Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures (19684 Views)

Tottenham Complete Loan Signing Of Vinicius From Benfica With £41Million / German Club Apologises For Ejecting Japanese Fans Over Coronavirus Fears / Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Neymar, Coutinho Lead Brazil Squad, Vinicius Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by mablie(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2023
xtervaganza:
Why always this guy self.
Why always him?Because he is an incredibly talented footballer who makes people with their skin colour "look bad" on the pitch.Hence,making them feel insecure so they racially insult him to make him feel as bad as he makes them feel with his amazing displays.If Vini was a shitty player,they would not give a damn about him.

1 Like

Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by dododawa1: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2023
Racist headquarter

NAIRALAND NAIRALAND NAIRALAND
Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by flexyrule(m): 10:32am On Oct 22, 2023
NapoleonHill:

Mr. Nepotism, it takes another one of you to tell me what to concentrate on.
You are nothing but a coward then.

Your type would only sit behind your keypad and rant online.
Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by EnglishUsa: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2023
Foodhub2023:

Go into water business either as a distributor or partner to own a factory bottle or Satch water and thank me leta. Happy Sunday
thanks so much...... This is the business I really want to do, as if you are on my mind.... By next year February I will start.... I did it last year and in 2 months time I made 300k but the distributor that is buying it direct from the company started been jealous and she increased her own percentage from 30% to 60 percent then I stopped, since then I don't have any other dealer I can trust and hand such amount of money to buy goods direct from the company... I will try to register as a distributor soon.
Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by Felix6: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2023
mablie:
LOL!!! How naive of you.Even if one African nation "gets it right" according to you,a day will come when they will insult that nation's inhabitants skin colour.Visit western sites and see how the Chinese are ruthlessly berated daily by westerners.Racism is simply inferiority complex masquerading as superiority complex.Know this & know peace
Abeg you Don confuse me.
Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by NapoleonHill: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2023
flexyrule:
You are nothing but a coward then.

Your type would only sit behind your keypad and rant online.

You're the one ranting and being unreasonable. You cannot do, instead of shutting your trap and let those who wants to do so carry on, all you do is criticism.

I pointed you to it and you want to change the subject with nepotism, corruption and all the other unrelated rubbish. If you want to discuss about nepotism, open another thread and mention me. But here, we discuss racism.

Don't pass this attitude on to your offsprings.

2 Likes

Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by planetx: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2023
Why is the Real Madrid team basically all black, maybe that is one of the reasons for their racism. A European football team and virtually all their players are black that will breed resentment and comes out in racism which is directed primarily I think at the best player on the team.
Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by ufuosman(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nice one
Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by ufotunang: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
Akpacha:
Seriously oh! They did the same to Balotelli and he felt for them. I wouldn't advise him to ignore them.
...them do you want him to do to fight the fans...how many fans can he fight...many of these fans are radical fans ..they can attack the player in the road , in public, or at his house if they hate the player and the player wants to fight them .. that is why many players show fans some respect they do not disrespect fans.. whether home or away mstches
Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by SIRTee15: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Raxxye:
Lol.
Sometimes these racist taunts are not as serious as we make them sound, in my opinion; they're just banters to provoke you at that moment, and we did similar things even to our siblings as children when they provoked us, and they returned same when we provoked them! E no reach to be issuing official punishment!
We should all be calming down abeg!

Taunt a Muslim with Allah Akbar and see what happens to u.
In Europe today, the most feared minority group are Muslims. Have u ever seen football fans mock a Muslim player with his religion. They dare not because they know the consequence could be deadly.
Blacks are the most oppressed minority in the world because of too willing n submissive sheep like u.
It's unfortunate people like u don't understand the power game in this world.
The more they are able to make u feel inferior to your face, the more irrelevant your race/groups becomes in global affairs.
In this world, the strong feeds on the weak; without anyone to call poor, there will be no rich n powerful.
Muslims understood the game, that's why they staunchly rejected being used as bottom feeder for those on top.

If whites want to end racism in football this very month, they will. U can't make anti Semitic chants or gesture in football, U gone- doesn't matter if it's a fan, club or player. Your football days would be terminated instantly.
Ask yourself, why can't they do the same for racism?

