Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

"We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC (11825 Views)

LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous / Peter Obi Out To Defraud Our Party, We Welcome The Judgement - Apapa LP Faction / Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Kukutente23: 7:33am On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Your tears won't change anything on ground. The 2023 presidential election in Nigeria is the best in the history of this country.
Really? 18000 blurred results
Results on IREV for Rivers and Benue contradict announced results
Threats to voters
The results are still incomplete on irev till now
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Ikaeniyan0: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2023
Kukutente23:

Really? 18000 blurred results
Results on IREV for Rivers and Benue contradict announced results
Threats to voters
The results are still incomplete on irev till now
Why did obi fail to tender the real results from Rivers and Benue State?
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Ikaeniyan0: 7:35am On Oct 22, 2023
Picardor2:
u are not ok bro. Go check ursef.
Stop mistaking me for your daddy
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2023
Apapa is an apc mole.
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Kukutente23: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Why did obi fail to tender the real results from Rivers and Benue State?
It's not my fault you relied on APC propaganda for your information
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Kukutente23: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
If the 2023 presidential election is the best we have hold so far in this 4th Republic, may garnishing of teeth and tears never depart from your household this year, may you lost your love ones in a painful and sorrowful manner

Say amen to my prayer too.
You have changed from best in the history of the country to best in the 4th Republic.
You see your life outside?
You can't even make a statement and stand by it yet you're raining and receiving curses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by clevermugu: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2023
why wouldn't u be proud that your sponsors rigged thier selves in grin

1 Like

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Myer(m): 7:39am On Oct 22, 2023
Racoon:
Yes! Criminal are always proud of fellow criminals. There is always a code of honour among criminals but not this kind of senselessness and shamelessness by Lamidi Apapa.

The molish role of this shameless goatee has never been hiden from inception. Even INEC will feel highly embarrassed by this press release.

Labour Party erred from the moment they usurped the authority of this man Apapa from the get-go.
When God places people in places of authority, you just have to recognise their authority.

And one man's answered prayer may be another's unanswered prayer. Life is in Times and Season, it's their time, let them rule.
How you conduct yourself during another person leadership will most times determine how others will conduct themselves under your leadership, if you don't ruin your chance to rule.

That said, every thing is a lesson. Life na turn by turn.
Leys pray Nigeria prospers regardless of who is qt the helms of affairs and let's make our contribution to also partake in our collective Prosperity.

God bless Nigeria and God bless us Nigerians.
God bless the President and this administration in Jesus name. Amen
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Ikaeniyan0: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2023
Kukutente23:

It's not my fault you relied on APC propaganda for your information
It's not my fault you IPOBdients rely on propaganda.
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Ikaeniyan0: 7:40am On Oct 22, 2023
Kukutente23:

You have changed from best in the history of the country to best in the 4th Republic.
You see your life outside?
You can't even make a statement and stand by it yet you're raining and receiving curses
Okay

The Presidential election in 2023 is the best in the history of Nigeria

Are you happy now or still sad?
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by blackgold2018(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2023
BrickDevo:
Lolz.... After buhari i thought Nigeria will learn, if after 4 years of Tinubu no changes, Nigerians are eternally fools
the poor amongst the yorubas are the most tribalistic.

They wanted to vote their own jagaban. Poor fools that can’t afford 3square meals. The economy has turned them to beggars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Kukutente23: 7:40am On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
It's not my fault you IPOBdients rely on propaganda.
Shut your mouth and stop disgracing yourself
The results were tendered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Ashirioluwa: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2023
I am not trying to be partisan, but I don’t know how the candidate of the Labour Party will be able to lead a country of over 200 million people if the leaders within their party are unable to resolve their own differences.
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Kukutente23: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Okay

The Presidential election in 2023 is the best in the history of Nigeria

Are you happy now or still sad?
Which should we follow from your double mouth?
Best in Nigeria or Best in 4th Republic?

1 Like

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Quebec91(m): 7:42am On Oct 22, 2023
cheesy
gratiaeo:
Yoruba native doctor have spoken
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by kevwemike: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2023
Up till now this man is still behaving foolishly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Ikaeniyan0: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2023
Kukutente23:

Shut your mouth and stop disgracing yourself
The results were tendered
Which yeye evidence was tendered? You must be thinking the court is one of your IPOB meeting were una dey talk any rubbish una like.

