Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) (64176 Views)

Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / 41 African Countries Sign Military Agreements With Russia (Photos) / Darya, Alexander Dugin's Daughter Killed By Car Bomb In Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 6:33am On Oct 22, 2023
Ajsmart:
This is the legacy of the wyte man. The world has not know peace since they emerged from the cold caves in search of resources. In a little more than 500 years, they’ve practically destroyed the world and Africa through imperialism, colonialism; neo-colonialism; transatlantic slavery, blood thirsty religions, extortion, nazi-ism; homosexuality and endless mechanical and chemical warfare,

Still better than the blacks.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2023
MrAgbako:
they only took or steal Africa resources.
They don't have/given the power to destroy Africa.
Africa is the motherland and protected by the divine

Keep dreaming.
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 6:35am On Oct 22, 2023
Johncarlo07:

So says a western asslicker.
I dare d USA to go one on one wit Russia.
Do u knw why both countries has sign so many treaties btw each oda? Both are d most powerful countries in world.

Dats why USA has always avoided frontal confrontation wit Russia.
D only tin USA has ova Russia is deir big nd rich economy. Wen it comes to warfare Russia got thick skin!

U wonda why despite all d arms and ammunition being poured into Ukraine has nt achieved much? because dey are dealing wit a super power country.

Small boys lyķ u will just sit behind ur keypad nd type jargons frm an ignorant mind.

Leave talk for market women.
Russia no reach.

Overhyped toy boys.
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 6:40am On Oct 22, 2023
omu4364:

You also know that majority of Chinese weapons including nukes and stealthy are copy and paste from Russia and USA.

You also know that Russia nuclear capabilities were stolen from the USA

Abeg school the kids.

Wannable Russians.

1 Like

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 6:44am On Oct 22, 2023
Karnice600:

We heard this 10 years ago. More reasonable to say something else.

You dey mind the clowns.

They think China as the leading world power would favor them?

Confused ppl.

1 Like

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 6:45am On Oct 22, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
those country you mentioned never engaged US in all out conventional war. Go and as Japanese they will tell you what all out war with United States means, they will tell you. Troops deployment and pulling out with restricted order is completely different from total war where every resources at thier disposal will be used.

You dey mind the clowns.
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 6:47am On Oct 22, 2023
Badassniggga:
lol and what makes you think or believe Russia or China doesn't have weapons already in existence that they're keeping secret to the world as well? It's like you don't know Russia produces the most engineers in the world that can make anything, and not to mention their non-stop Research and Development (R & D) those countries are doing. You think it's only US that knows how to make secret weapons? Dey play grin grin. Almost all the techs being used in the Ukraine war were made in the 70s - 90s. No one knows any new things Russia or US have discovered since the 90s. you watch too much Hollywood. If e sure for US make Dem try face Russia one on one grin.

Crap.

Engineers that produce substandard weapons and equipments cool

Day there dey play cool
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2023
creativehubb:
3rd world war will be a religious war, this I have seen, Russia will support Iran and Syria and get dragged into it.
Rusia has no religion!
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by dammyz101(m): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2023
Afamsi:
One on one US will kill Russia any day any time. US no dey show off
keep dreaming, wen u wake up ur eyes will clear. Howamy days it took americal to send 2 aircraft carrier to d Arab gulf just 2days. Yet for over a year now de can't sent Dem to ukraine.use ur tongue count ur teeth brother. If NATO square up with Russian, den d world has ended

3 Likes

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by dammyz101(m): 7:16am On Oct 22, 2023
blueAgent:

Abeg school the kids.

Wannable Russians.
it was no stolen it was given my d same man dat created it, his reason was dat such a weapon own by one country , the will colonize d world with it. Funny enuf Petersson was a Russian Jew. He was the one dat developed d formular to separate d atomic isotopes in uranium dat created d bomb.
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by ogbenimax007: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2023
Better country not like my corntree
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by gfelo(m): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2023
Na only God know what US is developing because of Russia threat.