3 Likes

Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by xtervaganza(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
mablie:
Why always him?Because he is an incredibly talented footballer who makes people with their skin colour "look bad" on the pitch.Hence,making them feel insecure so they racially insult him to make him feel as bad as he makes them feel with his amazing displays.If Vini was a shitty player,they would not give a damn about him.
I understand. Racists are losers but he's not the only supremely talented black man in Spain. They have suffered racial abuse too but not as much as him.

Make we no blame the victim sha
Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by Akpacha(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
ufotunang:
...them do you want him to do to fight the fans...how many fans can he fight...many of these fans are radical fans ..they can attack the player in the road , in public, or at his house if they hate the player and the player wants to fight them .. that is why many players show fans some respect they do not disrespect fans.. whether home or away mstches
I would advice him to ignore them I meant to say.
Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by Greatness09: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
He is wealthier, well known, more talented so I see no reason why him Dey even reason all this ones

Truly rich man and poor man problem no be the same

Imagine poor man thinking Wetin he go chop this night
Rich man Dey think of say dem abuse am cos of him colour

Nawa ooo me I no send their papa
Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by Pharaohny: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
Why always this guy self , if he was Samuel Eto`o nko or Mario Balloteli wetin for happen .
Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by AlexJustin(m): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
Just imagine.

Are some of them even better off than him?

Learn a digital skill today and embrace financial Security.
Digital skills like CPL, Amazon FBA, Amazon KDP, copyrighting, Affiliate marketing etc.
Can fetch you passive income in dollars with just your phone.

Of you're wondering how to start hit me up lemme give you a hint.

Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766.
Strictly for the serious ones.
Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by AlexJustin(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
EnglishUsa:
I know dey drink beer again, I know dey smoke again, I know dey on my generator pass two hours, I know dey womanize again at all and yet this economy still dey show me shege. I wonder how men doing all this carry dey survive, sometimes I wonder where people dey see money in this economy dey build mansions... Please someone should tell me a moving business I am very much ready to join... I don't want to start stealing oo. I am only hoping on God that one day someone will tell me a moving business that I can be making 10 to 20,000 profit a day..... Please help me I am not begging for money, I am only looking forward to a good business idea, even if is handwork I am ready to learn. Show me only how to catch a fish I will get hook on my own... Just tell me the name of the business I will come here in next two years to reward you greatly by the special grace of God almighty.

Digital skills like CPL, Amazon KDP, Amazon FBA, affiliate marketing can fetch you cool passive income in dollars.

If you're wondering how to start hit me up and copy your reply.

Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766.
Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by Jangbajantis: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
naptu2:
Better video of the girl.

https://twitter.com/ReyesDeUniverso/status/1715952455379464605
But in the picture above it doesn't look like a girl.
Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by naptu2: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jangbajantis:

But in the picture above it doesn't look like a girl.

Read the first post. There are 2 separate people.
Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by Donake: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
In all of it igbos became first to administer educational institutions in Ibadan and lagos yet you gloat about playing politics of retaining awards.

Igbos have chosen a path of genuine growth by developing the market wherever they land. What else can be more lightening than that?

Deceive yourselves you are hating those whose oil the universe has blessed.
WealthyNigerian:

