Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

"We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC (11832 Views)

LP Faction Hails Supreme Court Judgment, Asks Tinubu To Be Magnanimous / Peter Obi Out To Defraud Our Party, We Welcome The Judgement - Apapa LP Faction / Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by obailala(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2023
Even the lowest level political sycophants dont display this level of desperate nuisance displayed by this Apapa man and his crew.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Mccullum: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2023
Racoon:
Yes! Criminal are always proud of fellow criminals. There is always a code of honour among criminals but not this kind of senselessness and shamelessness by Lamidi Apapa.

The molish role of this shameless goatee has never been hiden from inception. Even INEC will feel highly embarrassed by this press release.

You've turn to INEC PRO grin
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Mccullum: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2023
popcykaylah:
See as e be like goat .. agba ofo.. na his type ruined this country cos of wetin them wan chop,yet with all his crooked ways see how e still looks .. agbaiya oshi

How your father look like... Your Dad could look like antelope in the sight of other guys.
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by nkwoemeka(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2023
Stupidity raised to square nine.
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Meagainstthem: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2023
Authentic Labor Party excos
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Kukutente23: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Keep crying pig

Tinubu will rule till 2031.
You have gone back to your chorus
You incorrigible lying virus

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Kukutente23: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You claimed the loser tendered the results and I said he didn't tender any result.

Show me the polling units the loser from Agulu won if he truly did.

Obi didn't tender the results, that's why he lost woefully and you IPOBdients are feeling depress about his defeat.

Tinubu will rule till 2027, recontest and win, IPOB pigs like you can only be wailing on social media
Dumbo
He didn't win any polling unit yet he came third
You just regurgitate the rubbish they feed you in your WhatsApp group without checking for yourselves. That's why you're a bunch of brainless Zombies.
Even when the election results first came out, a lot of your Zombies confessed rivers was rigged only to get to court and start claiming Obi did not show how he won Rivers.
I spit on your dull head!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Ikaeniyan0: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2023
Kukutente23:

Dumbo
He didn't win any polling unit yet he came third
You just regurgitate the rubbish they feed you in your WhatsApp group without checking for yourselves. That's why you're a bunch of brainless Zombies.
Even when the election results first came out, a lot of your Zombies confessed rivers was rigged only to get to court and start claiming Obi did not show how he won Rivers.
I spit on your dull head!
I don't have the time to read your foolish wailing pig

Obi had the opportunity to prove how he won to the court, he failed to do so. I won't be wasting my time on a foolish talk with you.
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Ikaeniyan0: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2023
Kukutente23:

You have gone back to your chorus
You incorrigible lying virus
Nah you know the lies you're talking about pig.
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Bizibi(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2023
Rootprof:
Mole.
Many people know this faction was planted to destabilize the party. Keep championing that an opposition party won the election means you're anti party. Politics is dirty and Nigeria version is dirtiest to play you most be ready to be dirty. Oga Jona was not ready to be dirty na why he no win be that. In a country that those that really voted for APC are regretting. May luck be on our side soonest
it wasn't planted by the ruling,money is the main cause of their quarrel in lp. Apc can only use the opportunity to cause division.....
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Dicoomoba: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2023
Checkwell:
Okay. Is this Apapa okay at all? See wetin bullion van dey cause. It is well o.

I hate people like you that doesn’t do research but open mouth anyhow , if you don’t know Obi is a boy 😂
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by ubimagos: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2023
Early morning neck pressing. Dem go ask you now say how much be fuel price for your area! China Economy, dem.
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Mosba: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2023
The LP real members have spoken
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by meditator(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2023
gratiaeo:
Yoruba native doctor have spoken
No, the authentic Labour Party Chairman has spoken. He sides with facts, law and Nigerians, not emotions
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by meditator(m): 9:01am On Oct 22, 2023
BrickDevo:
Lolz.... After buhari i thought Nigeria will learn, if after 4 years of Tinubu no changes, Nigerians are eternally fools
Even after Tinubu's four years, the best option before us would never be a Third Class Illiterate, religious warlord or a man that only receives advice from a mad man.
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by meditator(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2023
Freshfish4:
I hope the Apapa faction are buying fuel 65naira a litre, naira is 185 to a dollar and they buy things from the market at 80% discount.

