Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex (30482 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / My Wife Doesn’t Respect Me Since I Lost My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Ayodeoba: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
Godsongang:
Where una they see wife marry? I don look for sote na hookup girls I dey end up with.
my brother, you have to manage the one you caught ni o, you can’t have it all in a woman. Just choose the one that suit your spirit
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Ayodeoba: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
Check if she had pains or some kind of illness down there or in her stomach.....
Did you notice this before the marriage or after cos it would have been discuss with her n you assist her to resolve the issues.
I can confidently tell you it's not as a result of your penis size but that your wife is suffering from an illness. Help her!
thank you, I got that. You re most likely right

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Ayodeoba: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
toneawe:

First of all, congratulations on your marriage.
I understand how you feel cos I’ve been there. Reason your wife feel pain is because she doesn’t get wet at all or enough due to low libido. I am not a doctor but my wife and I have visited doctors in time past but non gave any solution. They all kept saying that it is her mindset and psychological. It can be as a result of hormonal imbalance which in this case she will need to do a test called hormonal assay.
However, we got a solution at last after my wife made a serious research and kept on asking question.
Though it is advisable to visit your doctor and if she wants to see any doctor, let it be a female doctor. They understand the woman body better. One of our doctor who happened to be a woman, with the advice she gave, it went a long way to help. It was some of her advice that help us to overcome certain habit my wife was practising that caused the dryness and pain.
First of all, let her treat any infection if she has. Women are always prone to infection. It never ends. So let her clear that angle and be sure there is no hidden infection.
This next step is very keep and 90% of women practice it, not knowing that is killing their sexual life. let her stop douching. What that means is that she must stop dipping her hand into her virginal wen washing. Most ladies feel that they smell down there so the best thing to do is to wash it by dipping hands deep inside to clear off the mucous. Believe me wen I say those mucous are what makes a woman wet and not feel pain during intercourse. She should also stop sitting on hot water to douch. Some ladies even add salt to hot water and seat on it. It’s not good. It kills the good cells that makes that place clean and wet. The virg natural has its own cleaning agent and ladies feel those mucous are the dirty. Nooooo. Those mucous are the good bacterial they need to keep the virg healthy. If she wants to wash, let her just use with a mild toilet soap and wash just the labia(outer part of the virg ) and not even think of deeping her fingers inside to scrap out only God knows what she wants to scrap out.
Once she has done the above, she can head on to the next step below.
Buy this drug for your wife. EVENING PRIME ROSE OIL(EPO). It’s a capsule of 30 gels. They have it in 500mg and 1000mg. U can buy the 500mg. One morning and one evening. The first two weeks, u will notice a change. Ur wife will start feeling honey for u and by so doing she will start getting wet for u. Once she can get wet, that is the end of pains. Note that the drug is totally safe. It even promotes healthy hair in women.
There is another good one but very scarce. The name is Flibaserin. If you can’t get this one, go for EPO, evening prime rose oil.
Try it and thank me later. She can take it for as long as 6 to 8 weeks. Na she go Dey rush you. Don’t forget to quote me wen it works.
Shalom.
God bless you, I just found out it’s all about infection, once she treats that, I will buy the drugs
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by folake4u(f): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ayodeoba:
Hello Nairaland, pls I seek for your opinions about this isssue affecting our marriage life.
We re young couple, we just got married.
My wife had always been shouting of pain whenever we re having sex, I believe sex is meant to be enjoyed btw two party.
Any one with remedies or medication to use. Kindly help

Firstly, Congratulations on your marriage.

My humble opinion: lipsrsealed

Maybe you should communicate with her on what she likes, and what turns her on (feet, neck, hand, boobs etc).

Focus more on romance, dry humping or whatever than the actual act itself. Make sure she's lubricated too. You can spice the sexual act itself by playing sensual songs that can get into her feelings too.

Instead of going straight to penetration.

1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
folake4u:

Maybe you should communicate with her on what she likes, and what turns her on (feet, neck, hand, boobs etc).