Even though Truth is too bitter, but the Truth is always the Truth and it is the fact that an Igbo Mod has been grossly abusing his NL Mod Exalted Position. I and others that have fallen Victim for posting what he thinks Exposed Igbo Deceitfulness join you to Demand that the Satanic Mod must not only be Demoted and DeModed, he must be completely Eliminated from Nairaland! Click to view all my Posts and you will see how he
also deleted all the Wonderful Pro-Yoruba Topics that I created just because People started commenting under that Igbos just hate Yorubas because despite their several Generations' frantic efforts, they have forever found it impossible to achieve the Greatnesses that Yorubas naturally Achieve Worldwide because Greatness is in Yoruba Blood! Azikwe wished he achieved what Awolowo Achieved! The Western World confirmed that till today, no other African Leader has been able to Achieve Industrial, Technological and Infrastructural Development for his People within the Shortest Time as the Great Obafemi Awolowo did. European News Papers of that Time were busy discussing the Extra-Ordinary African Man that was already bringing Advance Developments, which was not even yet in many European Countries then, unto his African People and Region. I have a picture that shows when all the Nigerian Leaders visited UK together, it's so pathetic that all the pictures showed Azikwe couldn't take his eyes off Awolowo while Awo, Tafawa Balewa and others were focused on the Queen and UK Prime Minister that were addressing them. The destruction and relegation of Oluwa Glass Industry, Oduwa Textile Industry, Dunlup Tyer Factory and many other Yoruba Industries was carefully planned by Azikwe and he pushed the Northern cabals that he went into bed with because of his Hatred for Yorubas Greatness, to use Federal Manipulations to achieve the destructions. The forced Stagnation of Yoruba Land and mental manipulations experienced since then was their orchestration but Our GOD ALMIGHTY with us pass the enemies of we Yorubas!

Same reason why Chinu Achebe died harbouring bitter Hatred against Yorubas because the internationally Celebrated Great Wole Shoyinka Won the Nobel Laurette that chinu used all his entire life to chase. Almost 37 Years ago, their G.O.s started Churches just as Yorubas G.O.s started Churches to the Glory of ALMIGHTY that Specially Created Yorubas for HIS Own Glory. Non of theirs ever grew international like the Ones Yoruba started, All the 5 Greatest International Churches from Africa that now has Hundreds of Millions of Members in America, all over Europe Asia, and all over the World are the ones owned by Yorubas, etc. I read when some Igbo Celebrities with cancerous Hatred for unmatchable Yoruba Greatness started abusing Igbos for attending the Yoruba G.O.s Churches. Even this NairalLand that is African's Greatest Forum is being Owned by Yoruba Oluwa Seun Oshewa, yet we have noticed how the Igbo Mod has been frantically trying to use his tiny Authority given to him on NL against Yoruba People, that is after all their several pirated Copied Forums they Created and tried to pull Members from Nairaland failed woefully, they also wickedly Hacked Nairaland with FG IT Tools during Jonathan Era out of sheer Cancerous Envy for NL unmatchable Success as Africans' very best with Members from all over Africa and the World! Many of us remember the Terrible Experience, if not for GOD that helped Oluwaseun to have a Backup which he later relaunched.

Sincerely, I really pity them too, look at how glotting salivating Obi so oobitterly gunned for Presidency only for Tinubu to so Masterfully Snatch it from his eyes, Anthony Joshua and Isreal Adesanya sits on the Worldwide Throne as Strongest Men in the whole World, all these and more are what Igbos wish they achieve but can not. So the self-appointed Yoruba enemies are being eaten up from within by bitter Cancerous Envy for Yorubas!!! Yorubas are the True African Lights that makes all Africans and Black Americans Proud Worldwide Proud of being Africans!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by Jangbajantis: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
naptu2:

Read the first post. There are 2 separate people.
Oh, ok.
Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by WealthyNigerian: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
I've quoted this already as Evidence before you delete or modify it.
mbaise1000:

The only reason I am responding to this hate filled trash is because church is mentioned in it, and because I am a practicing Christian, I will want to correct some ignorance of the poster, I know by the post that the poster is not a Christian, if he is, he would have realized that the size of a church is not what determines that it's ordained by God, or that the TRUE God is abiding or in it, what determines the presence of God in a church is the fruit of that church, and going by that, and seeing that this person is possibly one of the fruits of those mega Yoruba churches, Christians are not filled with hatred like this poster, this poster and his mega Yoruba churches keeps proving KANU (who himself is not a Christian) right when he told IGBOS to avoid those mega churches, BTW, it not KANU alone that advices people leave big churches who doesn't have spiritual development of a person, the bible itself advices it, the purpose of churches at the end of the day is preparing people for the kingdom of God but it's clear that none of those mega Yoruba churches or any of their like anywhere is doing that, what filled those places are people destined for destruction being misled by criminals as god of men and people like this poster who only see physical buildings as a spiritual achievement

