Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) (24752 Views)

Wedding Dance Video Of An Asian Woman & Her Nigerian Husband From Edo / Bride, Groom And Their Entourage Arrive Wedding Venue In A Plastic “limousine” / Traditional Wedding Dance Of Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by EBMedia: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by jetwonder(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
cheesy grin grin
Hahahaha! Is not easy!!
He can dance more than the woman

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by God1000(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
God bless their union

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by Ever8090: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Who is disabled?....person wey dey dance like this na him una dey call disable?...

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by Boogyman557: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Holly Gram cool Dis kind people de sabi NACK well well..

wish him all the best..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

16 Likes

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by obiekunie01: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
Cant you vlogers just keep your ugly voices shut and allow the video to play on its own!!!

We are already watching it you will still make your money even if you dont add your annoying voice to it! haba!

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by Bluntguy: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
That groom dey thank God for favour.
Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by EBMedia: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by Guyman01: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
oka
Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by Guyman01: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
He is not disabled as you portrayed him, na only his foot bend facing a different direction.
I have a colleague with similar condition who raised money and travelled to India and got the legs fixed.
God bless their union

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by Jeon(f): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
congrats.

6 Likes

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by Merx(f): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
Happy couple
Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by ItisWell22(f): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
God bless their home. 🙏
Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by abdeefggh: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Handicap man sef get joy and me no get grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by Riversides2003(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ability in disability

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by adesegun121(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
Oo
Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by oneman2k7: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
If this man I dey see knack that Lady in d other room and uses his leg to wrap her. Omo na die

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by landmark86: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
abdeefggh:
Nonsense
You people will just grab phone and type rubbish.
There's ability in disability get to know this.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
Congratulations

God bless your union
Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by abobote: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
May God bless their union.

I like the way the blogger conducted himself, unlike those noisy one that will be talking while the video is going on.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
What's wrong with the dude..

can't he calm down
Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by Iseoluwani: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
omo

na only this guy sabi wetin God do for am.

i am grateful with him

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by Iseoluwani: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
oneman2k7:
If this man I dey see knack that Lady in d other room and uses his leg to wrap her. Omo na die

were.y omo
Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by Iseoluwani: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
abdeefggh:

u dey ment

u ungrateful soul

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
Physically challenged person no be human being?

Anyways, congrats to them..

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
abdeefggh:
He has been a virgin since he was born.Na sex after marriage she take pin am down so o.He no go remove suit and shoe before he dive in if them reach hotel room or house.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by Iseoluwani: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
What's wrong with the dude..

can't he calm down

zombie. ..

he is grateful to God ...

ungrateful element
Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by Exceed15: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
May this joy has no bound. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by Malthusian88(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Disability is a perception of one's mind..If you think you are,then you are!!

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by Iseoluwani: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Guyman01:
He is not disabled as you portrayed him, na only his foot bend facing a different direction Happy couple, God bless their union

thank God for technology. with the required assistance it can be corrected

1 Like

Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by mightyhaze: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
Active Man... cool
Re: Wedding Dance Of A Physically-Challenged Groom And His Bride (Video) by ClassicMan202(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ggh

abdeefggh:

Oh... You see say na you dey dull yourself abi, better for find your joy, use 2 hands hold am

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASTMA Official Dancing Joyously With His Wife At Their Wedding (Photos) / First Time As An MC Of An Occasion: How Do I Go About It? / Kwazulu-natal Durban Acardemy Pupil Wins Sauth African Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.