Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Jay Boogies: My Sincere Admonishment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Boogies: My Sincere Admonishment (326 Views)

Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" / See The Expensive Birthday Cake Jay Z Made For Beyonce / Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Jay Boogies: My Sincere Admonishment by Righteousness2(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7914490/crossdresser-jay-boogies-kidneys-fail#127028919
I happened to just come across the lamentations and pains of the young man Jay boogie on the Front page of Nairaland.

This admonishment is put in my heart to say to you.

Quit the cries, lamentations and complains.
You are privilege to still be alive and it is for a Purpose.
The life in you right now us because of the Love of JESUS CHRIST towards you.

Quit all the lamentations, pity face and cries.

JESUS CHRIST is extending HIS hands of Love out to you.
You must Immediately and consciously make peace with JESUS CHRIST. I mean immediately.
You must Repent from all these nonsense abominations and evils that you have been involved in. Ask God for Mercy and wholeheartedly SURRENDER your life to JESUS CHRIST.

Kidney or no kidney is not important right now.
Complaining about this doctor or that doctor is irrelevant right now.
What is important is the Salvation of your soul.

The devil wants to grab you to Hell but JESUS CHRIST is stretching out HIS Hands, waiting for you to do the needful so HE can pull you out from the path of Hell fire. Remember HE will not Force you. It is your Choice to make.

Do it quickly before it will be too late.

Mod should pls move this to the Front page and anyone who knows and loves the young man should get this to him immediately.

Nlfpmod.

Re: Jay Boogies: My Sincere Admonishment by RepoMan007: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2023
If death sure finish, na to embrace salvation and enter heaven remain..
Re: Jay Boogies: My Sincere Admonishment by Zonefree(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
People should learn to take responsibility for their actions.

All these tears, sorrows, lamentations and complains don't move someone like me.

The werey was wearing feminine clothes on hospital bed while shedding crocodile tears for sympathy undecided

Re: Jay Boogies: My Sincere Admonishment by Adeoyelee: 12:43am On Nov 20, 2023
Zonefree:
People should learn to take responsibility for their actions.

All these tears, sorrows, lamentations and complains don't move someone like me.

The werey was wearing feminine clothes on hospital bed while shedding crocodile tears for sympathy undecided

Chai... See where you reason go grin
Omo... People dey think far for nairaland here o. I swear my mind no go that way at all

Moet Adebe Blames Men For Being Unmarried At 34 / Nasboi: Davido's Mimic Currently Topping Charts / Nollywood