Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu (27496 Views)

Oyetola: I Left ₦‎14 Billion For Adeleke; He Doesn’t Understand Governance / Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims / 774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Formation10: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wolexyoshi:
If only he has been praying for his church members and they are getting instant reward of prayers, that is when you have the right to say what you are saying to PBAT.

Hypocrite.
oga you ars the hypocrite here for seeing the truth and not saying it,mean while you dey suffer part two suffer, you still person hypocrite way they say the truth and you fit no even get food to self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by IkeAnumudu: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
Timothy89:

list a better Presidential candidate from Southeast?

You really have time exchanging words with those satanic-minded CHILDREN OF HATE!

You should know their stock in trade by now, they are filled with envy and hatred for anyone not from their tribe who gets what they believe belongs to them.

Even if Tinubu tars the road from their mothers’ villages to the front of their fathers’ doors, they will never accept him, so rest!!!

Those same CHILDREN OF THE CURSE have criticised every project Sanwoolu did in Lagos but were drumming and dancing to the appearance of a JULIUS BERGER concrete slab on the streets of Aba, Abia State.

They are shameless and when they shout that someone is not good, it is not about performance or whether the person is good or not, it is simply that they hate the person because he beat their own candidate black and blue!!! 😂😂😂

Ignore them! They are carrying generational curses that have already determined how they’ll live from generation to generation i.e. with envy, hate and jealousy…
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Alliswell248: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

😂😂😂😂….after Pastor Giwa’s FALSE PROPHECY that ATIKU will win the February 25 Presidential Elections did not come to pass, he has now resorted to CHEAP BLACKMAIL!!! 😂😂😂

Thank goodness that we all have a merciful God. If not…..😂😂😂

Pastor Giwa, REST!!! You are not God and God is not under compulsion to make your evil wishes come to pass.

He has lost focus......
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

How can you complain when zombie king has your remote..

Tribal bingo.. on skullarship

grin lol

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by victorazyvictor(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
APCNig:
But what about Pastor Giwa's prophecy that Tinubu will not be President? Abi Pastor was drunk that time ni?

He never won the election and everybody know. I didn't vote for him.

You ppl don't know what is prophecy and don't believe Satan will hold hand and watch every good prophecy to come to pass easily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by IkeAnumudu: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
Alliswell248:

He has lost focus......

And who says that? A useless and senseless CHILD OF HATE from the SadEast Region of Perdition?

You are destined to be WAILERS from generations to generations, so your wailing continues.

By the way, this current wailing, you still have 8 more years to do it.

Not only will you WAIL, you will continually GNASH your teeth as well….

O ya, Dan-Iska, wail on…😂😂😂😂
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Shollez(m): 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wolexyoshi:
If only he has been praying for his church members and they are getting instant reward of prayers, that is when you have the right to say what you are saying to PBAT.

Hypocrite.
You really mad, so all what is happening in the country now, you still never learn how to operate your brain to normall settings?

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by themanderon: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
He only said emilokan. He never said he had any solutions to any problems. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Solsix(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
KingExalted:
spending that huge sum on vehicles for senators at this point in time is really worrisome
Worrisome is an understatement
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Juniorangel(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Vawulence full this thread... Omo I don laugh tire grin grin ;
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
torqque7:

You cannot see that you yourself your reasoning is very flawed. You insult a 3rd class and accept a criminal certificate forger and drug baron who has no identity?and you think you are normal?between a 3rd class holder and a forger with drug affiliations and criminality with questions about everything in his life which is better?ofcourse I know it's only mentally unstable people that will choose the latter.

You keep decieving yourself with lies when you know he is a known drug baron and what he did is defined in English and ANY other language as FORGERY,yet dunces are still supporting this falsehood.

Common Ethiopia now have been harassing Nigerians at their airports just because they hold the Nigerian passport they will be searched extra and scrutinized more than others,abi is it the news that even UAE have stopped issuing common 90day visit visa to Nigerians?

A friend of mine applied for a foreign job and got to the stage of oral interview and was asked what country and as soon as she mentioned Nigeria they said sorry they not looking for Nigerians,meanwhile her cooleague in Kenya was successfully interviewed,and you think all is well with the calamity in Aso rock abi?na all of us go suffer una stupidity no worry,hope you bought fuel and dollar at cheaper rate sha?bloody hypocrites.
And you think it was because of Tinubu they denied your friend of her life time opportunity? What if it was because of the drugs and human trafficking that the whole world know Nigeria for? And who are the people behind all these? We know them
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Resurrection212: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nothing better during yar'adua the thing is that our economy continues booming and we still have enough reserve to back our naira. You forgot that despite militarily rule in 19s we don't experience hardship
like this.
Eriokanmi:
But it got better when yaradua was in power. Unfortunately, he was exited by the untimely death. He's have done very well. If you have a good leader, things would change. See the caliber of leadership we have today, from president to senate president , down the lower chamber. They're all corrupt guys
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wolexyoshi:

Hypocrite.
if you live in Nigeria defending this government, you need to see your doctor

4 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Resurrection212:
Nothing better during yar'adua the thing is that our economy continues booming and we still have enough reserve to back our naira. You forgot that despite militarily rule in 19s we don't experience hardship
like this.
I knew what I was saying. Things started taking a downward turn the moment apc took power in 2014.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Meanwhile, the Nigeria politicians found it difficult to resign from whatever the position they occupied they usually hold tight until death do us apart tongue
ALL BLACK AFRICANS CITIZEN HAVE THIS MENTALITY
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by ConfidentialDoc: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Christistruth03:

