Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu (27435 Views)

Oyetola: I Left ₦‎14 Billion For Adeleke; He Doesn’t Understand Governance / Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims / 774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Jagabanarmy: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
Loveth160:

https://.ng/2023/10/22/resign-if-you-dont-understand-governance-pastor-giwa-blasts-tinubu/
I just want those idi**ts that support subsidy removal to tell me why PBAT will remove subsidy before fixing our refineries? It's a huge mistake on his government but demented fuul here will rather abuse you than reason rationally

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by udemzyudex(m): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
Omo $1 na #1200 now ooo, e don dey red.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by bentenny(m): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
APCNig:

If not that you people are mentally imbalance, then you will not leave Professor Chukwuma Soludo and Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla, to present an idiot who graduated with a 3rd Class in Philosophy for we rve Sophisticated West to vote for.

A useless vagabond who ruled Anambra state for 8 years, and thereafter ran away to hide in Lagos so that his brothers in IPOB/ESN/UGM will not use him for pepper soup. He ruled Anambra so well, yet over 40% of Anambra indigenes ran away from the state to Slave inside Lagos hold-ups
The very fact that you keep making this same benighted repetitions like a failing and outdated robot even when Obi's certificate says otherwise makes you and others liking your illogical comments bigger idio.ts!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by jrusky(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

That boy na nuisance

Real one indeed.
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by ogbonti: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
ezegold4we:
The mandate thief failed from day one he removed subsidy without any solid economic roadmap on ground,

Anybody still expecting Tinubu to turn things around is living in a fool's paradise,

Expect dollars to hit #1500 and British pounds at #1800 before December 31st.

Tinubu can’t borrow to steal like Buhari did anymore because Nigeria has zero credit rating

so what he is doing right now is to print naira indiscriminately and start converting it to dollars - that’s why the naira is on. a massive freee fall

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by joskab4sure: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
If the pastor advice Tinubu to resign, who does he know that have economic experience that can move the country forward. Even him as pastor, how many years does it take him to build his church and congregation. We pple doesn't have patience to carried the burden. This country has collapsed ,50 years back, how does he want it to be build back in just one year. It's impossible.
Has he forgot what his bible said about the end time? Let us Use Dubai where everyone is running to today as an example, does it be built in 10 years. The America, how many years does it take them to stabilized. Let the so call man of God face his ministry and pray for the restoration of good things and intervention of God in Nigeria.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Nefort: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
APCNig:

If not that you people are mentally imbalance, then you will not leave Professor Chukwuma Soludo and Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla, to present an idiot who graduated with a 3rd Class in Philosophy for we rve Sophisticated West to vote for.

A useless vagabond who ruled Anambra state for 8 years, and thereafter ran away to hide in Lagos so that his brothers in IPOB/ESN/UGM will not use him for pepper soup. He ruled Anambra so well, yet over 40% of Anambra indigenes ran away from the state to Slave inside Lagos hold-ups
Nigerians are fond of attaching too much importance to school grades. Do you think having a third class or first class determines how you would excel in every life endeavour? Someone may have a first class but he may suck at doing other things. Don't let school grades fool you.

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Why didn't you resign from all your prayers that never came through?

Stupid scammers that add nothing to the economy.

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Exceed15: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wolexyoshi:
If only he has been praying for his church members and they are getting instant reward of prayers, that is when you have the right to say what you are saying to PBAT.

Hypocrite.

Dumbest comment have ever seen on NL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
jrusky:

Real one indeed.
I already told him , nothing good is free... he should go and reposition his life cus he is still young ...

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Shezzman: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Man ! You got me laughing out loud....
taylor88:

I want to ask you a question and trust me I won’t be that rude Taylor lemme be calm now

My question is would you prefer a better president from SE or SS that would out perform Tinubu in all ramifications to be the president

OR

You would rather us have Tinubu from your region remain the president with his playing the trial and error game

I didn’t mention Peter Obi or anyone at all. I just said a random better performing person from SE or SS

No insult me just answer me. But if na insult too you want you should know me naaa I no need intro

I wan check wetin really dey your brain wether na protein or canon dioxide

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Tetraozonaitera: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wolexyoshi:
If only he has been praying for his church members and they are getting instant reward of prayers, that is when you have the right to say what you are saying to PBAT.

Hypocrite.

Your brain is under your feet. You don march am sotee. E dey wok like baboon own.

Because he criticized Tinubu that's a proof he isn't praying for his members?

