Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Russia Warns USA - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Warns USA (1607 Views)

'Ready For Real War' Iran And Russia Warns Trump They Will Retaliate If.. / Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns / Russia Warns World Is Fighting A New Cold War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Warns USA by michellhilton(m): 1:52am On Oct 02, 2016
Russia warned the United States Saturday against carrying out any attacks on Syrian government forces, saying it would have repercussions across the Middle East as government forces captured a hill on the edge of the northern city of Aleppo under the cover of airstrikes.

Meanwhile, airstrikes on Aleppo struck a hospital in the eastern rebel-held neighborhood of Sakhour on Saturday, putting it out of service, according to the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights and the Local Coordination Committees. They said at least one person was killed in the airstrike.

http://www.michellhilton.com/2016/10/russia-adverte-os-eua.html

Re: Russia Warns USA by trapQ: 4:16am On Oct 02, 2016
Putin desperate to start 3rd world war and end the world.
Re: Russia Warns USA by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:46am On Oct 02, 2016
Like play like play we don enter 3rd world war.....

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns USA by seunny4lif(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2016
trapQ:
Putin desperate to start 3rd world war and end the world.
How is he desperate to start war angry angry
You watch too much CNN and BBC grin grin
When US and NATO were bombing Libya, Iraq and Somalia, where were you ?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Warns USA by trapQ: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Read what Putin said to the Muslims in Russia and you'll know he's really desperate to start a war.
seunny4lif:

When US and NATO was bombing Libya, Iraq and Somalia, where were you ?
Re: Russia Warns USA by seunny4lif(m): 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
trapQ:
Read what Putin said to the Muslims in Russia and you'll know he's really desperate to start a war.
Mr Man i don't need to read it.
I already witnessed NATO and US bombing of Libya and I no see War World angry angry
Just becos NATO is losing it big in Syria, they started painting Russia bad undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Warns USA by PaulIdu: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Like play like play we don enter 3rd world war.....

Please try and use your brain ..how is putin starting 3 Rd world War? Who raised ISIS and it's allies to to destroy Syria? It clearly isn't Putin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns USA by romme2u: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
PaulIdu:

Please try and use your brain ..how is putin starting 3 Rd world War? Who raised ISIS and it's allies to to destroy Syria? It clearly isn't Putin

no mind him. his day just break

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns USA by tanteta(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
After a failed attempt at overthrowing a turkish democracy, an obvious dwindling influence in the middle east. Russia is now to blame.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Warns USA by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
These two countries should just get on with it and invade each other.if Russia wins it will become the new empire and if the US wins it will retain the throne
Re: Russia Warns USA by romme2u: 2:35am On Oct 09, 2016
Jayceon:
These two countries should just get on with it and invade each other.if Russia wins it will become the new empire and if the US wins it will retain the throne

simple
Re: Russia Warns USA by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
For good, positive and honest report of the Nigerian state and its contributions to the improvement of human relations all over the world, kindly visit & subscribe to www.thenigeriandiplomat.com and www.positivenaija.com
Re: Russia Warns USA by Feraz(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
seunny4lif:

There's somethikng I am trying to understand in all of these. . .is it that the main reason this whole thing is happening is because Bashir refused the Saudis (who BTW I read bought enough weapons from the West to destabilize Syria) passing a gas pipe through Syria to Europe?

Followed comments on The Guardian on Facebook and I came to the conclusion that they aren't reporting something right. I mean, even people from the West were so pissed with them and countering them. Also, something about Putin vetoing a France vote. . . I know it is all mumbled up but I need a little clarification.

I have also wondered why no one is reporting about the Yemenis; I mean, they currently are in war with I think Saudi Arabia.
Re: Russia Warns USA by seunny4lif(m): 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
cool
They will never report the war in Yemen because Western governments are supporting SA against Houti people cause they are Shia Arabs angry angry angry and S.A. are Sunni.
Feraz:
There's somethikng I am trying to understand in all of these. . .is it that the main reason this whole thing is happening is because Bashir refused the Saudis (who BTW I read bought enough weapons from the West to destabilize Syria) passing a gas pipe through Syria to Europe?

Followed comments on The Guardian on Facebook and I came to the conclusion that they aren't reporting something right. I mean, even people from the West were so pissed with them and countering them. Also, something about Putin vetoing a France vote. . . I know it is all mumbled up but I need a little clarification.

