Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary (21708 Views)

Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja / Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) / Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by thesicilian: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
Bigchristo:
You are very stupid to even think wearing black makes people not to support him, truth be told Obidients aren’t unruly they just get tired of being lied to by the old political system they think out of the box, clear example of why most Nigerians hated Fela for always spilling the truth, but on a long run all what Fela said in his songs are coming to pass,some Nigerians don’t always look at the message they look at your lifestyle and judge you instead of listening to the message, we have a long way to go in fixing this country
I wonder how you manage to survive being this dumb. Who said he wasn't supported because he wears black?
Now you pretend to revere Fela because he's dead. I'm 100% certain if he were still alive you guys would have insulted the life out of him the way you did Wole Soyinka and a host of other elder statesmen.
Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by thesicilian: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
Chiffy:

You wouldn't have voted for him regardless. So take your jealousy-filled and self-hate opinion; and shove it deep into your ass.
There's nothing to jealous about a group of perennial losers. Console yourself with whatever you chose, you guys had your chance and lost it due to intellectual, emotional and political immaturity.
Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by complexstuffs(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
Onogiede:
yet you can never fit to their shoes, education, innovation, research, politics we are excellent 👌

Why would I want to fit into their shoes

Abeg oo
Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by nairamaniac: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
Okortor:
Happy 70th birthday to a first class monarch and happy 7th anniversary to one of the few classy king (OBA) we have in Nigeria.

this OBA must be a STRONG MAN, 77, only the wise will understand. May Kf

continue to guide you sir.......
Are you trying to say that the OBA is a Black Ax member?
Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by bobntu: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
Has his not being declared winner made your life any better?
Cost of governance on my mind.
Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by Bigchristo: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
thesicilian:

I wonder how you manage to survive being this dumb. Who said he wasn't supported because he wears black?
Now you pretend to revere Fela because he's dead. I'm 100% certain if he were still alive you guys would have insulted the life out of him the way you did Wole Soyinka and a host of other elder statesmen.
shut up you fool, I notice one thing in this Naira most of you are just dumb but quickly insult people when you get busted with your dumbness, go back to your first message and read your stupidity; I admire Fela for always speaking the truth when he was alive and I respect him more even after death, if e pain you go and jump inside Lagos lagoon
Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by AllDModsAreMaad: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
dokyOloye:

Hamas operative

Mu mu, I don't even support Tinubu and I'm not a Muslim sef, I'm in full support of what Israel is doing to Hamas 💯.

Check my past comments, you think say na everybody dey do partisan politics?
Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by AllDModsAreMaad: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

U mumu

You dey ma d.

Must everyone one be into partisan politics?
Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by simply22: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
Happy birthday to the King.
Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by drugBaronTINUBU: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

You dey ma d.

Must everyone one be into partisan politics?
if u get sense, u would have know it would have been very easy for tinubu and APC to win without rigging if Atiku and Obi did not split.
case 1.
Atiku vs Tinubu
with APC controlling majority of northern states and with the muslim muslim ticket, and people already agreed that power should go to south. it would have been very easy for Tinubu to win as many southerners would have voted him in place of Atiku and he would have so got a large numbers of votes from the north regardless.

Obi vs Tinubu.
Tinubu would have won all the core northern states in a landslide while Obi would have won all the SS and SE states as he did. but the votes wouldnt have been enough to come close to the votes the north would have produced for Tinubu.

Atiku v tinubu vs obi
this is the only way APC could have lost and they truly lost. that is why they resorted to rigging
Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by Ucheamani(m): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
Mosba:
At Kano palace yesterday and today at Benin palace. Looks like Labour in vein no dey taya someone because 2027 is a done deal already.

You need to survive 2023 first.
Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by francotunsco: 12:03am On Oct 22, 2023
Peter Obi is really trying these days. He is helping the government make the necessary visits to either console, condole, congratulate or felicitate with grieving and celebrating people. By this act, he has afforded the Jagaban led government the opportunity to face the serious work of governance. But, If he play the game well, maybe 2031 might be feasible for him. That is if the North decides to slumber or sleep.
Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by Chiffy: 12:22am On Oct 22, 2023
thesicilian:

There's nothing to jealous about a group of perennial losers. Console yourself with whatever you chose, you guys had your chance and lost it due to intellectual, emotional and political immaturity.

What frightens you and fills you with jealousy and hate is the fact that even though we have been denied presidency for more than 50 years, we still excel in every other ramification compared to your region. Your region would never have seen significant growth without presidency, so now you grapple unto it like it is your last hope of survival, just like your Fulani masters do.
We do not need the presidency to excel. We do it right in your face and you watch helplessly how we excel on our land, then come to your land and excel even way more than the majority of your indigenes do. Now, you are terrified of how far we would go with the presidency, so much that you collaborate with your very own Fulani oppressors to try to bring us down. But ko le work. We will keep excelling just to watch you get filled with more hate and make more fun of you. Olodo oshi.
Re: Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary by Babastrong(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2023
Obi lost twenty'23 election due to Obidients' behaviours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) / God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike / Senator Spanner Francis Okpozo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.