Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

How Tunnels Are Dug In Gaza, Palestine To Bring Supplies And Weapons - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Tunnels Are Dug In Gaza, Palestine To Bring Supplies And Weapons (1593 Views)

Israel Plans To Flood Gaza Tunnels With Seawater – Report / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tunnels Are Dug In Gaza, Palestine To Bring Supplies And Weapons by sarkinbauchi: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
Re: How Tunnels Are Dug In Gaza, Palestine To Bring Supplies And Weapons by misreal(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2023
Lol.
Nobody is currently talking about the constant rockets being fired into Israel.if not for the iron dome,israel would have been obliterated.Now israel has to go and dismantle Hamas,but some folks are calling Israel the terrorist

15 Likes

Re: How Tunnels Are Dug In Gaza, Palestine To Bring Supplies And Weapons by OneCandleAway(f): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
I saw a video of a Palestinian teenage boy screaming and crying accusing the rich Arab nations of not doing anything. My dear the rich Arab nations are looking at ronaldo and neymar.

Honestly a bullet would have been merciful to the boy because the probably he will turn out to be a future terrorist is high.

11 Likes

Re: How Tunnels Are Dug In Gaza, Palestine To Bring Supplies And Weapons by baralatie(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
misreal:
Lol.
Nobody is currently talking about the constant rockets being fired into Israel.if not for the iron dome,israel would have been obliterated.Now israel has to go and dismantle Hamas,but some folks are calling Israel the terrorist
You see why the aljazeera office was closed down

1 Like

Re: How Tunnels Are Dug In Gaza, Palestine To Bring Supplies And Weapons by Khd95(m): 2:54am On Oct 22, 2023
misreal:
Lol.
OneCandleAway:
I saw a video of a Palestinian teenage boy screaming and crying accusing the rich Arab nations of not doing anything. My dear the rich Arab nations are looking at ronaldo and neymar.

Honestly a bullet would have been merciful to the boy because the probably he will turn out to be a future terrorist is high.

1 Like

Re: How Tunnels Are Dug In Gaza, Palestine To Bring Supplies And Weapons by chiiraq802(m): 7:20am On Oct 22, 2023
[quote author=Khd95 post=126543707][/quote]

Na Animals Hamas terrorists kill for Israel on the 6 abi 7th of this month wen dey invaded Israel. Israel suppose don level Gaza by now. kill both terrorists and potential terrorists. mk world rest small.

2 Likes

Re: How Tunnels Are Dug In Gaza, Palestine To Bring Supplies And Weapons by Somilat: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2023
[quote author=Khd95 post=126543707][/quote]
Can you post where dinkle here, posts about israel sniping palestinians before october, since 2023 start?
Re: How Tunnels Are Dug In Gaza, Palestine To Bring Supplies And Weapons by Somilat: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Honestly a bullet would have been merciful to the boy
Another openly christian murderer. There's certainly many thousands of you people hiding away.

1 Like

Re: How Tunnels Are Dug In Gaza, Palestine To Bring Supplies And Weapons by virginchaser(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
It's a complicated situation. How do you train a child to be killing Israeli when he grows up? How would Israel explain to the world for bombing children and women?
I know fit put mouth for stories wey I know fit explain.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims, Get Out Of Netherland, Go To An Islamic Country- Dutch PM Geert Wilders / Russia Warns USA / Paul Biya Of Cameroon Spent $40,000 A Day On 43 Hotel Rooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.