Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

On Catholicism And The Islamic Conspiracy Of Deception - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Catholicism And The Islamic Conspiracy Of Deception (512 Views)

If Only Nigerians Knew The Scale Of Deception Played On Them / Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians / Certificate Forgery: Conspiracy Of Silence Among Buhari’s Appointees Deepens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Catholicism And The Islamic Conspiracy Of Deception by Birdbyrde440: 8:24am On Oct 22, 2023
Today I will like to make you make you question everything you were brought up with, I want you to question your beliefs.
Catholicism and the Islamic connection.
Did the catholic church also invent Islam?
I still have my doubts but the historical evidence is overwhelming. Let's delve into some facts.

You see Islam is a cult where you are not allowed to question anything, unlike Christianity.
If we begin to question Islam and dissect their doctrines and beliefs It will immediately be rendered useless. Islam is a very exclusive religion where nobody from the outside is allowed in unless you swear an "oath " of secrecy to never question anything. Islam is totally an exclusive religion.

So what is Islam and how does it connect to Catholicism (not Bible《injeel》believing Christians)?
Every year muslims make the pilgrimage to go and worship at the shrine of Mohammed in Mecca, so does Catholicism propagate the idea of pilgrimage, Catholicism make pilgrimage to the Marian sites and to "our lady of Fatima". PILGRIMAGE IS A SYMBOL OF THE GREAT PAGAN RELIGIONS OF THE PAST.

So who was Mohammed?
Full name: Mohammed Mustafa
born 570AD, died 632AD
Fled Medina after his wife Khadija died.
Khadija was a Roman catholic nun(reverend sister) because she came from a Roman catholic convent.
So was her cousin Waraquah, a catholic.
The great prophet of Islam married to a Rich Catholic nun. Seems to me that it was by design. But let's go further.

The symbol of Islam is the Sickle moon and the star(the sun).
Where does this symbol come from?
There is so much boring history behind this symbol but straight to the point; the catholic church has exactly the same symbol as Islam, Catholicism use the same symbol of the half moon and the star(sun). There is a catholic church in Germany that has this symbol on its building. So you have to wonder, which one gave rise to other? Did Catholicism copy Islam with the symbol of the half moon and star or vice versa?
Obviously, it is vice versa.

Who was Allah?
The name Allah was pre-Islamic, he was the moon god who married the sun goddess. This is according to the encyclopedia of religion.

Both Catholicism and Islam had massive erratic hatred for true Christians. The true Bible believers.

Mary(isis) is always depicted as coming out of a cave, Loyala founder of the association of Jesus received all his information from God in a Cave and it is interesting that Mohammed also received his information in a cave, ain't that interesting?

Islamic hijab and catholic nuns of orthodox faith dressing are identical.

In the shrine of John the Baptist in Damascus, Muslims pray pray at this shrine were they worship the relic of the dead. This mosque is said to have the head of John the Baptist, the catholic church has a shrine with the hand of John the Baptist.

Both religions pray with prayer beads. God warned us against repetitive prayers as the Catholics and muslims do because it is a pagan practice.

Both of these religions have Priesthood exclusive for men.

Is it possible that the inner circle of both religions worship the same deity while the outer court/masses knows nothing of this? Beautiful people kept in ignorance.

The Roman catholic church started Islam on purpose to take Arab under their control and secure Jerusalem.
One might ask, why then were the muslims and crusaders(catholic army) always in conflict? Its called hegelian dialectics, playing and funding both sides in a war so that they fight each other to a point of exhaustion.

Catholicism had a major problem. They hated those Christians that stuck with the true teachings of Christianity. They needed a religion to eradicate christianity and replace it with another form of their religion.

Both Catholicism and Islam do not keep the Sabbath. Someone will oh but the Mohammed brought a different message for the muslims blah blah blah...
If it is the same God, the message and commandments must be the same unless ofcourse it is a different God.

Finally, the Catholics and Muslims at the highest level are pushing for a unification of both religions into one. That's 2/3 of the World's population into one leadership.

I don't condemn anyone but every day I ponder the idea of 17 virgins. How can we trust that God gave such message to Mohammed?
Considering the Quran was compiled after the death of Mohammed.

Happy Sunday!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Catholicism And The Islamic Conspiracy Of Deception by Birdbyrde440: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2023
Birdbyrde440:
Today I will like to make you make you question everything you were brought up with, I want you to question your beliefs.
I still have my doubts but the historical evidence is overwhelming. Let's delve into some facts.

You see Islam is a cult where you are not allowed to question anything, unlike Christianity.
If we begin to question Islam and dissect their doctrines and beliefs It will immediately be rendered useless. Islam is a very exclusive religion where nobody from the outside is allowed in unless you swear an "oath " of secrecy to never question anything. Islam is totally an exclusive religion.

So what is Islam and how does it connect to Catholicism (not Bible《injeel》believing Christians)?
Every year muslims make the pilgrimage to go and worship at the shrine of Mohammed in Mecca, so does Catholicism propagate the idea of pilgrimage, Catholicism make pilgrimage to the Marian sites and to "our lady of Fatima". PILGRIMAGE IS A SYMBOL OF THE GREAT PAGAN RELIGIONS OF THE PAST.

So who was Mohammed?
born 570AD, died 632AD
Khadija was a Roman catholic nun(reverend sister) because she came from a Roman catholic convent.
The great prophet of Islam married to a Rich Catholic nun. Seems to me that it was by design. But let's go further.