Somebody who should have resigned as a Pastor years ago is talking

Forget pastor.
Where is the lie in what he said?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by PureNigerDeltan(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Tinubu shebi you know say na you go be the most popular person wey thunder go really fire kill

2 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Nnewison: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
[He ignored the question you asked him
quote author=taylor88 post=126553754]

Nothing concern me and Anambra or SE

And what has the first class graduate of prestigious university of Chicago achieved so far

Answer me
[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Spot on!... Preach on preacher!
# eBOLA came to STEAL AND DESTROY
# what eBOLA cannot destroy does not exist!🔥

Nig urgently needs a to be rescued from the diabolic claws of self serving THIEVES masquerading as leaders! 😕
... As much as I detest Khaki boys, I wouldn't mind their intervention for now!
ENOUGH OF NONSENSE undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by jrusky(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
UnfairLife7:
fearyourcreator, helinues, jrusky and other miserable RONUs

Come and defend your paymaster emilokan the old confused man

Oh I'm just reading your post. Actually I came to the conclusion that the best answer for you is : if you like shout, cry, die, run mad, hang yourself, commit suicide, Tinubu will rule your a s s for 8 years and he just spent 5 months so you have 7 year+ to go.

Say whatever your data your headache 4+4=8 Nnwanem.
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by ogbonti: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Tinubu has nothing to offer and all zombies know this..

The same way they cheered Buhari who damaged this country for 8 years..

Naira is dead
Killed by the APc
And Tinubu and Yoruba Muslims are burying it

Tinubu is printing trillions of naira and no one is asking because the money is being used to buy dollars which is looted by him and his cronies

very soon the there will be no exchange value for the naira as the USD merchants will stop collecting naira
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by viodemus: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
The guy is a pure novice outside of hateful tribalism.

He is all about divide, conquer, and greed.
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by tfelicityk(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
At times, I wondered why this so called acclaimed man of God does not focus on the call they are call on?
Use prayers to communicate to God for His good will to be done on Nigerians and Nigeria as a Nation.
I don't know why they are involved in some political matters they have no knowledge about.
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Whalis: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu where’s your first class experience?

Tinubu where’s your Lagos track records you always boasted about

Tinubu where’s your master strategist status

Tinubu you said you prepared for 20yrs for this presidency, was this all you can offer?

Tinubu you said no be my young body na by intelligent brains

Both body and brain we no see

Tinubu they said you’re stupid and useless please prove them wrong
There is no first class of Tinubu contemporary in politics. Even till date you can hardly find anyone that made first class venturing into the murky water of Nigeria's politics.

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
APCNig:

If not that you people are mentally imbalance, then you will not leave Professor Chukwuma Soludo and Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla, to present an idiot who graduated with a 3rd Class in Philosophy for we rve Sophisticated West to vote for.

A useless vagabond who ruled Anambra state for 8 years, and thereafter ran away to hide in Lagos so that his brothers in IPOB/ESN/UGM will not use him for pepper soup. He ruled Anambra so well, yet over 40% of Anambra indigenes ran away from the state to Slave inside Lagos hold-ups

The question is not directed at you and you didn't even answer his question instead you are attacking an innocent Peter Obi despite taylor88 not referring to Peter Obi as a choice to choose from.

You clearly need urgent brain surgery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by aylive02(m): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wolexyoshi:

Hypocrite.
. You are a fullish creature! Is the pastor lying? Why are you supporters so fullish like this? Do you love the current situation of the country? Ask yourself if you are faring well in this economic situation. If you are, then stop using your fullishness to judge other Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Nice2023(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wolexyoshi:

Hypocrite.

U have a long way to go in this life.

May u not run mad one day...if u don't understand English,please learn it fast.

It is only idiots that would support APC govt and I am not surprised as I have spotted one of them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Nice2023(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
abhosts:
To be sincere, I never thought anyone could be as ineffective as Buhari but Tinubu may prove me wrong if he doesn't turn things around quickly.

Tinubu should just return the country how he met it.
The man has no plans for this country.

1 Like

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
jrusky:

Oh I'm just reading your post. Actually I came to the conclusion that the best answer for you is : if you like shout, cry, die, run mad, hang yourself, commit suicide, Tinubu will rule your a s s for 8 years and he just spent 5 months so you have 7 year+ to go.

Say whatever your data your headache 4+4=8 Nnwanem.
That boy na nuisance
Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by bentenny(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
APC fanboys will first check and confirm if he is from the east so that they can tag him an 'ipob',if he is not they will check which part of the south west he is from....once they have confirmed he is from the west,they will now check his bio to see if his parents or genealogy is tied to a tribe outside Yoruba so that they can label his an omo ale!
Once,everything checks out confirming his yorubaness,they will blackmail and gaslight him or even attack his profession!
If you think that I am lying,check their comments on the first and second page of this thread!
They are too predictable! grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Resign If You Don’t Understand Governance’ – Pastor Giwa Blasts Tinubu by Elibaba1: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wolexyoshi:

Hypocrite.

Are you for real? Mention one thing he said that is not true??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix / Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time / 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.