Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border (20694 Views)

Covid-19: Kim Jong-Un Orders Military To Kill Anyone Near Border With China / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) / This Is Why You Cannot Mess With The Egyptian Military. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by samuel9000: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
Must u comment.... escalating to your room

kerry57:
Double wahala for deady body.
This war is gradually escalating into something that will impact on the world
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Nvestor02: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
dey deceive yourself..... massage your self deceit very well.

Go back to history and find out what happened in the last war between Egypt and Israel. Read, spend time on reading and research e get why.

Lmao, Egypt defeat Israel many time, is better you read history before talking nonsense.

Egypt military is ranked in 10th while Israel military dey 18th

Hope you see the message clearly.
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by dappydozzy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
Daystar7:

If only you knew that America is just an extension of Israel, Israel rules the world by proxy through America. Israel is behind every weapon, science and technology in America. They own the largest corporation in America and influence their politics to an extent. Israel dependent on aid? America send weapons to Israel built by Israelis. Israel 'll disappear within one month? God's own country? As in people wey God don use Him hand punish tire? Do you know the kind of hardship this people have survived? America be world power is thanks to Israel. I'll allow you to wallow in ur delusion. Enjoy. Imagination is free!

Thanks for educating him, the guy lives by the news, when you dont understand or not well versed in world history, you cant analyse global events. You will be basking in euphoria of hearing the news, no knowing you know nothing.
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by dappydozzy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nvestor02:

Lmao, Egypt defeat Israel many time, is better you read history before talking nonsense.

Egypt military is ranked in 10th while Israel military dey 18th

Hope you see the message clearly.

Let him go and find out what Egypt did to Isreal over the Sinai Peninsula, during President Anwar Al Sadat regime, that why up till today Egyptians and the Egyptian military pay respect to Hosni Mubarak, he was the vice president and chief of the Egyptian Airforce at the time, he lead the airforce campaign that bombarded and shelled Isreali positions sweeping them out of the Sinai Peninsula.
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Stephench: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
dappydozzy:

Thanks for educating him, the guy lives by the news, when you dont understand or not well versed in world history, you cant analyse global events. You will be basking in euphoria of hearing the news, no knowing you know nothing.
You Israel ass lickers are the dumbest I've ever seen. In all Israelis-Egypt wars, Egypt always pound Israel things only turn around when the US states in. For example, had the US not step in to support Israel in 1973, Egypt was about to clear them out of the surface of the earth. You guys overestimate Israel. They owe their existence to the United States.

Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Nvestor02: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
dappydozzy:

Let him go and find out what Egypt did to Isreal over the Sinai Peninsula, during President Anwar Al Sadat regime, that why up till today Egyptians and the Egyptian military pay respect to Hosni Mubarak, he was the vice president and chief of the Egyptian Airforce at the time, he lead the airforce campaign that bombarded and shelled Isreali positions sweeping them out of the Sinai Peninsula.

Don't mind him bro. Egypt took sinai peninsula from Israel.

I hope the werey don't know about that.
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by 7upnigeria: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
lordm:
twenty nukes from both each can't destroy the world.

Ok ☹
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by nomolos92: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nvestor02:
Israel terrorist at it again, They are already in sorrowful moment because they know they are about to die in masses.

Egypt is not like Palestine that have no military. Egypt is a BRICS member and any attack on ONE is an attack on ALL.

We are in advance world and America wey dey make Israel form anyhow no longer have power GAP like before

Egypt is Africa, and the whole continent will support Egypt against the war monger Zionist. People of God wey dey steal land.

Even America can collect anytime. I urge the Egypt to be calm for now because if they vex. Israel might go down very soon.

This is not 1967 and America wey dey support Israel is not as mighty as before .

Load of gabage from a layman 😹😹

Africa wey never chop wan go fight war

Egypt know their papa sha

1 Like

Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by nomolos92: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry

These globalist want war by all means, where there is no war they create one. Unfortunately they have found Islam as a useful tool to advance their goals, propping all manner of terrorist, extremists and violent groups to achieve their interest.

They have failed in Ukraine, thanks to the tact of Putin, if the Arabs allow emotions to supercede reason they would be giving the globalist exactly what they want.

They created Hamas too and also invented Islam as a tool to destroy the world, Muhammad is a god-damned globalist from Oklahoma in the USA, we already know their tactics grin grin
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Brown2012: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nvestor02:
Israel terrorist at it again, They are already in sorrowful moment because they know they are about to die in masses.

Egypt is not like Palestine that have no military. Egypt is a BRICS member and any attack on ONE is an attack on ALL.

We are in advance world and America wey dey make Israel form anyhow no longer have power GAP like before

Egypt is Africa, and the whole continent will support Egypt against the war monger Zionist. People of God wey dey steal land.

Even America can collect anytime. I urge the Egypt to be calm for now because if they vex. Israel might go down very soon.

This is not 1967 and America wey dey support Israel is not as mighty as before .

Egypt cannot do jack, which mumu Africa will support them. Keep dreaming and wallowing in your thoughts.
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by nomolos92: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
REALretep:
I think what you are missing is that there're no diplomatic relations between Israel and Egypt

MODIFIED:
There are diplomatic relations between both countries but it's a shaky one

Nothing shaky at all, Israel has dealt with Egypt very well and even returned the annexed Sinai peninsula to them, their peace deal is well established
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Stephench: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
nomolos92:

Nothing shaky at all, Israel has dealt with Egypt very well and even returned the annexed Sinai peninsula to them, their peace deal is well established

You obviously don't know the history of how the Sinai was restored to Egypt you wouldn't have mentioned this.
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Stephench: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
Daystar7:

Fifid imagination shaa wan kill una😂... Na u go tell ur enemy wetin him go use fight u for war? U think say na wrestling entertainment? Egypt na Israel bitch! No be today e begin Bleep am. The highest is that Israel 'll apologize and every body 'll move on. Egypt don't want no part in Hamas madness and Israel certainly meant them no harm. Una shaa wan wake hear say Israel don kpai pata pata but that wan na only for dream e go happen 😅

Just google about operation nickel grass. The Egyptian almost exterminated the Jews in 1973. The Jews always owe their existence to the United States - this is a fact
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by nomolos92: 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nvestor02:

What do you even know about Arab nation, Egypt is not an Arab country. But they are Muslim country.