There is so much boring history behind this symbol but straight to the point; the catholic church has exactly the same symbol as Islam, Catholicism use the same symbol of the half moon and the star(sun). There is a catholic church in Germany that has this symbol on its building. So you have to wonder, which one gave rise to other? Did Catholicism copy Islam with the symbol of the half moon and star or vice versa?

Who was Allah?
The name Allah was pre-Islamic, he was the moon god who married the sun goddess. This is according to the encyclopedia of religion.

Both Catholicism and Islam had massive erratic hatred for true Christians. The true Bible believers.

Mary(isis) is always depicted as coming out of a cave, Loyala founder of the association of Jesus received all his information from God in a Cave and it is interesting that Mohammed also received his information in a cave, ain't that interesting?

In the shrine of John the Baptist in Damascus, Muslims pray pray at this shrine were they worship the relic of the dead. This mosque is said to have the head of John the Baptist, the catholic church has a shrine with the hand of John the Baptist.

Both religions pray with prayer beads. God warned us against repetitive prayers as the Catholics and muslims do because it is a pagan practice.

Is it possible that the inner circle of both religions worship the same deity while the outer court/masses knows nothing of this? Beautiful people kept in ignorance.

The Roman catholic church started Islam on purpose to take Arab under their control and secure Jerusalem.
One might ask, why then were the muslims and crusaders(catholic army) always in conflict? Its called hegelian dialectics, playing and funding both sides in a war so that they fight each other to a point of exhaustion.

Catholicism had a major problem. They hated those Christians that stuck with the true teachings of Christianity. They needed a religion to eradicate christianity and replace it with another form of their religion.

Both Catholicism and Islam do not keep the Sabbath. Someone will oh but the Mohammed brought a different message for the muslims blah blah blah...
If it is the same God, the message and commandments must be the same unless ofcourse it is a different God.

Finally, the Catholics and Muslims at the highest level are pushing for a unification of both religions into one. That's 2/3 of the World's population into one leadership.

I don't condemn anyone but every day I ponder the idea of 17 virgins. How can we trust that God gave such message to Mohammed?

Happy Sunday!

BUT I BELIEVE THAT MANY CATHOLICS AND MUSLIMS WILL EVENTUALLY SEE THE LIGHT AS WE APPROACH THE END OF DAYS.
THESE ARE VERY HONEST PEOPLE.
Re: On Catholicism And The Islamic Conspiracy Of Deception by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

BUT I BELIEVE THAT MANY CATHOLICS AND MUSLIMS WILL EVENTUALLY SEE THE LIGHT AS WE APPROACH THE END OF DAYS.
THESE ARE VERY HONEST PEOPLE.

What about the Igbo Jews? grin

1 Like

Re: On Catholicism And The Islamic Conspiracy Of Deception by Birdbyrde440: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

What about the Igbo Jews? grin

I don't know.
But the word Jews refers to Europeans who converted to monotheism as practiced by the ancient Hebrews.

These hebrews are in Ethiopia and Kenya and other parts I can't confirm to you that there's anything like igbo Jews.

The world jews is a recent creation that means those that wish to be judaeans.
Re: On Catholicism And The Islamic Conspiracy Of Deception by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

I don't know.
But the word Jews refers to Europeans who converted to monotheism as practiced by the ancient Hebrews.

These hebrews are in Ethiopia and Kenya and other parts I can't confirm to you that there's anything like igbo Jews.

The world jews is a recent creation that means those that wish to be judaeans.

That's why it is said that knowledge is wider than an ocean.
Re: On Catholicism And The Islamic Conspiracy Of Deception by Birdbyrde440: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That's why it is said that knowledge is wider than an ocean.

The amount of truth you gather on earth will determine your fate in the afterlife. Never forget that.

Live by the truth.
Re: On Catholicism And The Islamic Conspiracy Of Deception by drlateef: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

So who was Mohammed?
born 570AD, died 632AD

Who was Allah?

Happy Sunday!

You must be suffering from delusions. You better go get treatment.

1 Like

Re: On Catholicism And The Islamic Conspiracy Of Deception by Birdbyrde440: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2023
drlateef:

You must be suffering from delusions. You better go get treatment.

Hahaha I know the truth is sharper than a 2 edged sword. So sorry for your hurt feelings.
If you can't counter me with facts then you should forever remain silent.
Re: On Catholicism And The Islamic Conspiracy Of Deception by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

The amount of truth you gather on earth will determine your fate in the afterlife. Never forget that.

Live by the truth.

Lol grin

Re: On Catholicism And The Islamic Conspiracy Of Deception by Birdbyrde440: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin

yea but who is right?
is it a 6 or a 9?
Re: On Catholicism And The Islamic Conspiracy Of Deception by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

yea but who is right?
is it a 6 or a 9?

Life is all about perspective.
Re: On Catholicism And The Islamic Conspiracy Of Deception by obiekunie01: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Hahaha I know the truth is sharper than a 2 edged sword. So sorry for your hurt feelings.
If you can't counter me with facts then you should forever remain silent.

i have some book that proved beyond reasonable doubt that the catholic church invented and own islam.

i knw the name of the pope and other laity council members that sanctioned the project.
Re: On Catholicism And The Islamic Conspiracy Of Deception by Birdbyrde440: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
obiekunie01:

i have some book that proved beyond reasonable doubt that the catholic church invented and own islam.

i knw the name of the pope and other laity council members that sanctioned the project.

They have been so brainwashed that they will never believe the truth even with concrete evidence.

(1) (Reply)

Visas Of 264 Nigerian Passengers Cancelled On Arrival In Saudi Arabia / A Win Not Celebrated Is A Loss Worse Than Loss. / NANS Factions Storm Abuja Hospital, Patients Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.