Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed (47628 Views)

Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by MrAgbako: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
KennethEnyi:
Na why their head no dey ever correct
😂
But they will say you lied. Remember most of them get money or influence pass you😂
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by ukaface(f): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
Well he has the money to tend to any health issue he would develop later. That one no concern me
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by Haynnie: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Spirit247:
I pray that many that reads this would heed your warning before it becomes too late. The World is speedily winding up like the Days of Noah, everyone shall soon stand before CREATOR of Humanity to confirm if this short life was used to Please HIM or not.

REDEEMER is coming back very soon, those that have not yet become Bornagain, give your Life to JESUS today, tomorrow may be too late for you!
Righteouness is that you?

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by blowjohn(m): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
Whiz Khalifa entered the thread grin grin
Snooo dogg folloows suit.
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by Idonweak: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
ecolime:
Mama Burna was one of Fela's dancers.

Burna boy as a foetus consistently inhaled smoke from Fela's weed when his mum was pregnant.

Na the result we dey see today.

Where did you get this information?

And how can you be so confidence in ignorance?
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by Sirianese: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
press9jatv:
“I work quite a lot with Burna Boy, that’s the most I’ve ever seen anyone ingest w££d” — Ed Sheeran.

Credit : Yabaleftonline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sy8JnRJtWs

Now we know why he puts out totally wack music
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by ComeToJesus: 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
Make the guy no kolo o

I no dey contribute shishi.. when he dey high, i dey my dey o

The next thing that stupid verydarkman go dey call out PMAN for not helping one of their own..
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by Thegamingorca(m): 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
press9jatv:
“I work quite a lot with Burna Boy, that’s the most I’ve ever seen anyone ingest w££d” — Ed Sheeran.

You never work with Wiz khalifa nah
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by Thegamingorca(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
blowjohn:
Whiz Khalifa entered the thread grin grin
Snooo dogg folloows suit.

No mind ed Sheeran. The interviewer suppose call names for am

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by unbiased2021: 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
Creamypie:
If e no stop, Cancer dey on the way
Cancer from smoking weed ? Lol I never heard that before . In fact weed contain properties that prevent cancer
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by PaulH07: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
press9jatv:

Make hin try work with babanla, Starboy, Omo ologo.
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by sonofsteven: 2:17am On Oct 22, 2023
I bet he wasn't in the era of Tupac Shakur ( man smoked so much that doctors said his too much intake of alcohol and weed made him impossible to get his wife pregnant and still baba no gree stop

And na him teach snoop dogg to dey smoke and gave him his first blunt

Age no dey 50cent,Tyson, snoop side

So they had to limit theirs

He hasn't seen bob Marley

Even bob Marley's son Damian Marley

Wiz Khalifa

Them many
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by FireUpNow(m): 4:51am On Oct 22, 2023
That's where the inspiration is coming from but he should be very careful for health reason tomorrow. Ganja breed!
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by Goldbw122(m): 5:22am On Oct 22, 2023
He is using that one to calm his brain down.. 😂
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by SHEAU(m): 6:11am On Oct 22, 2023
ominilongest:
Snopp is old na
Even burna no fit near khalifa talkless of dogg when those two dey blow hot
Hmmmn DJ YK mule😄
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by DaTruths: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2023
ominilongest:
Snopp is old na
Even burna no fit near khalifa talkless of dogg when those two dey blow hot

How do you know, have you spent 5hrs straight with any of them?

What makes you think Burna doesn't smoke more than them?
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by Thomasankara(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2023
[/color]what if she was the one that trained him[color=#770077]
Tjra:

Is it not odd watching her son smoke weed? shocked

Things dey happen for this world oo

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by Ilamina(f): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2023
Shows the sorry state of naija
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by LongT(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2023
ecolime:
Mama Burna was one of Fela's dancers.

Burna boy as a foetus consistently inhaled smoke from Fela's weed when his mum was pregnant.

Na the result we dey see today.
who come be him papa?
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by KennethEnyi(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2023
MrAgbako:
😂
But they will say you lied. Remember most of them get money or influence pass you😂

Wetin concern me with money and influence
Worthless things for insecure people
There more to life than that shit abeg
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by Sk5050: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2023
Weed is better hard drugs.
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by richboy7(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
The weed gives him inspiration.
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by theforemost: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
What else do you expect of FELA's illegitimate son?
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by Superpack589: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
What a disgrace.
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by Ashawoman82: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
press9jatv:
hmm 🤔
snoop wey produce movie about weed..lol...very funny movie like this...snoop na legend for weed o...burns dey learn work .
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by Ashawoman82: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
Obierika:
Who doesn't know that Burn Boy is a crackhead?
a weed smoker isn't a crack head
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by Obierika(m): 2:29am On Oct 23, 2023
Ashawoman82:
a weed smoker isn't a crack head

It's from weed that they graduate to crack so it;s all the same thing grin
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by Obierika(m): 2:33am On Oct 23, 2023
sonofsteven:
I bet he wasn't in the era of Tupac Shakur ( man smoked so much that doctors said his too much intake of alcohol and weed made him impossible to get his wife pregnant and still baba no gree stop

And na him teach snoop dogg to dey smoke and gave him his first blunt

Age no dey 50cent,Tyson, snoop side

So they had to limit theirs

He hasn't seen bob Marley

Even bob Marley's son Damian Marley

Wiz Khalifa

Them many

You talk as if it's a thing of pride
Re: Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed by sonofsteven: 4:08am On Oct 23, 2023
Obierika:

You talk as if it's a thing of pride

Sure,it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out Kemi Olunloyo's Hairdo In First Pictures Since Release From Prison / Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) / Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.