Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Stop using that worn out useless pickup line - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop using that worn out useless pickup line (363 Views)

Sexual Related Pickup Line / Ladies, What Do You Do With Your Old And Worn Out Panties? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Uselessโ€- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop using that worn out useless pickup line by DelilahMakinde(f): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
Complimenting someone is more than just mere words; it's an art. When it comes to dating, the way you compliment can make or break the connection. When you open your mouth to compliment her make sure your words resonate with her on a deeper level.

"You're my favorite person to spend time with."

Simple yet powerful, this compliment communicates that she holds a unique place in your life, boosting her self-esteem and strengthening your connection. It's especially valuable in long-term relationships.

"I've learned so much from talking with you."

Acknowledging her knowledge and opinions can be a game-changer. Be specific and genuine about what you've learned from her, and you'll show her that you value her perspective.

"You look amazing as always."

Complimenting a woman's appearance can be tricky, but this timeless phrase works in any situation, conveying your attraction consistently and safely.

"That was a good joke. You're pretty funny."

Let her know you appreciate her sense of humor by laughing genuinely at her jokes. This fosters a relaxed and authentic connection.

"You're not like anyone I've ever met before."

Recognize her unique qualities and quirks that make her stand out. This shows you value her for who she truly is.
"You're really good at what you do."

Acknowledge her passion and skills, whether in her job, hobbies, or interests. Show that you're tuned into her life and value her for her talents.

"I feel like I'm so much better when I'm with you."

This compliment goes beyond the surface and conveys that she brings out the best in you, deepening the emotional connection.

"You have such incredible hair, lips, or eyes."

Get specific about what you find attractive. The details matter, and she'll appreciate your attention to them.
"I admire your work ethic."

Recognize her dedication and drive, especially in her career or areas she's passionate about. This goes beyond surface attraction.

"What do you think?"

Asking for her opinion shows that you value her expertise and judgment, conveying respect and appreciation for her intelligence.
Incorporating these compliments into your dating game can set you apart from the rest. Remember, the key is to be genuine, specific, and focus on more than just looks. By showing that you're paying attention to who she is, you can make a lasting impact.
Re: Stop using that worn out useless pickup line by DelilahMakinde(f): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
Add your own...

1 Like

Re: Stop using that worn out useless pickup line by Fahvvy: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
Hahahahhahhaah cheesy...
This is truly hilarious grin...
I sha pity who will follow this counsel undecided...
Re: Stop using that worn out useless pickup line by YunusaWale: 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ณ๐š

2 Likes

Re: Stop using that worn out useless pickup line by Westerhoffe(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
YunusaWale:
๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ณ๐š

And she will become your personal Obidient.
Re: Stop using that worn out useless pickup line by YunusaWale: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
Westerhoffe:

And she will become your personal Obidient.
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐š๐š

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is She Interested Or Just Wants To Be Friends With Me? / Super Busty Instagram Glamour Girl Shares Her Viral Erotic Video / Medically Proven Way To Increase Your Penis Size In 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.