Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex (30458 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / My Wife Doesn’t Respect Me Since I Lost My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Ayodeoba: 5:59am On Oct 22, 2023
Hello Nairaland, pls I seek for your opinions about this isssue affecting our marriage life.
We re young couple, we just got married.
My wife had always been shouting of pain whenever we re having sex, I believe sex is meant to be enjoyed btw two party.
Any one with remedies or medication to use. Kindly help

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Nwodosis(m): 6:05am On Oct 22, 2023
Sex is not supposed to be painful, there is certainly an underlying medical condition responsible for that. Marriage is not only to "knack" it comes with challenges too, take her to a doctor.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Wujio: 6:10am On Oct 22, 2023
Minime10:
U dey craze🙄 nairaland na hospita wey una suppose carry una sef go
How ya wife no go shout during sex, sbebi u don go take penis enlargement drugs, wey make ya penis come big & long like pipe, u no no say e dey reach ya wife for intestine😎

cheesy abeg na

38 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Nwodosis(m): 6:13am On Oct 22, 2023
Ayodeoba:
Hello Nairaland, pls I seek for your opinions about this isssue affecting our marriage life.
My wife had always been shouting of pain whenever we re having sex, I believe sex is meant to be enjoyed btw two party.
A woman can comfortably adjust to accommodate any size of penis. No matter the size of the penis enlargement, it can't be bigger than a baby's head to cause her pains.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by SIXTEENTH(m): 6:27am On Oct 22, 2023
Me I already welcome twin's some weeks ago so what's on mind now is how to double my hustle because my minds is totally out of intimacy till further notice and as for your quest (case) i think you should kinda sit your wife down and heard some hearts to hearts discussion about her sudden change because even before you two tied the knots I guess you too has been having intimacy regularly or often and if the case persists, please seek or invite parental opinion.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by CJStarz: 6:36am On Oct 22, 2023
Minime10:
U dey craze🙄 nairaland na hospita wey una suppose carry una sef go
How ya wife no go shout during sex, sbebi u don go take penis enlargement drugs, wey make ya penis come big & long like pipe, u no no say e dey reach ya wife for intestine😎
Werey 🤣🤣

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by CJStarz: 6:38am On Oct 22, 2023
A good pre-intimacy will get her wet and the ride will be smooth. Learn good pre-intimacy methods.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Nazgul: 6:41am On Oct 22, 2023
Try to put her in the mood first, by kissing her, sucking her breasts, stimulating her clitoris... etc. If you keep mounting her whenever you have an erection, she'll keep complaining of pains cos she would still be very dry and not in the mood.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by RoyalBlu(f): 6:42am On Oct 22, 2023
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by BoboNogoDie: 6:44am On Oct 22, 2023
Ayodeoba:
Maybe she has untreated or mistreated sexually transmitted infections... Some infections can create permanent wound or blockades around the vagìna if untreated, thereby causing pains during intercourse...

Have you or her treated any STDs before?
Did you meet her as a virgin?
Do you know her true BODYCOUNT?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Cassandraloius: 7:03am On Oct 22, 2023
Sex is supposed to be enjoyed.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by OSDD(m): 7:08am On Oct 22, 2023
Una no nack for dating stage?

35 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by sentix(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2023
She is probably circumcised
They can also affect her sex drive

22 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by michlins(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Me I already welcome twin's some weeks ago so what's on mind now is how to double my hustle because my minds is totally out of intimacy till further notice and as for your quest (case) i think you should kinda sit your wife down and heard some hearts to hearts discussion about her sudden change because even before you two tied the knots I guess you too has been having intimacy regularly or often and if the case persists, please seek or invite parental opinion.
congratulations sir. It's not going to be easy but you can ride the tide

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by talented321: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2023
Oga discuss with ur wife, if your dick is not up to 8inches then there is something she's not telling you forget pre-intimacy after some thrust the pussy will get wet. .
Ayodeoba:

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by SIXTEENTH(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2023
michlins:
congratulations sir. It's not going to be easy but you can ride the tide

Sure I can ride tide, God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Natbrowny: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2023
Take ur time on forepl*y.

Understand her body and how she responds to stimuli.

When she begin rush u with sex. U go tire.

Don't rush into the real sex. Kiss her deep, use ur hands to handle her nipples, dont suck immediately, dont rush to the clitoris too,.

Just go through the thighs, feel the Vee, remove hands again. Make her want it.

Na so we dey run am for those who dislikes it. Forepl*y is like sex to them, so run am well

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Jewessgratitud3: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2023
She's not sexually attached or attracted to you because trust me, if a woman has feelings for you, a small touch will make her wet and ready for you and she won't have that pain.

Secondly, make sure you set the mood right for sex before penetrating her. Not that you'll just jump on her after a stressful day or when she's not in the mood, that place will be very dry and will cause serious pain.

Lastly, make sure to smell fresh and clean before going close cos mouth and armpit odour can we quench a woman's desire.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2023
Brush your teeth and use roll on and calm down

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by frozen70(f): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2023
Ayodeoba:

I think you need to ask her how she wants it done then follow her ways

Is she still a virgin

Do you think your pen is big for her

Do you use force flow or gentle flow

Or you use speed on her without considering that she is a human

If you rule out the above, just ask her what's the way out of the predicament

She has the solution with her, unless she is not interested in it

9 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Mindlog: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2023
Ayodeoba:

It may likely be a case of dyspareunia, let her go see a gynecologist for examination and I am certain the gynecologist would prescribe medications for her.....PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW HER TO SELF-MEDICATE.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Chachamiliano: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
Please try and get a gel. She might not be lubricating enough. That might be causing her the pain.

Also, try and discuss with your wife, know her ovulation period and also try and understand her sex language

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Ayodeoba: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

Maybe she has untreated or mistreated sexually transmitted infections... Some infections can create permanent wound or blockades of the vagìna thereby causing pains during intercourse...

Did you meat her as a virgin?
Do you know her true BODYCOUNT?
i met her not too long after she dis virgin
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Cowbell521: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ayodeoba:
Better divorce her before she go get belle. Dey there dey carry another person problem for head
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Cowbell521: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
frozen70:

I think you need to ask her how she wants it done then follow her ways

Is she still a virgin

Do you think your pen is big for her

Do you use force flow or gentle flow

Or you use speed on her without considering that she is a human

If you rule out the above, just ask her what's the way out of the predicament

She has the solution with her, unless she is not interested in you
All this stress because of dustbin gender. Na the iiidiot wey marry weytin e supposed 4ck and dump I blame

Marrying a woman is inviting problems into your life. Men be wise

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Johnweeked12: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ayodeoba:

Buy Joy soap 🧼..... Lobatan cool
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
You're too big for her... This is one of the disadvantages of having a pipe and if you keep forcing it, she may end up having issues with her reproductive system.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Ayodeoba: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
Samantha124:
You're too big for her... This is one of the disadvantages of having a pipe and if you keep forcing it, she may end up having issues with her reproductive system.
is that true? What solution do you have for us
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
I think it's best for you two to consult with a gynaecologist.
Ayodeoba:
is that true? What solution do you have for us

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Olawade24: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
Is she a doll? angry
Re: Help! My Wife Doesn’t Enjoy Sex by Olawade24: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nwodosis:

No matter the size of the penis enlargement, it can't be bigger than a baby's head to cause her pains.
The girth might not be big, but you see that pipe e fit long reach oshodi bus stop.

Now, that's the problem. I suggest OP to cut his dick and give it to jennyclay dog to feast on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby / What Is Wrong With This Photo? / My Stepfather Disflowered me...pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.