You are a complete morronn.

I am sure you are either of the three below.

Someone who is still being fed by parents. So you don't know how hard they source for the food you eat.

A 419. A ritualist who gets his money in an Evil way. You wouldn't know how hard making money legitly has become under Tinubu.

A son of one of the idiotts who call themselves politicians, embezzling our commonwealth.

Which ever one you are, your stupidity is wonderfully gangantual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Tetraozonaitera: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
Exceed15:

Dumbest comment have ever seen on NL.

The guy is a complete Foool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by TheClassic1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
blackgold2018:
you are really sick, stupid and unstable

Did you read the message on whom you quoted?

He didn’t mention Peter obi, you just said a random better southerner like even the above names you mentioned,

Will you vote for them if they’re only options of people to turn things around?

But your low chicken brain started mentioning Peter obi
can u see it now that u are the one that sick, stupid and unstable why asking that stupid question why did u voted for obi what makes u voted for that obi was the same thing that makes him too voted for tinubu now werey omoale grin
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by TheClassic1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
UnfairLife7:
fearyourcreator, helinues, jrusky and other miserable RONUs

Come and defend your paymaster emilokan the old confused man
for ur parents to gave u these names u must be a criminal oo no wonder hungry don hold am well well abe go double ur yahoo as usual grin grin grin
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by reddingtonblack: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
torqque7:

You cannot see that you yourself your reasoning is very flawed. You insult a 3rd class and accept a criminal certificate forger and drug baron who has no identity?and you think you are normal?between a 3rd class holder and a forger with drug affiliations and criminality with questions about everything in his life which is better?ofcourse I know it's only mentally unstable people that will choose the latter.

You keep decieving yourself with lies when you know he is a known drug baron and what he did is defined in English and ANY other language as FORGERY,yet dunces are still supporting this falsehood.

Common Ethiopia now have been harassing Nigerians at their airports just because they hold the Nigerian passport they will be searched extra and scrutinized more than others,abi is it the news that even UAE have stopped issuing common 90day visit visa to Nigerians?

A friend of mine applied for a foreign job and got to the stage of oral interview and was asked what country and as soon as she mentioned Nigeria they said sorry they not looking for Nigerians,meanwhile her cooleague in Kenya was successfully interviewed,and you think all is well with the calamity in Aso rock abi?na all of us go suffer una stupidity no worry,hope you bought fuel and dollar at cheaper rate sha?bloody hypocrites.

are you trying to say Nigerians became object of scrutinize and suspect eveeywhere they travel to becos of "Tinubu"
Did UAE suspension begin Tinubu tenure, when Trump said Nigerians are fantastically corrupt (generalizing) was it Tinubu actions/tenure that prompt that statement

You can sit in your room and fool yourself all day buh when you come online use your brain ... talk sense.
How do you categories something as Forgery even when the institution have come out to acknowledge Tinubu is an alumni,

the essence of forgery is to defraud, misrepresent and claim what you don't merit, any alleged forge that does not thick all these boxes can never be term as forgery.
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by oyeb15: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
Tinubu is a senseless tout. His pig is clothed in a beautiful garment but he drags d whole nation to the mud.

Useless old drug addict.

Why would Nigerians be buying fuel at 650. There is huge suffering everywhere because INEC rigged a Yoruba bastard to rule.

You will never know peace even in your grave Amuda Ogunlere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by ogorwyne(f): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
APCNig:

Olodo, did those two contest for the presidency? Una go explain taya. See as you dey spit nonsense with pride.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by jrusky(m): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
Pastor you should be the one to quit calling yourself a
f u cking pastor my a s s.

Pls where were these your "pastor political activism" when Fulani motherfucker herdsmen raping, killing and beheading people especially down South?

Pls where were your sudden activism when Buhari destroyed this country these far

Where were you when to travel by road from Lagos to Ibadan, Benin to Auchi, Asaba to Onitsha, Okene to Abuja become impossible due to Fulani herders bitch kidnapping and killing and Buhari went muted

Where were you when under the deadly and the most useless regime in Nigeria history under Buhari ruined our economy, ruined our education, ruined our infrastructure, nepotism the worst ever

Only Oyedepo we heard his voice as pastor, you are nowhere to be fund, obi nowhere to be found, Atiku ran to Dubai but now claiming lovers of Nigerians baa? But now you suddenly grew wings dem no born your fada to grow when the failure Buhari was in power and you now turned sudden political activit baa

Where were you when Emefiewerey put dye on our money and withheld our currency and innocent children, pregnant women died as result of no cash

Sir you are mad, obi dey mad, atiku dey craze, all obidient dey mad.