I have also wondered why no one is reporting about the Yemenis; I mean, they currently are in war with I think Saudi Arabia.
Re: Russia Warns USA by Appleyard(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2016
Feraz:

You're already halfway in getting the answers. What you said you saw on the Guardian and Facebook comment sections where even westerners are countering the devilish MSM propaganda of the US led axis of evil war machine and their masters atrocious acts in Syria, is actually the truth and its because of the joint project of the US, Satan Arabia, Qatar, Turkey and Israel (to some extent) that wanted to create a pipeline from the Mideast into the heart of Europe, and for that to succeed, it must have to go through Syria, which the Syrian government Bashar Assad rightly refused because it would greatly undermine their own dealing in oil. This was the only sin Assad committed that immediately saw an uprising in the wake of the Arab Spring (for which US financed groups played a major role) and the plot to remove him went up in smoke and fire. A lot of folks believed that the Arab Spring was an event that happened independently, without any outside link or interference. But, what many people didn't know is that US financed groups, such as their NGOs and other notorious pressure and criminal groups sponsored by the CIA, played the major roles in the so called 'Arab Awakening'. It has always been a US strategy to destabilize the middle east, bring about regime change or outright military aggression to achieve certain goals. This much was revealed when one retired US General and formal NATO supreme commander, General Westly Clark, confessed in 2007 that the Pentagon has a plan dated back to Bush era to take out 7 nations in the range of five years, and the nations are; Iraq (mission accomplished-the country is now in ruins and Saddam is long dead,) Libya, (mission accomplished-Gaddafi was killed his fight against the Dollar was halted,) Sudan, (successfully divided-mission accomplished,) Somalia (gave birth to al shabab to further destabilize that part of Africa which was also in the scheme. Today, Somalia is a failed State.) Lebanon,(experienced destabilization during the CIA involved Arab Spring, but Hezbollah was too strong.) Iran (was able to hold its own due to its sheer strength and tenacity in regional politics, plus the fact that Russia and China stood so strong with them. Thus, Obama have no choice but to make peace.) Syria - the only attacked country in this US hit list that is still standing tall after five years of Western sponsored terrorism and direct evil, Thanks to Russia who sees Syria as a redline. Although much of the country has been destroyed, the government the west wanted out is still in place as Russia is very much involved. Therefore, we can say its mission unaccomplished and is simply impossible, unless they can afford World War 3.

On your second question: yes, Russia did vetoed a French sponsored UNSC draft resolution that was meant to halt the hostilities in Syria. The reason, according to the Russian side is that, each time they agreed to something that should bring peace and halt the war in Syria, the United States of Abomination, Abomicty and Abomilocal government, had always violated such agreements and use it to reenforced the terrorists. Therefore, no more game playing, and since you like war, then bring it on; but if you want peace, then go back to the terms we discussed on September. Otherwise, go to hell.

Play time is over. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Warns USA by Appleyard(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2016
tanteta:
After a failed attempt at overthrowing a turkish democracy, an obvious dwindling influence in the middle east. Russia is now to blame.

Everything is blamed on Russia, even the corruption in Nigeria is caused by Russia. And I can tell you that the Hurricane that devastated Haiti and now headed for Florida and co, was manufactured by Putin.

Its like America can't simply live without Russia, even as the likes of BBC, CNN, the Guardian, etc, can't sell their news without Russia.

Pathetic losers!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Warns USA by romme2u: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2016
Appleyard:

Everything is blamed on Russia, even the corruption in Nigeria is caused by Russia. And I can tell you that the Hurricane that devastated Haiti and now headed for Florida and co, was manufactured by Putin.

Its like America can't simply live without Russia, even as the likes of BBC, CNN, the Guardian, etc, can't sell their news without Russia.

Pathetic losers!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Warns USA by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 12, 2016
seunny4lif:

Do not underestimate the power of CNN,SKY news and BBC in brainwashing people

The major news outlets in the world are bankrolled by the bloody banksters who also control major puppet governments in the world.

The ones they cannot control they try to destroy. I dislike Trump but wish him to win so he can screw them all.
Re: Russia Warns USA by seunny4lif(m): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2016
angry angry
I stop watching those craps stations during Libya war cos I witnessed the war live and direct.
Do you know the rebels will come to our working place and arrest the workers then later show them on CNN etc as pro- government fighters and after will release them shocked shocked
Now Libyans are crying to have Gadaffi but he is dead and gone cry
1stCitizen:

Do not underestimate the power of CNN,SKY news and BBC in brainwashing people

The major news outlets in the world are bankrolled by the bloody banksters who also control major puppet governments in the world.

The ones they cannot control they try to destroy. I dislike Trump but wish him to win so he can screw them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Warns USA by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2016
seunny4lif:
angry angry
I stop watching those craps stations during Libya war cos I witnessed the war live and direct.
Do you know the rebels will come to our working place and arrest the workers then later show them on CNN etc as pro- government fighters and after will release them shocked shocked
Now Libyans are crying to have Gadaffi but he is dead and gone cry

(1) (Reply)

Finland Is Set To Join NATO On Tuesday, A Blow To Russia / Obama, The African Colonial / Crap**, Is Your Gaddafi Still Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.