Føølish Ediots
No, they are buying it the same amount everyone is buying it. But they would rather support the government to become better, and also acknowledge the little gains by our growing institutions, than join the online bandits that are bittered, because a third class illiterate that receives advice from a mad man lost an election.
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Kukutente23: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Nah you know the lies you're talking about pig.
You claimed the last presidential elections was the best in the history of the country
You later changed mouth and said it was the best in the 4th Republic
Only liars change mouth you daft zombie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Kukutente23: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I don't have the time to read your foolish wailing pig

Obi had the opportunity to prove how he won to the court, he failed to do so. I won't be wasting my time on a foolish talk with you.
Did he show in court that he won Rivers and Benue or not?
Must you lie.
Were you dipped in a lying machine when you were born
Only Zombies swallow whatever is thrown at them without using their brain

2 Likes

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by UselessBuharist: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Each time I see apapa or whatever is the name, it reminds me of the bush meat known as squirrel tongue

That’s how i also see the man.

3 Likes

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Minime10(f): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2023
Racoon:
We’re proud of you’ — Apapa-led LP faction passes vote of confidence on Mahmood Yakubu

https://www.thecable.ng/were-proud-of-you-apapa-led-lp-faction-passes-vote-of-confidence-on-mahmood-yakubu/amp

Lamidi Apapa Wharf, Tincan Port or whatever name he is called, can say anything he likes in praises to the corrupt "EyeNeck", in so far as, such can massage the imbecilic ego of his misguided listeners & his APC's bankrollers😎

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Ikaeniyan0: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2023
Kukutente23:

Did he show in court that he won Rivers and Benue or not?
Must you lie.
Were you dipped in a lying machine when you were born
Only Zombies swallow whatever is thrown at them without using their brain
K
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by 1972xy: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2023
Racoon:
Yes! Criminal are always proud of fellow criminals. There is always a code of honour among criminals but not this kind of senselessness and shamelessness by Lamidi Apapa.

The molish role of this shameless goatee has never been hiden from inception. Even INEC will feel highly embarrassed by this press release.
Lobatan ! Continue
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Minime10(f): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
If the 2023 presidential election is the best we have hold so far in this 4th Republic, may garnishing of teeth and tears never depart from your household this year, may you lost your love ones in a painful and sorrowful manner

Say amen to my prayer too.

Stop running from pillar to post, go say simple amen to that man prayer first😎

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Ikaeniyan0: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2023
Minime10:

Stop running from pillar to post, go say simple amen to that man prayer first😎
Let him say Amen to my prayer too cool

The 2023 Presidential Election is the best in the history of Nigeria.
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by DeleTaller: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2023
Aburo and Obi are party snatchers. They better be thinking of creating a new or joining another old party.
I wonder why would Obi still be associating himself with a fraud chairman that court already made illegal.
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Tradman: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Your tears won't change anything on ground. The 2023 presidential election in Nigeria is the best in the history of this country.
from this your statement., one can only conclude that u should be a benchmark to measure stupidity. How on earth idiot like you from that brown roof dilapidated house say such trash. That sour ewedu has block ur brain 🧠 and u can't be rational for once and is really a big shame.

1 Like

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Ikaeniyan0: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2023
Tradman:
from this your statement., one can only conclude that u should be a benchmark to measure stupidity. How on earth idiot like you from that brown roof dilapidated house say such trash. That sour ewedu has block ur brain 🧠 and u can't be rational for once and is really a big shame.
You're just wailing bitterly because obi lost an election.

The 2023 Presidential Election is better than that of 2019,2015,2011,2007,2003 and 1999 election, but a small boy like you won't know that.

No presidential election held in Nigeria in the past is better than the 2023 elections, whether 🐖s like you agree or not does not matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Felix6: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2023
Ekpekus:
Anywhere belle face na front grin grin
grin grin
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by allthingsgood: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Meanwhile, I'm still standing with Israel anyday anytime tongue

Yea but Israel doesn't stand with you. They actually hate your black skin and your false god.
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Curious345: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2023
Apapa should be thrown into the crowd . I wanna check his prostrate
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Father4all: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
This old man called Apapa is a Bastard. He is not Labour Party
Re: "We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC by Judemarco31(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Your tears won't change anything on ground. The 2023 presidential election in Nigeria is the best in the history of this country.

As it is the best election for you, may all the calamity that happened during the election happen in your life and your family in Christ name, Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Allow Your Daughters To Join Army – Dahiru Abdulsalam Tells Parents, Guardians / PDP State Chairmen Divided Over Demand For Ayu’s Sack, Single Term For Atiku / Marketers Say Tough Times As Petrol Hits N200/litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.