1 Like

Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by WealthyNigerian: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
I've quoted this already as Evidence before you delete or modify it.
mbaise1000:

The only reason I am responding to this hate filled trash is because church is mentioned in it, and because I am a practicing Christian, I will want to correct some ignorance of the poster, I know by the post that the poster is not a Christian, if he is, he would have realized that the size of a church is not what determines that it's ordained by God, or that the TRUE God is abiding or in it, what determines the presence of God in a church is the fruit of that church, and going by that, and seeing that this person is possibly one of the fruits of those mega Yoruba churches, Christians are not filled with hatred like this poster, this poster and his mega Yoruba churches keeps proving KANU (who himself is not a Christian) right when he told IGBOS to avoid those mega churches, BTW, it not KANU alone that advices people leave big churches who doesn't have spiritual development of a person, the bible itself advices it, the purpose of churches at the end of the day is preparing people for the kingdom of God but it's clear that none of those mega Yoruba churches or any of their like anywhere is doing that, what filled those places are people destined for destruction being misled by criminals as god of men and people like this poster who only see physical buildings as a spiritual achievement

2 Likes

Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by Rostikol: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Akpacha:
Vini Jr is taking much of his time in this, he should concentrate on his game and forget them.

YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

I KNEW ONE OF YOU SLAVES WOULD COME AND TYPE YOUR SLAVE RUBBISH HERE.

IDIOTS.

NO. BLACKS WILL NOT ACCEPT RACIST ABUSE. NOT EVEN BECAUSE OF MONEY.

GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK, STUPID NIGERIAN SLAVE, OYINBO WORSHIPING SKULL.

WORTHLESS PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by Rostikol: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
NapoleonHill:

Wherever there's a freedom fighter, there are prospective victims like you who would never see the good in it.

What you do not understand is, the little freedom you enjoy today was fought for by some people who could have concentrated on something else.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

THESE NIGERIAN SLAVES ARE DISGUSTING.

ALWAYS RATIONALISING RACISM AGAINST BLACKS.

WHAT SORT OF USELESS IMBECILES ARE THIS?

THEIR RACIAL INFERIORITY COMPLEX IS SICKENING.

AND THEY ALWAYS TALK ABOUT JAPA.

DO THEY KNOW HOW MANY BLACKS FOUGHT AND DIED FOR THEM TO BE ABLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THOSE COUNTRIES THEY ARE FLEEING TO?

THEY DON’T KNOW AND THEY DON’T CARE.

THICK-SKULLED, IGNORANT DUMBASSES. MORONS.

TUFIAKWA.

1 Like

Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by NapoleonHill: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Rostikol:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

THESE NIGERIAN SLAVES ARE DISGUSTING.

ALWAYS RATIONALISING RACISM AGAINST BLACKS.

WHAT SORT OF USELESS IMBECILES ARE THIS?

THEIR RACIAL INFERIORITY COMPLEX IS SICKENING.

AND THEY ALWAYS TALK ABOUT JAPA.

DO THEY KNOW HOW MANY BLACKS FOUGHT AND DIED FOR THEM TO BE ABLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THOSE COUNTRIES THEY ARE FLEEING TO?

THEY DON’T KNOW AND THEY DON’T CARE.

THICK-SKULLED, IGNORANT, DUMBASSES. MORONS.

TUFIAKWA.

It annoys me as much as it annoys you too. These guys are unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by Rostikol: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
Calitoscassius:
If i am paid the huge amount these footballers are paid, i would not give a shit if anyone is racist to me. For £100k a week wages i will accept all manners of racism. cheesy

It is worst when toilet cleaners experience racism while being paid £12 an hour.

THAT IS AN EXTREMELY SELFISH, DISGUSTING ATTITUDE YOU HAVE.

AS A BLACK MAN WITH GREAT WEALTH WHO EXPERIENCES RACISM, IT IS YOUR DUTY TO USE YOUR POSITION TO STAND WITH YOUR PEOPLE AGAINST RACIST ABUSE AND DISCRIMINATION.

YOU DON’T SAY BECAUSE YOU ARE OKAY AND RICH, IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

THE WAY YOU PEOPLE REASON IN THIS COUNTRY IS JUST PATHETIC.

YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING.

1 Like

Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by Rostikol: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
NapoleonHill:

It annoys me as much as it annoys you too. These guys are unbelievable.

WHO MADE THEM LIKE THIS?

THIS IS THE ONLY BLACK COUNTRY I’VE SEEN WHERE PEOPLE ACCEPT RACISM AGAINST BLACKS.

THEY NEED A MAJOR PROGRAM OF COMPREHENSIVE REORIENTATION OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY, DESPERATELY.

1 Like

Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by Rostikol: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Whites are simply savage animals on two legs despite their modernity and civilization.Racism brings out the animal nature in them out to the fore.And they are very excellent at lying and eclipsing the truth behind many historical events.
For instance the Italo Ethiopian war saw Ethiopians thoroughly thrash the Italians, inflicting an unimaginably heavy slaughter on them.But the crooks back in Europe painted a totally different story about the colonial war, such that the public thought the Ethiopians were white or Arabs.They didn't want to acknowledge publicly how they were thrashed by Black Africans.
These white lying serpents would never acknowledge how thousands of them perished in Africa, before they could successfully colonise the continent.
Equally thousands of White Animals,if not hundreds of thousands, of white animals perished during the colonization of the Americas.They were often massacred in huge numbers in the tropical America's by Amerindians using the infamous poison darts and arrows dipped in the extremely deadly neurotoxin secreted by the skin of poison dart frogs.
Whites did as much as they could to alter the statistics and make it seem they didn't sustain much casualties,warring with the Indians.
That's why I rather believe what China and Russia says than what the Western white pigs say.

YOU FORGOT THE BIGGEST TRUTH THEY HIDE.

WHICH IS THAT WEST AFRICAN BLACKS KNOWN AS THE MOORS, RULED MUCH OF EUROPE BETWEEN 711 AND THE 1500s.

NEARLY 800 YEARS.

IT WAS BLACK AFRICANS WHO BROUGHT THEM OUT OF THEIR DARK AGES AND INTO THEIR RENAISSANCE, WHICH WAS THE SPRINGBOARD FOR THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
Rostikol:

YOU FORGOT THE BIGGEST TRUTH THEY HIDE.

WHICH IS THAT WEST AFRICAN BLACKS KNOWN AS THE MOORS, RULED MUCH OF EUROPE BETWEEN 711 AND THE 1500s.

NEARLY 800 YEARS.

IT WAS BLACK AFRICANS WHO BROUGHT THEM OUT OF THEIR DARK AGES AND INTO THEIR RENAISSANCE, WHICH WAS THE SPRINGBOARD FOR THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION.

True oo! I didn't remember to include this.Read about this during my days in school.
Thanks for the memory refreshment.

1 Like

Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by AfonjaConehead: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

Even though Truth is too bitter, but the Truth is always the Truth and it is the fact that an Igbo Mod has been grossly abusing his NL Mod Exalted Position. I and others that have fallen Victim for posting what he thinks Exposed Igbo Deceitfulness join you to Demand that the Satanic Mod must not only be Demoted and DeModed, he must be completely Eliminated from Nairaland! Click to view all my Posts and you will see how he
also deleted all the Wonderful Pro-Yoruba Topics that I created just because People started commenting under that Igbos just hate Yorubas because despite their several Generations' frantic efforts, they have forever found it impossible to achieve the Greatnesses that Yorubas naturally Achieve Worldwide because Greatness is in Yoruba Blood! Azikwe wished he achieved what Awolowo Achieved! The Western World confirmed that till today, no other African Leader has been able to Achieve Industrial, Technological and Infrastructural Development for his People within the Shortest Time as the Great Obafemi Awolowo did. European News Papers of that Time were busy discussing the Extra-Ordinary African Man that was already bringing Advance Developments, which was not even yet in many European Countries then, unto his African People and Region. I have a picture that shows when all the Nigerian Leaders visited UK together, it's so pathetic that all the pictures showed Azikwe couldn't take his eyes off Awolowo while Awo, Tafawa Balewa and others were focused on the Queen and UK Prime Minister that were addressing them. The destruction and relegation of Oluwa Glass Industry, Oduwa Textile Industry, Dunlup Tyer Factory and many other Yoruba Industries was carefully planned by Azikwe and he pushed the Northern cabals that he went into bed with because of his Hatred for Yorubas Greatness, to use Federal Manipulations to achieve the destructions. The forced Stagnation of Yoruba Land and mental manipulations experienced since then was their orchestration but Our GOD ALMIGHTY with us pass the enemies of we Yorubas!

