Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) (53608 Views)

One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Fraud, Rape In Abeokuta / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Islamisformumu: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
If Igbos are so bad, why are so desperate for them to remain as part of Nigeria?

Goodvibes007:

Same with ibos and cannibalism. Human meat is snack to an average Igbo man.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Islamisformumu: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
Only a fool will actually believe what the Nigerian Army says. The same Nigerian Army that told us Boko Haram has been technically defeated. Meanwhile BH attacked a Nigerian Customs post and killed people yesterday

Goodvibes007:

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Toktee(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by mikeljack(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nonsense religion
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by SalamRushdie: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
99 percent do this thing
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Lifestone(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
Goodvibes007:

What is bad is not defendable. We need to comprehensively condemn this.

1 Like

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Gee64: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Most Nigerians are indeed heartless.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Jkanfield(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
I don't understand why the suspects were made to hold the lifeless head, if they didn't(hold the head), would they be less guilty? This is not proper. Who gave the NPF the orientation that suspects must be paraded with whatever they get caught with or use to commit the crime?
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Qatar2022: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Shame on you, instead of you to condemned your brothers evil way of life you are here looking for whom to blame
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Ikpunnegi01: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Skull minining abi skull harvesting! The owner of this forum should better buy helmet to safeguard his skull from his brothers.

1 Like

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Advancedman(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Probably after surveying his spirit for some time they struck. Should rot in jail.

Anytime you say "ROT IN JAIL" in such cases, it means they should be Freed.
While in the interim should be fed with taxpayers money.
The appropriate word is kill them all immediately.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by osigiepurr(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0dS8U5VMm6PuT6AKXnfMuNDdNxeTPcRiRSbmXKafwXSnnnUv1AyJbHUvPLjt9SBr2l&id=100064381735975&mibextid=Nif5oz

VIDEO
These guys are meant to be executed immediately due to the evidence available to the world. There is no point wasting Nigeria tax payer’s money in feeding and locking them up in the prison.

Justice for the deceased means executing the killers ASAP!
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Me I dey fear this people die! They can kill for ordinary 100naira.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by YorubaSamurai: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
tnerro1:
The safest place in this Nigeria is still the south south, argue with your keyboard
lies.. SW remains the safest
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by victorclean(f): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
LadyRosa:
angry

Yoru people sef.
I no just understand these people attract to severed human head and skulls. Do they liken the stench to IRU? WTF!!!

THE THING WEY DEY PAIN ME BE SAY NA MOSTLY ADVANCED MEN THEY RUN THIS DIRTTY JOB! embarassed embarassed

Everything na charm, some dey use charm dey F$CK!@! Kilode!

The thing wey dey pain me be say their blood money no dey even bring money, they remain poor, broke and hopelessly wretched. If igbo man do blood money you sef go know say money dey!You go see the wealth in reality.

On a flip side maybe the average yoru person's destiny fit be like 3k! Because me no understand blood money for a full yoruba person skull wey no fit buy me a plate of nkwobi and mortuary standard beer.

Arithmetically, If 1 yoru skull = 3k
20 skulls na like 60k! shocked shocked shocked

60k?!?! grin grin

So if I won build like a duplex and I gats skull mine, I will need like more than 2000 yoru skulls!?!

Una see why human head extinction fit happen in ogun and oyo in the next ten years

God have mercy.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Papayaayasager(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
They have harvested all their kinsman Skulls

Skull mining is a real business in Yoruba land.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by izibili44: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
That was my formal community when I was in Nigeria. That place na hell
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Coronavirus1: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hearts of men full of evil specially Allah wakuba people.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by izibili44: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
That was my formal community when I was in Nigeria. That area na hell
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Exceed15: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
Watch your movement and people you relate with when you go to south west
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Papayaayasager(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
See their Amala and Ewedu heads, they should cook it for them to eat.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Tendd: 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
It is like the skulls dug from graves are not yielding any results,the ritualists have now resorted to
beheading of fresh heads.So gory.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Jungleluv5: 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
I just watched the video. Very bad Islam cleric for that matter
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nigerians and ritual killings
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Spandau: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
MasterJayJay:
This act has become a cancer to the society and there are no signs it will reduce.
It seems to be in the DNA of some people that they no longer hide it. There are many of them on nairaland, they are the ones that describe where a person comes from by looking at the head. They usually drop comments like 'his head looks like Igbo'. They didn't study anthropology in school. So it is the experience in skull mining that makes them drop such comments.

See cannibal shading people.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by Spandau: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Afonjaas the Skull harvesters Razor mark face again shocked shocked shocked shocked jisosss, this yolubaas with their Skull miners Ritualists, spit spit, Tufiakwa grin grin grin grin grin grin

Remove the tree in your eyes before removing the toothpick in another man's eye, Oga cannibal.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) by MrSly(m): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Skull miner shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" / Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa / Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.