Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) (3958 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by Neckpresser101: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

You dey mad.

Your candidate would never win.

Let that seep into your cranium.
Clown 🤡🤡🤡
Win or lose how does that affect me?

Hey peasant! I'm living a life you only dream of !

Go and deal with your Stockholm syndrome

While I enjoy my weekend here chilling cool

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by CJStarz: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2023
Roboto11:

You dey mad.

Never say neve. You are not God,are you?
Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by Christistruth03: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
I just knew it wouldn’t be up to ten People

This time they managed to get 5 People

It happens all the time , but they still don’t learn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by Roboto11: 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
CJStarz:

Never say neve. You are not God,are you?
Obi would never be president.

Atiku?

That one even knows.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by plaindealer: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
3 useless and jobless ipob clowns carrying placard..

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
Christistruth03:

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by juman(m): 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
Those are biafrans.
The runaway biafrans. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by Burob: 12:42am On Oct 22, 2023
Neckpresser101:
cool

Before you agbado pigs grunt or come here to do what you know how to do best naira is almost 1200 now

Thanks to Agbado technocrats

By the end of this year I see people apologizing to Emefiele

This I have seen

in Falseprophet1 voice
Lazy Almijiri, make your Oga Tinubu go make dollars for lazy Agbadorian like yourself to spend?
Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by Burob: 12:44am On Oct 22, 2023
Christistruth03:

Homeless people to be precise.
Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by blabulu2000: 12:45am On Oct 22, 2023
Emperormartin:
From Canada to US to UK to south Africa down to Nigeria....

E go choke

E go dey massive

All.eyes on Judiciary has come.a nd pass...
Chest-beater crew.....

He go dey massive will. also, come and pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by Burob: 12:47am On Oct 22, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Clown 🤡🤡🤡
Win or lose how does that affect me?

Hey peasant! I'm living a life you only dream of !

Go and deal with your Stockholm syndrome

While I enjoy my weekend here chilling cool

You dey take picture of under age girl, make authority no catch you illegal immigrant?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by Omoawoke2(m): 2:11am On Oct 22, 2023
Ipob and Arab, I don’t know who stubborn pass
Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by pafun(m): 2:14am On Oct 22, 2023
Suggested title : 5 unemployed Ibo men demonstrate in Canada grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by Davicl: 2:35am On Oct 22, 2023
Roboto11:

You dey mad.

You dey crazy is not you for know that your candidate has finally sink the shit hole
Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 2:39am On Oct 22, 2023
pafun:
Suggested title : 5 unemployed Ibo men demonstrate in Canada grin grin grin
Nairalanders and badmouth. God will forgive all of you ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by Cyberterror: 2:49am On Oct 22, 2023
Igbos too like to deceive themselves. Nigerians in the day, Biafrans at night.

Just see how few these sponsored Ipob terrorists are, showing how unpopular their agenda is with the rest of the large Nigerian population in Canada.

Some even had to carry two or more placards by themselves grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by Pristine664: 2:55am On Oct 22, 2023
Very funny bigots.

You say your president forged his certificate, the school said his certificate is genuine, different international bodies said the certificate is genuine, still na una still dey announce everywhere say the president they spoil the image of the country say dem go dey see all of una as certificate forgers lol

Loosing election is not suppose to make human beings mad like this oh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 6:17am On Oct 22, 2023
A certified forger can NEVER be our president or heads will roll.

I swear..
Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by 7lives: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2023
Burruchaga71:
A certified forger can NEVER be our president or heads will roll.

I swear..

But he's already there and he doesn't even know you exist.
He will even win a second term 'cause the Patriots will see to that.
Now be honest with yourself, your problem with Tinubu is not the certificate or any other excuse.
Your problem with Tinubu is that the man is a Yoruba and a Muslim, your fore fathers did same to Awolowo and Abiola.
Shameless envious folks with I better pass my neighbor mindset, always trying to stop others from moving forward, ' cause collectively your region is cursed and not moving forward.
Yoruba sons and daughters will continue to prosper, Yoruba land will continue to prosper, while you hateful never do well folks, will eventually commit a mass suicide over Yoruba matter, 'cause " ironu Ikoko lo ma pa Aja ".
God bless president Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by EcoNews: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2023
OP I see about 7 protesters can we have their names to be sure they are Nigerians and not Biafrans. Only Nigerians have legit right to protest against Nigeria government ipob n biafrans do not. A word they say is enough for the wise.

Ibrahimcoomasie:
Nigerians in Canada held a protest today against President Tinubu.

They were stationed in front of the High Commision of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in Ottawa, Ontario Canada.

Pictures below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2023
Nigerians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by APCNig: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2023
Neckpresser101:
cool

Before you agbado pigs grunt or come here to do what you know how to do best naira is almost 1200 now

Thanks to Agbado technocrats

By the end of this year I see people apologizing to Emefiele

This I have seen

in Falseprophet1 voice

You should be enjoying nah, shebi your brothers in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking are sending you hard currencies from their jail rooms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2023
thesicilian:
We know who they really are.
They should come home and protest

Idiot. Continue begging up and down with different names and scamming on Nairaland.

Supporter of evil and certificate forgers.

Shameless destroyers of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2023
ElSudani:
A few Igbos in Ottawa.

Sagamu plantain thief, are you still around?

Continue stealing plantain and be making empty noise on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
More pics from the protest:

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by Neckpresser101: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
APCNig:

You should be enjoying nah, shebi your brothers in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking are sending you hard currencies from their jail rooms.

How is that my problem?
I'll be offended if your brothers are not also in prison too.
You don't even know who you're talking to!
Peasant enjoy your zoo! cool
Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by Neckpresser101: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
Burob:
You dey take picture of under age girl, make authority no catch you illegal immigrant?

Look at where your perverted mind is going!

Tueh!!! Sick b#stard!!

If I didn't have any intention of what you're accusing me of you will be under curse sir! You think you can talk to people anyhow?!

Horrible pervert! angry
Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by thesicilian: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Idiot. Continue begging up and down with different names and scamming on Nairaland.

Supporter of evil and certificate forgers.

Shameless destroyers of Nigeria.
MrEverest:
Olodo bigot, who are they? You think Nigerians abroad are stupid to start doing tribalism like you?

The earlier Tinubu resigns, the better for him and everyone.

Yeah, you guys always reveal yourselves last last. Nigerians protesting my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by thesicilian: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
Billyddude:

Lol u mean they come back to zoo and protest

Yeah the same zoo you're dying to rule
You're so dumb that the irony is even lost on you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by thesicilian: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
Dafresh:

What's are their names
Chibuike, chinedu, okoye, okoro and so on

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by kingbee90: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
yoruboid:

These are Biafrans in Canada

We Nigerians in Canada are in support of PBAT
Stfu!
You wey dey for Oshogbo
Re: Nigerians In Canada Protest Against President Tinubu (Photos) by Britishpea: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nigerians in Canada or 5 ipob members in Canada you mean.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Chief Gives Kidnappers 24hrs To Free Journalists / Zenon Never Benefited From Policy Payments / Bill Gates Praises President Goodluck Jonathan's Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.