Same reason why Chinu Achebe died harbouring bitter Hatred against Yorubas because the internationally Celebrated Great Wole Shoyinka Won the Nobel Laurette that chinu used all his entire life to chase. Almost 37 Years ago, their G.O.s started Churches just as Yorubas G.O.s started Churches to the Glory of ALMIGHTY that Specially Created Yorubas for HIS Own Glory. Non of theirs ever grew international like the Ones Yoruba started, All the 5 Greatest International Churches from Africa that now has Hundreds of Millions of Members in America, all over Europe Asia, and all over the World are the ones owned by Yorubas, etc. I read when some Igbo Celebrities with cancerous Hatred for unmatchable Yoruba Greatness started abusing Igbos for attending the Yoruba G.O.s Churches. Even this NairalLand that is African's Greatest Forum is being Owned by Yoruba Oluwa Seun Oshewa, yet we have noticed how the Igbo Mod has been frantically trying to use his tiny Authority given to him on NL against Yoruba People, that is after all their several pirated Copied Forums they Created and tried to pull Members from Nairaland failed woefully, they also wickedly Hacked Nairaland with FG IT Tools during Jonathan Era out of sheer Cancerous Envy for NL unmatchable Success as Africans' very best with Members from all over Africa and the World! Many of us remember the Terrible Experience, if not for GOD that helped Oluwaseun to have a Backup which he later relaunched.

Sincerely, I really pity them too, look at how glotting salivating Obi so oobitterly gunned for Presidency only for Tinubu to so Masterfully Snatch it from his eyes, Anthony Joshua and Isreal Adesanya sits on the Worldwide Throne as Strongest Men in the whole World, all these and more are what Igbos wish they achieve but can not. So the self-appointed Yoruba enemies are being eaten up from within by bitter Cancerous Envy for Yorubas!!! Yorubas are the True African Lights that makes all Africans and Black Americans Proud Worldwide Proud of being Africans!

Batified2023 once tag this poster an Igbo person cos he once said a true thing about the yorubas. But I am very sure he will change his mind and realise that not everyone who ain't in consonance with your gibberish is Igbo!
Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by themanderon: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
Spain is a highly racist country. Ignorant bunch.
Re: Vinicius Praises Sevilla For Ejecting Fan Making Racist Gestures by Raxxye(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
SIRTee15:

Taunt a Muslim with Allah Akbar and see what happens to u.
In Europe today, the most feared minority group are Muslims. Have u ever seen football fans mock a Muslim player with his religion. They dare not because they know the consequence could be deadly.
Blacks are the most oppressed minority in the world because of too willing n submissive sheep like u.
It's unfortunate people like u don't understand the power game in this world.
The more they are able to make u feel inferior to your face, the more irrelevant your race/groups becomes in global affairs.
In this world, the strong feeds on the weak; without anyone to call poor, there will be no rich n powerful.
Muslims understood the game, that's why they staunchly rejected being used as bottom feeder for those on top.

If whites want to end racism in football this very month, they will. U can't make anti Semitic chants or gesture in football, U gone- doesn't matter if it's a fan, club or player. Your football days would be terminated instantly.
Ask yourself, why can't they do the same for racism?
It is the inferiority complex that makes you over-react to simple taunts and banters the way you do. It probably also explains the attitude of the over-zealous, fanatical muslims; this life is simpler than that!
How about the blacks also find a way to taunt the whites without resorting to weeping and violence.
We all should just be calming down!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Remembered This Lie? India 99-1 Nigeria. / PSG Ready To Make Mbappe Highest-Paid Player Ahead Of Messi, Neymar / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces Retirement From Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.