Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Japa Sales - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa Sales (2429 Views)

Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa Sales by dealhunter(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
I can buy ur Camry 2.5m....
Re: Japa Sales by HRprof: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ekeneegwu:
Have some electronics I need to sell thanks ☺️

Hisense smart tv 55” bought 327k selling for 220k
Hisense Bluetooth speaker 15k

Midea 6Kg Washing machine 100k

Hisense inverter ac 110k ( still has the original gas)

Scanfrost water dispenser with fridge 52k

Give me AC for 70k
Re: Japa Sales by rapcy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
I want the Bluetooth speaker, hope it has bass?
Re: Japa Sales by DEBJOCH1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
Zealoy:
My oga sorry to ask, wat is the reason for ur travelling out of the country? I mean u have a nice apartment, car and all this fine fine property, and u still dey reason to japa.. anyway i wonder wetin me wey no get anything still dey find for this naija i think its time for me to start reasoning this japa thing o

SEE QUESTIONING?, MY OGA EARN OVER N1.8M A MONTH, AND HAS A FUNCTIONAL POULTRY FARM WITH CAPACITY OF 100 CRATES A DAY, THE MAN HAS LONG SOLD OFF HIS FARM AND HAS MOVED HIS SELF AND HIS FAMILY TO ABROAD. ONCE UPON A TIME, I WAS ONCE THINKING LIKE YOU, BUT NO LONGER.

PRAY, WORK HARDER AND PLAN TOWARDS JAPARING. YOU DO THIS FOR SANITY SAKE AND FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN EITHER BORN OR UNBORN.
Re: Japa Sales by DEBJOCH1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2023
Zealoy:
My oga sorry to ask, wat is the reason for ur travelling out of the country? I mean u have a nice apartment, car and all this fine fine property, and u still dey reason to japa.. anyway i wonder wetin me wey no get anything still dey find for this naija i think its time for me to start reasoning this japa thing o

SEE QUESTIONING?, MY OGA EARN OVER N1.8M A MONTH, AND HAS A FUNCTIONAL POULTRY FARM WITH CAPACITY OF 100 CRATES A DAY, THE MAN HAS LONG SOLD OFF HIS FARM AND HAS MOVED HIM SELF AND HIS FAMILY ABROAD. ONCE UPON A TIME, I WAS ONCE THINKING LIKE YOU, BUT NO LONGER.

PRAY, WORK HARDER AND PLAN TOWARDS JAPARING. YOU DO THIS FOR SANITY SAKE AND FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN EITHER BORN OR UNBORN.

1 Like

Re: Japa Sales by mickyem(m): 2:42am On Nov 03, 2023
Is the TV still available sir
Re: Japa Sales by Ekeneegwu(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
mickyem:
Is the TV still available sir
Goodevening sir it’s sold
Re: Japa Sales by Ekeneegwu(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
rapcy:
I want the Bluetooth speaker, hope it has bass?

Bass no too Dey lol ..
Re: Japa Sales by Ekeneegwu(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
dealhunter:
I can buy ur Camry 2.5m....

Lol next time cos it sold .
Re: Japa Sales by chelseamann(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Japa Sales by AfahaAbia(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
DEBJOCH1:

SEE QUESTIONING?, MY OGA EARN OVER N1.8M A MONTH, AND HAS A FUNCTIONAL POULTRY FARM WITH CAPACITY OF 100 CRATES A DAY, THE MAN HAS LONG SOLD OFF HIS FARM AND HAS MOVED HIS SELF AND HIS FAMILY TO ABROAD. ONCE UPON A TIME, I WAS ONCE THINKING LIKE YOU, BUT NO LONGER.

I so hate this bolded statement coming from Nigerians!!! Just seek a better life for yourself first then your children can benefit! Not the other way round!
Re: Japa Sales by Babawee: 1:02am On Nov 04, 2023
if the TV will go for 150k
u will see me tomorrow I live in ajah
Re: Japa Sales by Ekeneegwu(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
Babawee:
if the TV will go for 150k
u will see me tomorrow I live in ajah

It’s sold sir thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Help Me.. Any Nigerian In Sao Tome And Principe / Stay Away From Green Africa Airline. Their Promos are illegal soft LOANS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.