Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) (53618 Views)

One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Fraud, Rape In Abeokuta / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by nairalandkachy1: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
THREE Islamic clerics have been arrested by the police for allegedly beheading a surveyor in the Moniya area of Akinyele Local Government Area of Oyo State.

One of the clerics is said to be a landlord in the Alapata area of Apete in Ido Local Government Area. His house is said to be located a few blocks away from the surveyorโ€™s office.

The surveyor, sources told Sunday Tribune, was popular among residents for selling and buying lands in the area.

They were said to have lured the surveyor, who had worked for one of them, on the pretext of the award of a job, to a bush in Moniya where he was killed and beheaded.

Sources told Sunday Tribune that the trio was arrested in the Sango area of Ibadan North Local Government Area on Thursday, a development which threw the Alapata community into confusion.

Many residents of the community expressed shock at the development, saying one of the alleged murderers was a popular cleric known with his distinct turban among the Islamic community of Alapata.

The Apete Divisional Police Officer, CSP Akande Rufus Adegoke, who confirmed the incident to Sunday Tribune said the alleged assailants were landlords in his jurisdiction but the heinous act was perpetrated in Moniya.

He said the case has been transferred to the Criminal Investigation Department, Iyaganku for further investigation.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0dS8U5VMm6PuT6AKXnfMuNDdNxeTPcRiRSbmXKafwXSnnnUv1AyJbHUvPLjt9SBr2l&id=100064381735975&mibextid=Nif5oz

VIDEO

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Mrfeel: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Lord have mercy

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Jayden001(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Humans! Pathetic!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha..

It's a way of life down there.... On God..

NCAN check completed

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Monsignor22: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
How can you "Ronu'" when terrorist yorubaa Muslims keep offing your head for leisure, maybe it's time Simon Ekpa deploys his BLA special forces to start imposing curfews across the SW, before they harvest all the skulls left angry

148 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by CodeTemplar: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
Probably after surveying his spirit for some time they struck. Should rot in jail.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by chiiraq802(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
cry

3 Likes

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Fear the living

1 Like

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by accordadoga38(f): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hehehe
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Pierocash(m): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
The moment I saw "clerics behead surveyor" I knew it is those clerics from religion of piss. Na there way, Dem curse them with head slamming

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by MasterJayJay: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
This act has become a cancer to the society and there are no signs it will reduce.
It seems to be in the DNA of some people that they no longer hide it. There are many of them on nairaland, they are the ones that describe where a person comes from by looking at the head. They usually drop comments like 'his head looks like Igbo'. They didn't study anthropology in school. So it is the experience in skull mining that makes them drop such comments.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Ikaeniyan0: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
If Nigeria police want to disgrace you eh, look at the way they made the three of them hold the head

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by shortIGBOman: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
See IPOB terrorist. Useless People

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Ikaeniyan0: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
VIDEO

Sources told Sunday Tribune that the trio was arrested in the Sango area of Ibadan North Local Government Area on Thursday, a development which threw the Alapata community into confusion.

Many residents of the community expressed shock at the development, saying one of the alleged murderers was a popular cleric known with his distinct turban among the Islamic community of Alapata.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0dS8U5VMm6PuT6AKXnfMuNDdNxeTPcRiRSbmXKafwXSnnnUv1AyJbHUvPLjt9SBr2l&id=100064381735975&mibextid=Nif5oz

I can't trust anybody 100%

May God help us

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Goodvibes007: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Monsignor22:
How can you "Ronu'" when terrorist yorubaa Muslims keep offing your head for leisure, maybe it's time Simon Ekpa deploys his BLA special forces to start imposing curfews across the SW, before they harvest all the skulls left angry
Due to the terrorism in igboland, same way Nigerians have been hoping for the Nigerian army to carpet bomb the South East region just like Israel is giving it to Hamas.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Afonjaas the Skull harvesters Razor mark face again shocked shocked shocked shocked jisosss, this yolubaas with their Skull miners Ritualists, spit spit, Tufiakwa grin grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by killsmith(f): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
$100bn IGR loading.

Meanwhile the yarubas should teach the world the engineering process involved in converting human parts to cash.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by beeblack: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wickedness everywhere. Killing innocent person for their own selfishness
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Pigstormentor: 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
They have accommodated the head of their own Brother.

But Fulani is killing them in the same OYO..and they are begging Army.\ for protection.

Why cant they use FULANI Skullz for rituals??

Generational Cowards...spits
cheesy

Goodvibes007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgS1ItNew8o

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Olawade24: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jesu of obiokpor. Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by 90dbest: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
I don't know where this backward tribe came from?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
These ones are Muslims who claims to be religion of peace.

13 Likes

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by LadyRosa(f): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
angry

Yoru people sef.
I no just understand these people attract to severed human head and skulls. Do they liken the stench to IRU? WTF!!!

THE THING WEY DEY PAIN ME BE SAY NA MOSTLY ADVANCED MEN THEY RUN THIS DIRTTY JOB! embarassed embarassed

Everything na charm, some dey use charm dey F$CK!@! Kilode!

The thing wey dey pain me be say their blood money no dey even bring money, they remain poor, broke and hopelessly wretched. If igbo man do blood money you sef go know say money dey!You go see the wealth in reality.

On a flip side maybe the average yoru person's destiny fit be like 3k! Because me no understand blood money for a full yoruba person skull wey no fit buy me a plate of nkwobi and mortuary standard beer.

Arithmetically, If 1 yoru skull = 3k
20 skulls na like 60k! shocked shocked shocked

60k?!?! grin grin

So if I won build like a duplex and I gats skull mine, I will need like more than 2000 yoru skulls!?!

Una see why human head extinction fit happen in ogun and oyo in the next ten years

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ganisucks food don done ooo oya insult the one wey headless mobs and Ipob obi teach you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by chiagozien(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Yorubas culture.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by chiagozien(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Due to the terrorism in igboland, same way Nigerians have been hoping for the Nigerian army to carpet bomb the South East region just like Israel is giving it to Hamas.
So is true?๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" / Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa / Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.