way she roll her waist when I was pounding her.The girl is so wild in bed .I was surprised by Sunday when she received a call,she was calling the person honey throughout the duration of the call, and that she travelled for a very important assignment and she we be back by Monday.I blanched.So, I have been sleeping with someone fiancee or wife since weekend.Pls,guys always fear women.80% of naija girls are into runs.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sometimes they walk in twos and threes wearing dresses that don't size them.

The party you vote for will determine the number of sex workers lined up on the streets. Which can also influence the size of dress and length skirts they put on in public.

8 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
Those prank videos kiss or grab na them dey always dey outside malls,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by tuoyoojo(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
Na wa o
Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by Fatbam005: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
The end is near. Famine, wars, lovers of pleasures among others

1 Like

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by alezzy13: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hmmm
Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by chigoziri2403(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
They now go after their customers

2 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by Chibuzoc(m): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bush meat won catch hunter as e bi like hunter no sabi hunt again

5 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by AQUMLA(m): 12:07am On Oct 11, 2023
Have Faith in God and repent
He wld provide for u and deliver u from all unrighteousness in Jesus name.

10 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by Enimin: 2:05am On Oct 11, 2023

3 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by YorubaPrince: 2:44am On Oct 11, 2023
They're all Igbo women... angry

3 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by ceejay80s(m): 3:14am On Oct 11, 2023
YorubaPrince:
They're all Igbo women... angry
Ultimate thunder fire u

8 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:20am On Oct 11, 2023
victorclean:
What do you expect. Cost of living is extremely high and many companies are downsizing.

You are right. I concur.

3 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:22am On Oct 11, 2023
Lastmankc:
I fvuck one olosho last weekend,the olosho dey squirt.I love the way she roll her waist when I was pounding her.The girl is so wild in bed .I was surprised by Sunday when she received a call,she was calling the person honey throughout the duration of the call, and that she travelled for a very important assignment and she we be back by Monday.I blanched.So, I have been sleeping with someone fiancee or wife since weekend.Pls,guys always fear women.80% of naija girls are into runs.

Normal. Naso dem dey do.

1 Like

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:27am On Oct 11, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Those prank videos kiss or grab na them dey always dey outside malls,

Oooh really?
Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by DyingFetus: 4:14am On Oct 11, 2023
Na only jobless poor fúćks that carry séx for head wasting their juice on worthless whôres .

3 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by PoliteActivist: 5:13am On Oct 11, 2023
Newfoundlove:
Normal

She peed on my bed

🥴

Poor girl. It's from too much fvcking. She probably had an infection. But it's temporary - when she stops fucking so much, the peeing will stop. Pussy is not meant to be used constantly

5 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by BigYash: 5:14am On Oct 11, 2023
E no easy for anybody for d country again o.. Most of those girls get school fees to pay for their kids,cux many are single moms. Them go pay house rent,them go pay bills,settle papa ,mama and siblings. Them go do yash ,buy wears and stuffs. Na 50k salary wan do all that? The country is messed up,and the government keep intimidating people. Even when they try to hustle legitimately, government policies will still cripple the bizness. This is why olosho bizness will keep increasing... Even underage these days dey do hookup..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by adecz: 5:22am On Oct 11, 2023
These gehls are using the oldest
profession to solve modern problems😎😎😎

4 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by BigYash: 5:27am On Oct 11, 2023
AQUMLA:
Have Faith in God and repent
He wld provide for u and deliver u from all unrighteousness in Jesus name.
Manner no dey fall from heaven anymore. Even if it was falling in other countries, but here in Nigeria, government will corner all,so that common citizens won't benefit.. As a matter of fact,God gave this country everything for citizens to enjoy life.. But government don sit down on top. You need to go into fasting sir.. Tell God to take our bad leaders to hellfire asap.. Thank you pastor
Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by CooldipoMPS: 5:48am On Oct 11, 2023
The oldest known to man! It has refused to go away.....

shocked

2 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by Sonofgod1990(m): 6:24am On Oct 11, 2023
guys wastin to fu*k and olosho., why not just masturbate and move on., no time for sex with does foolish infested pussy..selfserviceisabae

2 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by Omihanifa: 6:26am On Oct 11, 2023
Here in abuja, the story is thesame

6 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by Orobokibo1: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2023
Subsidy removal will most definitely influence alot of activities in Nigeria.
I am talking about survival, relationships, economy and most especially FINANCE

The introduction of subsidy-removal will affect those who are lazy and chose not to work for a better leaving. Rather they want to beg MEN on Whatsapp for money and guilt-trip men who refuse to part with their hard earned money.
Then they go on Twitter and Instagram claiming self made CEO after several aggressive begging.
This subsidy removal will invariably lead to high surge in HookUp but on a good note, we'll understand the kind of menace laziness is.

We are about to witness an awesome level of prostitution.
Mega Prostitution on a grand scale and the death of feminist ideas

https://www.nairaland.com/7657272/hookup-subsidiary-removal

1 Like

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by Tallesty1(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2023
Lastmankc:
Do you have a girlfriend?

3 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by shox(m): 7:47am On Oct 11, 2023
Newfoundlove:
Normal

She peed on my bed

🥴
ilorin is a dead town.

You can’t even buy Nike slides in peace

Haboseyday the failed blogger can relate well
Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2023
victorclean:

if hunger set in self. Ashawo go turn yahoo girl as prick no go even gree rise for hungry man too.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 18 Year Old Beautiful Girl Who Wash Fuel Tanker To Pay Her School Fees (pho / My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. / OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.