Focus more on romance, dry humping or whatever than the actual act itself. Make sure she's lubricated too. You can spice the sexual act itself by playing sensual songs that can get into her feelings too.

In no less than 500 words kindly explain the picture uploaded in simple and concise grammar.

Your time start now grin
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by folake4u(f): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
Persephone1:
In no less than 500 words kindly explain the picture uploaded in simple and concise grammar.

Your time start now grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

See set up oh.

But on a more serious note, many men don't understand the romance assignment.
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by doggedfighter(f): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
folake4u:

Folake4u, are you sure law is your calling ?

Omg ! Omg !!

Behold our sex therapist and counsellor !👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by folake4u(f): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
doggedfighter:

Folake4u, are you sure law is your calling ?

Omg ! Omg !!

Behold our sex therapist and counsellor !👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

DG, wetin be this? 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

Nor be only sex therapist. This is just basic knowledge nau. I feel his wife's pain. 🥲

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by doggedfighter(f): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
folake4u:

DG, wetin be this? 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

Nor be only sex therapist. This is just basic knowledge nau. I feel his wife's pain. 🥲

You feel the pain wella
Until you come draw diagram join 😂😂😂🤣😂🤣
😂🤣😂

I need sexual advice too

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
folake4u:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

See set up oh.

But on a more serious note, many men don't understand the romance assignment.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No be set up oooo, wait till i tell you to submit 20 minutes visual presentation nah grin grin grin .

You are very correct Sis! Little wonder they complain that their women hoard sex from them. If she enjoys it at least 90% will she hoard? That's why they have plenty side chicks and debit alert. Mumu people angry
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by folake4u(f): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
doggedfighter:

You feel the pain wella
Until you come draw diagram join 😂😂😂🤣😂🤣
😂🤣😂

I need sexual advice too

You know a picture is worth a thousand words. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Babtunz: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
folake4u:

I thought your job is to advise and represent clients on legal matters. When did you start a venture in sexology? grin shocked

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by folake4u(f): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No be set up oooo, wait till i tell you to submit 20 minutes visual presentation nah grin grin grin .

You are very correct Sis! Little wonder they complain that their women hoard sex from them. If she enjoys it at least 90% will she hoard? That's why they have plenty side chicks and debit alert. Mumu people angry

Perse please!!! 😭😭🤣🤣

Women enjoy sex when their partner is keen on exploring their bodies. Heck, most men just want to pound abi dig, as if they're digging well. undecided They don't even care if their wives are pleased. And that's why many women haven't experienced orgasm in their lives. Many won't even experience till they die.

Some of them can't even press boobs well. I see some of them squeeze pure water sachet, I imagine them squeezing their partner's boobs like that too and I cringe. That thing can be painful when not handled well. angry

I don't even blame women that hoard sex oh. If na me, I go begin press phone. grin grin

And yes, you're right. If they channel the money spent in chasing side chicks to investing in their wives and pleasuring her, there will be more happy homes.

But they don't understand this logic. The case of a fool and his money are soon parted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by folake4u(f): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Babtunz:

I thought your job is to advise and represent clients on legal matters. When did you start a venture in sexology? grin shocked

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na why I nor like to dey talk too much be this oh.

Can I know my offence?🥲
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Babtunz: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
folake4u:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na why I nor like to dey talk too much be this oh.

Can I know my offence?🥲

None committed. In fact, I'm taking notes of your wisdom. grin

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by folake4u(f): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
Babtunz:

None committed. In fact, I'm taking notes of your wisdom. grin

Stop etttt.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Blessedarethepe(m): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2023
folake4u:

Perse please!!! 😭😭🤣🤣

Women enjoy sex when their partner is keen on exploring their bodies. Heck, most men just want to pound abi dig, as if they're digging well. undecided They don't even care if their wives are pleased. And that's why many women haven't experienced orgasm in their lives. Many won't even experience till they die.

Some of them can't even press boobs well. I see some of them squeeze pure water sachet, I imagine them squeezing their partner's boobs like that too and I cringe. That thing can be painful when not handled well. angry

I don't even blame women that hoard sex oh. If na me, I go begin press phone. grin grin

And yes, you're right. If they channel the money spent in chasing side chicks to investing in their wives and pleasuring her, there will be more happy homes.

