Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Bbnaija's Uriel Addresses Dating Rumors With Groovy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Uriel Addresses Dating Rumors With Groovy (329 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain / Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Uriel Addresses Dating Rumors With Groovy by Writerrr: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Uriel Oputa has addressed the rumors surrounding her relationship with another housemate, Groovy.

https://ikejabird.com/bbnaijas-uriel-addresses-dating-rumors-with-groovy/
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Addresses Dating Rumors With Groovy by finallybusy: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
It would make sense to me if they lived under the cameras of the show. As them dey outside, na wetin dem wan show us we go see.
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Addresses Dating Rumors With Groovy by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
Writerrr:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Uriel Oputa has addressed the rumors surrounding her relationship with another housemate, Groovy.

https://ikejabird.com/bbnaijas-uriel-addresses-dating-rumors-with-groovy/

?

(1) (Reply)

David And Wizkid Abandoned You Because Of Bad Character- Portable Blasts Samklef / Jay Boogies: My Sincere Admonishment / Odumodublvck Is Not The Best Abuja Rapper, I Am Better Than Him - Portable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.