Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa (32702 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior / Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by bonnyhope: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Revolution2022:

[b]2 seconds man [/b]with thick cum.No be how far na how well.

And you believe
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by issylarry(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bluntguy:
Abeg wetin Imisioluwa mean? I know say Oluwa na God but wetin be Imisi?

Make e no come be Tonto wey dem dey Imisi o. grin

I think presence of God

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Henrydata(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

The mother is biracial, they use to have full and silky hair. You go barb tire, their hair grow very fast. Maybe when he is older, he can be barbing frequently, clippers are irritating.
Have you seen Denrele's hair? His mother is India.
Thanks for the insight

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by xtervaganza(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
yeyebrity:
Why is that boy's hair being plaited? This is how they end up raising transvestites who will eventually turn out to become gays.
stop capping nonsense. Our ancestors grew theur hair long and plaited it. Cutting hair low started from European invasion and borrowed culture

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Munzy14(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
Pain went straight to Tonto Dikeh grin
The shame she must feel now will be severe. Another prettier, younger woman made your home work where you failed.

Take it or leave it, any home is made or destroyed by the woman. Let no one deceive you.
No doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Pepperdemisback: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
Henrydata:

Thanks for the insight
You are welcome.
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Invest4growth: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
The same one minutean.is making progress. Congratulations
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Pepperdemisback: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
1Sharon:

Black people can have long hair. Let go of that misconception. It's their self-hating practises that don't let it grow.

Denrele's hair is no different to any other black person's
How many people have such hair in your family? You forgot to say white people can also have kinky hair. The person you posted, her both parents are from where? Have you ever seen a dark biracial or one with kinky hair?
Which other country do women grow hair as long as Indians? Nothing special about an Indian woman's child hair?
Do you know the meaning of the word "silky"?
Just misyaning dust.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by TenQ: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bluntguy:

Imisi-Oluwa could literally mean
God's Inspiration
God's Blessing
God's Breath

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by xtreme07(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
spiritedtete:

Stop showing your primitive ignorance... Read books, travel and get perspectives.
Sir the mod has deleted that thread.

Here is my mail. leocolin25@gmail.com.

Pls forgive my foolishness.
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by luminouz(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
1Sharon:

Black people can have long hair. Let go of that misconception. It's their self-hating practises that don't let it grow.

Denrele's hair is no different to any other black person's

You don come again ma'am

He never said blacks don't have long hair. He said silky and full. He just explained why the hair was plaited ohhhh because it grows fast being a quarter-racial.

How you misinterprete such a simple stuff is beyond me? You need to get laid ASAP.
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by KarinaSlim(f): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
I can never marry a Divorcee....NEVER!!!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by phemmyfour: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Merx:
CONGRATS... Tonto might also be happy for you guys
One ladies reject is another woman's receipt
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by 1Sharon(f): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

How many people have such hair in your family? You forgot to say white people can also have kinky hair. The person you posted, her both parents are from where? Have you ever seen a dark biracial or one with kinky hair?
Which other country do women grow hair as long as Indians? Nothing special about an Indian woman's child hair?
Do you know the meaning of the word "silky"?
Just misyaning dust.

What is so special about Denrele's hair? How is his hair different to any other black person's hair?

The average Indian woman's hair grows up to waist length and Denrele's hair isn't.

You haven't seen black people with waist length hair that's why you think Denrele's hair is special.

You need to let go of the idea that black people need to be mixed to have long hair.
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by 1Sharon(f): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
luminouz:

You don come again ma'am

He never said blacks don't have long hair. He said silky and full. He just explained why the hair was plaited ohhhh because it grows fast being a quarter-racial.

How you misinterprete such a simple stuff is beyond me? You need to get laid ASAP.

Will he gave the same explanation if he sees a dark skinned boy with braided hair
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by luminouz(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
1Sharon:

Will he gave the same explanation if he sees a dark skinned boy with braided hair

Why won't he?
I was born with dreadlocks and I braided my hair till I was like 6 or so...it reached down to my shoulders!!! So blacks do have long hair.

He talked of the silky texture and structure,not the length. So where did all your talk come from? You see shadows at midnight and it ain't good for you.

Sharon, seriously, GET LAID!!! It helps!!
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by 1Sharon(f): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
luminouz:

Why won't he?
I was born with dreadlocks and I braided my hair till I was like 6 or so...it reached down to my shoulders!!! So blacks do have long hair.