But they don't understand this logic. A case of a fool and his money are soon parted.
You will be a good educator on sex.
Can you take me on a short course about satisfying a lady?
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by folake4u(f): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2023
Blessedarethepe:

You will be a good educator on sex.
Can you take me on a short course about satisfying a lady?

Give me 500k for the short course. It's an introductory course with 10 modules.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by kkins25(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2023
folake4u:

Hope it's not PDF? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by GloriousGbola: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2023
folake4u:

I am interested

Please confirm that this will be a one on one interaction with direct feedback from the instructor.
And multiple performance assement sessions

Training in handling of mammary glands
Gluteus maximus, erogenous zones, g spot, cunninlingus, digital, oral and penile penetration

😈😈
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by folake4u(f): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2023
kkins25:

Hope it's not PDF? cheesy cheesy cheesy

No Sir.

I have a team of trained professionals who'd attend to our clients.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by folake4u(f): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I am interested

Please confirm that this will be a one on one interaction with direct feedback from the instructor.
And multiple performance assement sessions

Training in handling of mammary glands
Gluteus maximus, erogenous zones, g spot, cunninlingus, digital, oral and penile penetration

😈😈

Thank you for your interest, prospective client.

We are a team of trained professionals who'd give assessment sessions to our clients. It's preferred if you'd come with your partner for comfort.

Our wonderful free package for couples include: Deep tissue massage or Nuru massage depending on partners choice.
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by kkins25(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2023
folake4u:

No Sir.

I have a team of trained professionals who'd attend to our clients.

Ah, let me dust my CV. I'm looking for internship.
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by folake4u(f): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
kkins25:

Ah, let me dust my CV. I'm looking for internship.

We currently do not have internship program in our establishment. Maybe we'd consider this in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by kkins25(m): 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
folake4u:

We currently do not have internship program in our establishment. Maybe we'd consider this in the nearest future.
It's the role play for me >>>>>>>>>> grin grin
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by folake4u(f): 4:28am On Oct 25, 2023
kkins25:
It's the role play for me >>>>>>>>>> grin grin

You dey feel am abi? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Blessedarethepe(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2023
folake4u:

Haha...... that's more than my annual income
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by UnfairLife7(m): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Entirely false. Sex is biological and should continue till one dies.
nope

There are stages for everything. There are certain age you will understand that sex is absolutely nothing
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by XAUBulls: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ayodeoba:
Hello Nairaland, pls I seek for your opinions about this isssue affecting our marriage life.
We re young couple, we just got married.
My wife had always been shouting of pain whenever we re having sex, I believe sex is meant to be enjoyed btw two party.
Any one with remedies or medication to use. Kindly help
An interesting thread.

A quick tip is to purchase a water-based lubricant from any major pharmacy that's located in a mall or ask your doctor for further recommendations.

Water-based lubricants also enable the spermatozoa to survive longer instead of using petroleum-based lubricants like Vaseline which kills the spermatozoa and prevents a woman from getting pregnant on time.

Hope this helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by XAUBulls: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
She's not sexually attached or attracted to you because trust me, if a woman has feelings for you, a small touch will make her wet and ready for you and she won't have that pain.

Secondly, make sure you set the mood right for sex before penetrating her. Not that you'll just jump on her after a stressful day or when she's not in the mood, that place will be very dry and will cause serious pain.

Lastly, make sure to smell fresh and clean before going close cos mouth and armpit odour can we quench a woman's desire.
The first paragraph... That's another major possibility, but then sex hormone differences in you women varies in terms of oxytocin and progesterone secretions. So there could be a deficiency.

Your second tip... On point. (Smirk)
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Jewessgratitud3: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
XAUBulls:

The first paragraph... That's another major possibility, but then sex hormone differences in you women varies in terms of oxytocin and progesterone secretions. So there could be a deficiency.

Your second tip... On point. (Smirk)

Yeah true. Our bodies are different.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta / Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel / How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.