Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary (21709 Views)

Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja / Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) / Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by DamnnNiggarr: 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
I wish to congratulate the Oba of Benin, His Royal Majesty Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku Akpolokpolo Ewuare II, on his recent double celebration of 70th birthday and 7th coronation anniversary, both of which happened this month.

As a revered royal father, he has continued to protect and promote the rich cultural heritage of the Benin Kingdom. He has also continued to contribute immensely to the peace and progress of the Benin Kingdom, and Nigeria in general.

I wish him well, and I pray God to grant him more healthy and fruitful years as he continues to contribute to the development of our dear nation. With such enlightened traditional rulers, the new Nigeria of our dream remains possible. -PO

Peter Obi (Twitter)

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by DamnnNiggarr: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
shocked

Happy birthday to the great Oba of Benin.

May your days be long on Earth.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by ican2020: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wao 70 that’s beautiful congratulations to the king

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by thesicilian: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
He didn't wear black as usual. I have a feeling he would have gained more support and votes at the election if he was able and willing to caution his unruly obidients.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by Bobloco: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
thesicilian:
He didn't wear black as usual. I have a feeling he would have gained more support and votes at the election if he was able and willing to caution his unruly obidients.

Everything is not politics

Simply wish the Oba a happy birthday and move to the next thread

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by harryboyng(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
Long Live the KING🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by RingRoadMafia: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
thesicilian:

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by orohbirodeysmel: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ọbá ah tokpé❗
Isé ❗❗

Long live Ọbá Ewuare II
Long live Benin kingdom
Long live me, my papa and my mama🙏🙏

As for Tinubu that one own don be. I dey wait for $ dollar to reach ₦2k...I go just kill am for una.

11 Likes

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by bentenny(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2023
Bobloco:

Everything is not politics

Simply wish the Oba a happy birthday and move to the next thread
Exactly

8 Likes

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by spy24(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2023
I thought the king was 50 something o

2 Likes

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by donbrowser(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2023
thesicilian:

The picture was taken during campaign. They don't wear black in Ọba of Benin's palace. That's why Aisha Yesufu could not enter.

19 Likes

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by BTC9W: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2023

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by zoneoutCS: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by id911(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
thesicilian:

Buhari's supporter killed dozens of NYSC members in their prime yet, you voted and supported him with all you had but Obidients kill no one except fighting to have a better society for us all.

Every thread is about politics and hate. Who do una this kind thing eh?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
Alaye go rest abegi, you too dey waka waka...

Na you and Atiku make this Agbado man dey that place now.
If two of una use wisdom, e for no even smell am.

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by Dessentialjob: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by Praktikals(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
grin
Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by IVORY2009(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
grin
Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by WariBOQ: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2023
harryboyng:
Long Live the KING🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
happy birthday to him

1 Like

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2023
cool
Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by southsouthking(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
Happy Birthday to the King of by Ancient City, where the king is truly king.
May your reign be long Ogidigan Eware💪💪💪
Oba gha to kpere ise.🙏🙏🙏🙏

7 Likes

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by Pooldrowning(f): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2023

This Oba should better withdraw that rubbish curse he placed on those men dancing in a wedding.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by Mosba: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2023
At Kano palace yesterday and today at Benin palace. Looks like Labour in vein no dey taya someone because 2027 is a done deal already.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
Oba Gha Toh Kpereeeee!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by jaxxy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
thesicilian:

it wasn't Obidents that insulted the life out of Jonathan and his wife until he was removed from office.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by Emma1Oj(m): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
thesicilian:
las las, na Obi matter go kill you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by Chiffy: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
thesicilian:

You wouldn't have voted for him regardless. So take your jealousy-filled and self-hate opinion; and shove it deep into your ass.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by Okortor: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Happy 70th birthday to a first class monarch and happy 7th anniversary to one of the few classy king (OBA) we have in Nigeria.

this OBA must be a STRONG MAN.......

3 Likes

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by dokyOloye: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
Alaye go rest abegi, you too dey waka waka...

Na you and Atiku make this Agbado man dey that place now.
If two of una use wisdom, e for no even smell am.
Hamas operative

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Spanner Francis Okpozo Is Dead / ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House / Development :Lagos Has Larger Annual Budget Than Rwanda But Less Developed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.