He talked of the silky texture and structure,not the length. So where did all your talk come from? You see shadows at midnight and it ain't good for you.

Sharon, seriously, GET LAID!!! It helps!!

He mentioned the length, go read again &

Listen to yourself. How can somebody be born with dreadlocks.
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by delpee(f): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bluntguy:

Breath of God
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Omoshola0503: 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
Congratulations to him. Do you know you can get the Oraimo spacepods now for just 38,900 on oraimo e-store..

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by luminouz(m): 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
1Sharon:

He mentioned the length, go read again &

Listen to yourself. How can somebody be born with dreadlocks.
He said FULL AND SILKY....is full and long the same? Full has to do with thickness, not length.

If you are yoruba, you'd know dreadlock is called DADA. Sharon, I dey use God beg you. Just GET LAID!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by 1Sharon(f): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
luminouz:

He said FULL AND SILKY....is full and long the same? Full has to do with thickness, not length.

If you are yoruba, you'd know dreadlock is called DADA. Sharon, I dey use God beg you. Just GET LAID!!!

When he said their hair grows fast, you didn't see that or you want to be disingenuous?

Dada means dreads, yes and so? How can you be born with it?

I can't even tell if you're trolling or being for real.
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by luminouz(m): 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
1Sharon:

When he said their hair grows fast, you didn't see that or you want to be disingenuous?

Dada means dreads, yes and so? How can you be born with it?

I can't even tell if you're trolling or being for real.

*Sighs*

How does fast hair growth correlate to long hair tori Olorun? Slow hair growth can't give you long hair or what? Your case is not casing today abeg. Your logic is consistently flawed.

I was born with dreadlocks... And in your ingenuous mind, you imagined it was a full hair of dreadlocks? 😳😳😳😳.... I even came out with a full set of teeth sef ..πŸ™„

Just go away biko....your ignorance is affecting my brain cells

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by ABIKEM: 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
[IMINSI MEANS BREATH..IMINSI OLUWA MEANS GOD BREATH.......,.................quote author=Bluntguy post=126549330]Abeg wetin Imisioluwa mean? I know say Oluwa na God but wetin be Imisi?

Make e no come be Tonto wey dem dey Imisi o. grin [/quote]
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by 1Sharon(f): 12:20am On Oct 23, 2023
luminouz:

*Sighs*

How does fast hair growth correlate to long hair tori Olorun? Slow hair growth can't give you long hair or what? Your case is not casing today abeg. Your logic is consistently flawed.

I was born with dreadlocks... And in your ingenuous mind, you imagined it was a full hair of dreadlocks? 😳😳😳😳.... I even came out with a full set of teeth sef ..πŸ™„

Just go away biko....your ignorance is affecting my brain cells

I'll leave you keep playing dumb. He wouldn't have made that comment if the child was fully black.

If Nigerians can believe a baby can be born holding a quran. I won't be surprised if they believe they can be born with dreadlocks.
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by luminouz(m): 12:34am On Oct 23, 2023
1Sharon:

I'll leave you keep playing dumb. He wouldn't have made that comment if the child was fully black.

If Nigerians can believe a baby can be born holding a quran. I won't be surprised if they believe they can be born with dreadlocks.
K
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Jacku: 12:44am On Oct 23, 2023
Congratulations πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

Have you ordered your Oraimo Spacepods yet?

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by GUNITGuy: 12:50am On Oct 23, 2023
Lesson of the matter learn to marry 2,min men..
Ask Tonto e get why
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by eyinjuege: 3:00am On Oct 23, 2023
Bluntguy:

The breath of God-Imisioluwa
It's such a beautiful name
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Fearyourcreator: 6:01am On Oct 23, 2023
yeyebrity:
Why is that boy's hair being plaited? This is how they end up raising transvestites who will eventually turn out to become gays.
It's rampant now... nonsense... plaiting hair for male child
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Exceed15: 6:20am On Oct 23, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
Pain went straight to Tonto Dikeh grin
The shame she must feel now will be severe. Another prettier, younger woman made your home work where you failed.

Take it or leave it, any home is made or destroyed by the woman. Let no one deceive you.

Gbamm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga / Toke Makinwa: Marriage Should Have An Expiry Date And Subject To Renewal Clause / Toyin Abraham And Her Son, Ireoluwa Shine In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.