Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Uber Facts And The FBI Files - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uber Facts And The FBI Files (437 Views)

Tinubu Govt Planning To Gag Media Ahead Of Release Of FBI Files – Atiku’s Aide / Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Facts And The FBI Files by yoruboid: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
Same way they were getting an erection before the CSU deposition only for the CSU to not only confirm that he graduated from their school but they provided transcripts that prove he did exceptionally well

The headless and thoughtless mob ran around with false interpretations because they could not read and comprehend until the BBC broke it down. They think CSU is ABSU

The only thing any documents from the FBI can do is exonerate him like they earlier did when Obasanjo wrote them through Tafa Balogun

Their wailing is about to take another dimension and I believe the files will help Asiwaju’s case at the Supreme Court just like the BBC report has

I want OBIdients to sit and think for one second though I know they are a headless mob, how many times have you tried to bring this man down since this year alone? How many things have you hoped will bring him down. Not a single one has and no FBI file would.

You will continue to fail as you have before and after the elections

Bookmark this post

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Facts And The FBI Files by Burob: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
yoruboid:
Same way they were getting an erection before the CSU deposition only for the CSU to not only confirm that he graduated from their school but they provided transcripts that prove he did exceptionally well

The headless and thoughtless mob ran around with false interpretations because they could not read and comprehend until the BBC broke it down. They think CSU is ABSU

The only thing any documents from the FBI can do is exonerate him like they earlier did when Obasanjo wrote them through Tafa Balogun

Their wailing is about to take another dimension and I believe the files will help Asiwaju’s case at the Supreme Court just like the BBC report has

I want OBIdients to sit and think for one second though I know they are a headless mob, how many times have you tried to bring this man down since this year alone? How many things have you hoped will bring him down. Not a single one has and no FBI file would.

Bookmark this post
Confirmed True Talk, those Oblivious Agbadorian Obidient Atikulators assume that CSU is Cross Rivers State University.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Facts And The FBI Files by Stricker321: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
yoruboid:

Bookmark this post

Can you explain to us how he manufactured GCE results and graduated in 1970 from a school that was established in 1974? This is how he deceived the CSU into granting him admission.

I am waiting for how this magic happened

You also did not tell your audience that the university disowned the certificate the fraudulent INEC president gave to INEC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uber Facts And The FBI Files by Snitch24(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
I just know you have to be very very mentally unstable to be supporting this present government shaa
Naira is climbing 2500/$ and we still keep borrowing while still spending lavishly at the same time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Facts And The FBI Files by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
The forms tinubu submitted to INEC when he contested for governorship election in Lagos State stated that he graduated from University of Chicago and Chicago State University respectively.

The late Gani fewehimi challenge him for forgery.

However,In tinubu's 2023 presidential form he stated that he graduated from Chicago State University without including the university of Chicago he claimed to have graduated in his 1999 governorship ambition.

Tinubu also did not include his primary and secondary school certificates but used affidavit instead.

CSU registra swore on oath that Tinubu graduated for the university but the certificate he submitted to INEC did not come from them,but from a third party vendor.
A vendor certificate in Nigeria's term means "An Oluwole's certificate "Nigeria law doesn't recognise a third party vendor.It is forgery and a criminal offence.
Re: Uber Facts And The FBI Files by Stricker321: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
Revolution2022:
The forms tinubu submitted to INEC when he contested for governorship election in Lagos State stated that he graduated from University of Chicago and Chicago State University respectively.

The late Gani fewehimi challenge him for forgery.

However,In tinubu's 2023 presidential form he stated that he graduated from Chicago State University without including the university of Chicago he claimed to have graduated in his 1999 governorship ambition.

Tinubu also did not include his primary and secondary school certificates but used affidavit instead.

CSU registra swore on oath that Tinubu graduated for the university but the certificate he submitted to INEC did not come from them,but from a third party vendor.
A vendor certificate in Nigeria's term means "An Oluwole's certificate "Nigeria law doesn't recognise a third party vendor.It is forgery and a criminal offence.

The CSU never stated anywhere that the document with INEC came from a third party vendor, they simply disowned the document. CSU never stated anything like third party vendor in the deposition. It was criminals like Keyamo and Omokri that came up with that narrative. I have read the deposition transcript from cover to cover. Go and read it yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Facts And The FBI Files by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stricker321:

The CSU never stated anywhere that the document with INEC came from a third party vendor, they simply disowned the document. CSU never stated anything like third party vendor in the deposition. It was criminals like Keyamo and Omokri that came up with that narrative. I gave read the deposition transcript from cover to cover. Go and read it yourself
I read it too.Dont confuse me.Post your link and I will show your where the registrar made the deposition.Dont cut out any part o.

Disowning the document simply means they didn't issue him the said certificate.
Re: Uber Facts And The FBI Files by Stricker321: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
Revolution2022:
I read it too.Dont confuse me.Post your link and I will show your where the registrar made the deposition.Dont cut out any part o.

Disowning the document simply means they didn't issue him the said certificate.

If they didn't issue him the certificate then it means he created one for himself. The CSU never said that they authorized any vendors to print their certificates without their consent
Re: Uber Facts And The FBI Files by ekerintee: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
The annoying thing is that even the people who ordered for the files dont know what they will find there,it may be suprising that wht they expect to be inside the document will not be thereand they will have to look for another way. i read thru the website of the fbi and saw they can only release document that are releasable meaning what they want you to know smiley
What You Will Receive After FBI Processing
After records responsive to your request have been processed, you will receive the following items:

Releasable documents
An FOIPA release letter citing the number of pages reviewed, released, and any exemptions (Title 5, U.S. Code, Section 552/552a) that were applied during the processing of your request. Please see the Freedom of Information Act and Privacy Act exemptions for more information. If there were any duplication and/or processing fees associated with your request, costs and payment instructions will be provided to you in the letter.

Questions about Identity History Summary Checks: The public information officer cannot answer questions about Identity History Summary Checks (commonly called rap sheets, background checks, police certificates, or criminal arrest records). All requests or questions related to Identity History Summary Checks should be directed to the FBI’s Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division in Clarksburg, West Virginia at (304) 625-2000.
Questions about Name Check Requests: The public information officer cannot answer questions about Name Check requests. Information regarding Name Check requests can be found on the FBI’s National Name Check Program webpage. Please note that the National Name Check Program only accepts requests submitted by other federal agencies; requests received from the general public will not be accepted.

yoruboid:

Bookmark this post

(1) (Reply)

When Will Ilorin Ever Be Reclaimed? / Nairaland Is Not Biafra Radio / I’m Very Happy About Tinubu Government’s Performance, Says Buhari Amid Hardship,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.