Thank you
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by kbbanj10(m): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
APCNig:
But what about Pastor Giwa's prophecy that Tinubu will not be President? Abi Pastor was drunk that time ni?
he was actually drunk. Let them keep quiet they won't listen, especially when they don't have any meaningful thing to say. SMH
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Xinox: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
Loveth160:

https://.ng/2023/10/22/resign-if-you-dont-understand-governance-pastor-giwa-blasts-tinubu/

I thought things will get better. I never pray for things to get out of hands. I thought PBAT will prove the masses wrong. Tackling youths unemployment would have been a step in the right direction.

During his campaign, he promised that there will be massive recruitment of Nigerian youths into the armed forces and other sister forces. After 5 months nothing that the armies have done to call for short service recruitment. They are more interested in O'level recruitments where they can be given them peanuts. Graduates are loaming streets with no hope.

Engage these young minds. Let them have where to go when they wake up. Breeding graduates every year and sending them in the streets will increase insecurity, yahoo and money rituals.

I speak for the youths. Most of them are not happy to get into money rituals or stealing. They are doing it to survive. They go into it because they saw others doing it to make a living.

When agencies arrest these boys, I feel for them. I am not saying is the right way to earn a living but we have yahoo politicians who just believe they are there for themselves and not the masses. They everything including the future of these young ones with impunity.

I love this country and I pray things change for good. Let's pray that this administration turn things around. Our parents and children are dying of hunger and starvation. You can't afford rice that used to be a common man's food, patrol, gas, everything is difficult to come by. The hardship is unbearable.

Leadership is not rocket 🚀 science. You must pay attention to details and most important things to move people you lead forward. For the economy to be better, you must engage youths and in return, get taxes to fix things than borrowing heavily to be looted.

#PrayForNigeria
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by jrusky(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
TheClassic1:
for ur parents to gave u these names u must be a criminal oo no wonder hungry don hold am well well abe go double ur yahoo as usual grin grin grin

Actually I came to the conclusion that the best answer for you is : if you like shout, cry, die, run mad, hang yourself, commit suicide, Tinubu will rule your a s s for 8 years and he just spent 5 months so you have 7 year+ to go.

Say whatever your data your headache 4+4=8 Nnwanem.
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by chloride6: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
With N10,000, you can’t boast of buying something to feed a family of three for one day.

This is a lie
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by DonaldGenes(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:

I want to ask you a question and trust me I won’t be that rude Taylor lemme be calm now

My question is would you prefer a better president from SE or SS that would out perform Tinubu in all ramifications to be the president

OR

You would rather us have Tinubu from your region remain the president with his playing the trial and error game

I didn’t mention Peter Obi or anyone at all. I just said a random better performing person from SE or SS

No insult me just answer me. But if na insult too you want you should know me naaa I no need intro

You cooked that guy

2 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by grandstar(m): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
You're awaiting the "second of our lord Jesus Christ" and you're still fanatical about local politics?

If you were thoroughly awaiting that kingdom that has long since marked the world with an X sign, a world that would soon pass away, this public comment would have been the last thing on your mind.
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Godsonkemz(m): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:

OR

Stop arguing with that fool. Nothing dey inside his brain.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Segzy19: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
Did Tinubu remove the subsidy or Buhari did?

Buhari removed the subsidy ....
Tinubu only announced it....
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by ade4real2016: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wolexyoshi:

Hypocrite.
Very sure you were still smoking Colos while reacting to this thread... Endeavour to always put ya damn brain in d gear before writing trash here.....May what's happening to Nigerians happen to ya miserable life

2 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Mccullum: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
The idiotic pastor seeking for prominence.

A cleric don't criticize destructively, Men of scriptures present their views in a matured and constructive manner.
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Babaken(m): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
He's going no were am enjoying it already they think say them they do me.
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wolexyoshi:

Hypocrite.

Unintelligent Born fool😆

2 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
accordadoga38:
Hehehehehe

Nothing can unseat Tinubu

Awa lokan (It is our turn)

Omo wa ni

It’s your turn to suffer nonstop😅

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Strike Organised To Sabotage My Govt –jonathan / Flood Ravages Parts Of Nasarawa State (Photos) / Iranian-Sponsored Terrorists Planned To Kill IBB, Sultan, Says SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.