Obi had the chance to tell the tribunals how he won, he couldn't prove how he won, and you're here saying nonsense.

Obi lost a free and fair election.
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by SharingIsLife(m): 7:43am On Oct 22, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=126544306][/quote]
I was reading this without looking at the poster. Then, I said, "this must be Racoon". Behold, I'm a prophet. Keep doing what you're doing. You're making impact, huge impact.

1 Like

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Ikaeniyan0: 7:44am On Oct 22, 2023
Kukutente23:

Which should we follow from your double mouth?
Best in Nigeria or Best in 4th Republic?
Best in the history of Nigeria and also the best in this 4th Republic.

You can choose anyone you like sore loser.
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Thegamingorca(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
I am not trying to be partisan, but I don’t know how the candidate of the Labour Party will be able to lead a country of over 200 million people if the leaders within their party are unable to resolve their own differences.

It's unfortunate that tinubu has sullied the good name of the party by keeping these ones under his payroll.

It can't be helped

1 Like

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by aviara: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2023
Watinhapen:
This so called Apapa faction is fast becoming a nuisance.

It's non existence. supreme court has ruled to recognize Abure as the authentic Chairman of Labour party

1 Like

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Kukutente23: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Which yeye evidence was tendered? You must be thinking the court is one of your IPOB meeting were una dey talk any rubbish una like.

Obi had the chance to tell the tribunals how he won, he couldn't prove how he won, and you're here saying nonsense.

Obi lost a free and fair election.
Still changing mouth. Are you a parrot?
Your initial claim was that Obi did not tender Rivers and Benue results. Now it's he didn't tell the court how he won.
Even in court, a witness who keeps changing statements is called an unreliable witness and struck out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by complexstuffs(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2023
Racoon:
Yes! Criminal are always proud of fellow criminals. There is always a code of honour among criminals but not this kind of senselessness and shamelessness by Lamidi Apapa.

The molish role of this shameless goatee has never been hiden from inception. Even INEC will feel highly embarrassed by this press release.

The only criminal is the the Pandora criminal called Obi
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Kukutente23: 7:49am On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Best in the history of Nigeria and also the best in this 4th Republic.

You can choose anyone you like sore loser.
It's not for me to choose you're the one who keeps changing statements like a chameleon.
Might be the effect of fermented corn. But you can't vary your statements in accordance with the need to cover your shamelessness.
So tell me which one to go with. 4th Republic or history of Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Ikaeniyan0: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2023
Kukutente23:

It's not for me to choose you're the one who keeps changing statements like a chameleon.
Might be the effect of fermented corn. But you can't vary your statements in accordance with the need to cover your shamelessness.
So tell me which one to go with. 4th Republic or history of Nigeria?
Keep crying pig

Tinubu will rule till 2031.
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by jaxxy(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2023
who is he? undecided
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Ikaeniyan0: 7:53am On Oct 22, 2023
Kukutente23:

Still changing mouth. Are you a parrot?
Your initial claim was that Obi did not tender Rivers and Benue results. Now it's he didn't tell the court how he won.
Even in court, a witness who keeps changing statements is called an unreliable witness and struck out!
You claimed the loser tendered the results and I said he didn't tender any result.

Show me the polling units the loser from Agulu won if he truly did.

Obi didn't tender the results, that's why he lost woefully and you IPOBdients are feeling depress about his defeat.

Tinubu will rule till 2027, recontest and win, IPOB pigs like you can only be wailing on social media
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:59am On Oct 22, 2023
Saboteurs
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by AskProf: 8:00am On Oct 22, 2023
Peace092:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 22, 2023
Racoon:
We’re proud of you’ — Apapa-led LP faction passes vote of confidence on Mahmood Yakubu

https://www.thecable.ng/were-proud-of-you-apapa-led-lp-faction-passes-vote-of-confidence-on-mahmood-yakubu/amp
Low budget Jaguar.
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Gentlelox: 8:10am On Oct 22, 2023
Peace092:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
make u nor beg till u die o

U nor sabi work ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Wife Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary / What Bishop Ajayi Crowther Said About Igbos After Visiting Igboland In 1857 / South East APC Meets In Imo, Back Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.