Afamsi:
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by 11doubledee: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2023
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO
Which one is NAZI?
How is it in anyway related to USA?
Or I'm missing something,please educate me.
Even USA being the highest contributor to NATO doesn't make it NATO.
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by greatness77: 7:32am On Oct 22, 2023
omu4364:

Tell that to Your darling Putin

The USA have been interfering in Ukraine
did you know that Russia shut down USA spy plane over Cuba during the Cuban missile crises, did you know that Russia directly and openly use their pilots and give North Korea air cover, can USA openly deploy f35 to help Ukraine defend their sky just as Russia did to them during the Korean war?
Cowardice USA, USA knows Russia will suffocate them without allies
I don't know why Africans are so dumb
Even the USA will reach agreement with Ukraine for them not to use their weapons in Russian soil but Russian pilots were the ones directly engaging USA pilots in a dogfight over Korea, if USA is not afraid of Russia let them send their pilots to protect Ukraine soil as they did in Kuwait, Bosnia, Libya

2 Likes

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by dammyz101(m): 7:37am On Oct 22, 2023
D truth abt America strength is in d media. Over d yrs de have succeeded in brain washing d world especial d gullible once to believing de are d world power. However wat de did is forging an alliance with NATO against Russia for decades to protect Dem self from d military strength Russia and d chines army. Most pple don't even no dat d news de listen to are controlled by America and Britain. Right from d Soviet union era, Russia has been d military world power, America is d economic world power. If u no u no.

3 Likes

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:37am On Oct 22, 2023
ronalmagic10:
US too dey show themselves.

Shey they don't know we have ipob miscreants with better nuclear weapons?

President Tinubu should deploy Nnamdi cownu and his people to defend Nigeria

Tinubu should send Otele yorubaBandits of oduduwa plantain thieves to protect him.....

You shameless Yoruba lots are not supposed to be in Nigeria with sane people.
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Bighead95(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
That's about 1-10 billion dollars blown to smithereens.

That is enough money to take a lot of people out of poverty.

American CITIZENS no complain ooo

I no know why we NAija like use Panadol for another man headache ......

America is a blessed nation anybody wey poor for there chooses to be poor/beggers no be there ECONOMY cause am ...
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by dammyz101(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2023
greatness77:
did you know that Russia shut down USA spy plane over Cuba during the Cuban missile crises, did you know that Russia directly and openly use their pilots and give North Korea air cover, can USA openly deploy f35 to help Ukraine defend their sky just as Russia did to them during the Korean war?
Cowardice USA, USA knows Russia will suffocate them without allies
I don't know why Africans are so dumb
Even the USA will reach agreement with Ukraine for them not to use their weapons in Russian soil but Russian pilots were the ones directly engaging USA pilots in a dogfight over Korea, if USA is not afraid of Russia let them send their pilots to protect Ukraine soil as they did in Kuwait, Bosnia, Libya
Bros no talk much de won't understand. If u know, u know

1 Like

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2023
BentizilL0:

Russia also tested their ability in Afghanistan and Vietnam fool...
American movies make you guys reason downward...
don't call me fool again before I slap you. Respect yourself grin
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by NinjaMetahuman: 8:03am On Oct 22, 2023
Bighead95:

American CITIZENS no complain ooo

I no know why we NAija like use Panadol for another man headache ......

America is a blessed nation anybody wey poor for there chooses to be poor/beggers no be there ECONOMY cause am ...
they are complaining too. Also, Whatever America does affects the world one way or the other.

They have housing problem and their universal health care is one of the worst among the first world countries.

But their govt is busy sponsoring wars and blowing billion of dollars in a huge firework shows to send some weird message to Russia.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Mccullum: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
those country you mentioned never engaged US in all out conventional war. Go and as Japanese they will tell you what all out war with United States means, they will tell you. Troops deployment and pulling out with restricted order is completely different from total war where every resources at thier disposal will be used.

Can you mention any ammunition in possession of US that Russia doesn't have?

That attack of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in WW 2, Japan didn't match US prior to nuclear bomb. Presently, Russia has largest nuclear bomb on this planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by dammyz101(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2023
I was facing a whole crowd on dis world military power argument. Dem no gree gree my own ooo. One elderly man now stood up and skooled everybody on d issue, dey all open dre mouth is supriz wen d man supported me. As a Russian trained engr in d 70s he worked in Europe and America for yrs b4 coming back to Nigeria wre he finally retired. I learned a lot from his experience.
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by ericmor: 8:13am On Oct 22, 2023
chiiraq802:
Mtchewww!!!!!
USA just waste that testing for that poor Nevada site. Them for come test am for Aso Rock Villa. I wan check sumtin.

No be only Villa that thing go clear because it is as powerful as clearing a whole city so if e go clear you join o and person wey don die no dey see anything, so how u wan con see d something u wan see
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Orangedreams: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2023
Let there be peace.

