Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Please I Need A Girl That I Can Fork Her Pussy Well - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please I Need A Girl That I Can Fork Her Pussy Well (419 Views)

Looking For Pussy To F**k ?? / Any Kaduna Girl That Need A Male Friend Show Hala / I Need U Come Scratch My Wet Pussy For Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Girl That I Can Fork Her Pussy Well by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2023
I need a girl for fork, you must be ready for serious banging anytime anyday, monthly payment - you must be busty, yanshy and very good in receiving dick.
You must not be a faker, ability to show or cry in pain when receiving my BIG GBOLA would be appreciated.
You must live in Lagos, your pussy must be well washed and clean at all times and u must not carry disease.
You must be open to fetishes like sucking my ball, feet and ass
And bdsm
And occasional gangbaang with my friends
Must also be ready to take care of yourself if pregnant

You must not flirt or chat with any other guy if you do instant termination without payment.
You must be a lover of alcoholic drinks

Qualifications waec and above
Competitive salary
Free feeding and accommodation available.
Salary negotiable
Qualified candidates should please send a mail

1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Girl That I Can Fork Her Pussy Well by Powerbando(f): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
[quote author=Bintabisiriyu2 post=126541984]I need a girl for fork, you must be ready for serious banging anytime anyday, monthly payment - you must be busty, yanshy and very good in receiving dick.
You must not be a faker, ability to show or cry in pain when receiving my BIG GBOLA would be appreciated.
You must live in Lagos, your pussy must be well washed and clean at all times and u must not carry disease.

You must flirt or chat with any other guy if you do instant termination without payment.
You must be a lover of alcoholic drinks

Qualifications waec and above
Free feeding and accommodation available.
Salary negotiable
Qualified candidates should please send a mail

do you mind if i make a website for your company
Re: Please I Need A Girl That I Can Fork Her Pussy Well by Marynwachukwu21(f): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
Only waec what about credentials 🙄😴.
Re: Please I Need A Girl That I Can Fork Her Pussy Well by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
Only waec what about credentials 🙄😴.

Read well, if you are qualified for above please send me a mail

(1) (Reply)

Cole Oladipupo Needs A Sugar Mummy.pls Call Me On My Mobile 08022740927 / Mr Blazer Needs A Fun Friend Around Lagos. / I Need Girl For A Friendship Relationship,any Intrst Girl Shld Call 08069760577

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.