*DIRECT SALES FROM THE MANDATE @ SALVADOR TOWERS OFF ERIC MOORE ROAD SURULERE*

24units of 2bedroom flat plus Bq

@high-rise building on 12 Floors

Landsize *1,765sqm*
*Price -#1.8bneg*

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2023
dammyz101:
it was no stolen it was given my d same man dat created it, his reason was dat such a weapon own by one country , the will colonize d world with it. Funny enuf Petersson was a Russian Jew. He was the one dat developed d formular to separate d atomic isotopes in uranium dat created d bomb.

I don't understand your point.
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2023
After dem test nuclear weapons finish and destroy the climate, they will now come and tell African nations to reduce industrialization to protect the climate, na ogun go kill them all.
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Bighead95(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
they are complaining too. Also, Whatever America does affects the world one way or the other.

They have hoysung problem and their universal health care is one of the worst among the first world countries.

But their govt is busy sponsoring wars and blowing billion if dollars in a huge firework shows to send some weird message to Russia.

Lil do you know if you are in power you wanna remain there forever so you gonna give it what it takes ..

Hope you know each year there are budgets for everything and there is always an accounting for it...

All nation have there own problems you can never see 💯 except ARTNATICA

So far Croatia, Luxembourg etc are named most peaceful country in the world does that mean there are NO THIEFS,kidnappers etc ?

If you feel america got the worst health care have you ever asked yourself why the elites preferred to be treated in there own state , why do some people go to same country you claimed there medical line is poor for treatment or child birth ...

When it comes to world power do you think it's only when you gather weapons for WAR ? And have you ever asked yourself why UNITED STATE OF AMERICA still remains the world power .....

My dear bro abeg if you see opportunity to give birth to your child there abeg do am oooo
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by NinjaMetahuman: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2023
Bighead95:

Lil do you know if you are in power you wanna remain there forever so you gonna give it what it takes ..

Hope you know each year there are budgets for everything and there is always an accounting for it...

All nation have there own problems you can never see 💯 except ARTNATICA

So far Croatia, Luxembourg etc are named most peaceful country in the world does that mean there are NO THIEFS,kidnappers etc ?

If you feel america got the worst health care have you ever asked yourself why the elites preferred to be treated in there own state , why do some people go to same country you claimed there medical line is poor for treatment or child birth ...

When it comes to world power do you think it's only when you gather weapons for WAR ? And have you ever asked yourself why UNITED STATE OF AMERICA still remains the world power .....

My dear bro abeg if you see opportunity to give birth to your child there abeg do am oooo
every nation has their problem. But americas problems most times affect the rest of the world.

Also, they have enough money And smart people to fix their problem since the rest of their problems but their government would rather spend the money wars (which again by the way, affects other countries), military or just blow billions of dollars worth of firework to send a message.
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by creativehubb: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Rusia has no religion!
That's why I used the word "get dragged into it" Russia is allies with Syria. Comprehension should not be that hard.

1 Like

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by ReubenE(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2023
CSTRR:
I don't think this is to dissuade Russia.

It's just a means to detect nuclear activity.

Russia is already a major nuclear power.
Conducting more nuclear activity is no big deal, just like china is said to increase their nuclear stockpiles.

The real purpose of that tech is to detect any potential nuclear activity from new actors like Iran, turkey, north Korea and maybe Pakistan.
Clearly stated in the report. I wonder why most people missed that.

The US do not need to test weapons to send a message of deterrence to those they consider their enemies.
The enemies already know the devastating power of the US, which the rudimentary of them all, any war with the US, a greater part of it will be fought in the enemy's homeland
Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2023
Afamsi:
Tell me one weapon the US has that Russia doesn't equally have. Your ignorance is epic.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Tests New Nuclear Bombs As A Warning To Russia (Photos) by Bighead95(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
every nation has their problem. But americas problems most times affect the rest of the world.

Also, they have enough money And smart people to fix their problem since the rest of their problems but their government would rather spend the money wars (which again by the way, affects other countries), military or just blow billions of dollars worth of firework to send a message.

Please google the budget of
CHINA
RUSSIA
GERMANY
JAPAN
NORTH KOREA etc

FOR WEAPONs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russian Soldier Runs Over His Commander With Tank In Protest / Ukraine Before Russia's Invasion In Pictures And Video / ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.