Meanwhile Iran, A Persian nation has been looking for war with israel since all this while

Israel no fit face them... They are looking for a support of US

You're ignorant, the official name is The Arab Republic of Egypt
There's no any Islamic country that matches Israeli military prowess and intelligence. Israel has eliminated a number of Iranian nuclear scientists and also carry out different strikes on military facilities on Iran territory.
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Morphinne: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nvestor02:

The Arab world are silent on this matter for an obvious reason grin I’m not siding with anyone here but don’t just come online and start ‘yarning’ dust. This 70plus-year-old crisis would have been averted if the Arabs hadn’t fought that 6 day war and the subsequent wars they fought in the wake of the 1948 birth of Isreal. They should have gone diplomatic about it rather than thinking that killing off these zionists was the best idea. I took your land (though, it’s historically mine) but instead of reclaiming the land from me, you waged massive war and decided to kill me but missed in the process. Also in the process, I seized more of your lands (Golan heights, Jerusalem and Gaza) as punishment for trying to kill me and ever since then, you’ve been withdrawing 1k with 5k and have always wanted the world to start sympathizing with you while ignoring the fact that you started it. The latest attacks by Hamas this month is another testament to this foolery by the Palestinians and the ppl sympathizing with them. Were those Jews killed not humans? Na animal dem be? Are Arabs’ lives more precious than those of the Jews?
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Daystar7: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stephench:

We're not here for conspiracy theories. I talked fact and here you are spewing conspiracy

Fact indeed 😂, abeg enjoy ur imagination
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Stephench: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
Morphinne:

The Arab world are silent on this matter for an obvious reason grin I’m not siding with anyone here but don’t just come online and start ‘yarning’ dust. This 70plus-year-old crisis would have been averted if the Arabs hadn’t fought that 6 day war and the subsequent wars they fought in the wake of the 1948 birth of Isreal. They should have gone diplomatic about it rather than thinking that killing off these zionists was the best idea. I took your land (though, it’s historically mine) but instead of reclaiming the land from me, you waged massive war and decided to kill me but missed in the process. Also in the process, I seized more of your lands (Golan heights, Jerusalem and Gaza) as punishment for trying to kill me and ever since then, you’ve been withdrawing 1k with 5k and have always wanted the world to start sympathizing with you while ignoring the fact that you started it. The latest attacks by Hamas this month is another testament to this foolery by the Palestinians and the ppl sympathizing with them. Were those Jews killed not humans? Na animal dem be? Are Arabs’ lives more precious than those of the Jews?

From your submission, how else can they take back the land apart from killing them off?
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Daystar7: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stephench:

Just google about operation nickel grass. The Egyptian almost exterminated the Jews in 1973. The Jews always owe their existence to the United States - this is a fact

What about brass grass? They almost did what? People wey dey collect woto woto do wetin? Get ur mind straight. Una just hate Israel for nothing shaa

1 Like

Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
abobote:
And so what?

Even Egypt are afraid of facing Israel, though I smelled the hands of Hamas in the attack, just to get more sympathy, like the hospital attack

🐜 they your head undecided
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Morphinne: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stephench:

From your submission, how else can they take back the land apart from killing them off?
Thank you, the best way to diplomatically claim the lands was to agree to the two-states-resolution offered by the UN and the USA. We can’t deny the fact that Jews already existed in that land before the coming of the Arabs. It’s historically their land and in 1948, they didn’t intend to claim all the land because Jerusalem was not even in Isreal at the time, it was in Palestine and it’s the site of the great Al-Aqsa mosque (a place that would have been demolished or converted if the table was turned I.e if the Arabs were the powerful Jews)
The Jews preserved this ancient temple and never claimed Jerusalem until the Arab world decided to wage that war thinking they would easily annihilate this small newly formed country.
That ill-thought war led to the loss of more lands (Gaza, Jerusalem, Golan Heights and many more lands)
Today, these same Palestinians are now crying for that same 2-state-solution but under the condition that Isreal gives up Jerusalem, Syrian Golan height and Gaza.
These conditions are hard in this age and time as any land you lose as a result of war is never easily gotten back (ilorin is a very close example) The Yorubas will never smell the seat of tradition leadership of Ilorin till Jesus comes and it’s not the Fulanis fault, it’s international law and conventions.
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Stephench: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Morphinne:

Thank you, the best way to diplomatically claim the lands was to agree to the two-states-resolution offered by the UN and the USA. We can’t deny the fact that Jews already existed in that land before the coming of the Arabs. It’s historically their land and in 1948, they didn’t intend to claim all the land because Jerusalem was not even in Isreal at the time, it was in Palestine and it’s the site of the great Al-Aqsa mosque (a place that would have been demolished or converted if the table was turned I.e if the Arabs were the powerful Jews)
The Jews preserved this ancient temple and never claimed Jerusalem until the Arab world decided to wage that war thinking they would easily annihilate this small newly formed country.
That ill-thought war led to the loss of more lands (Gaza, Jerusalem, Golan Heights and many more lands)
Today, these same Palestinians are now crying for that same 2-state-solution but under the condition that Isreal gives up Jerusalem, Syrian Golan height and Gaza.
These conditions are hard in this age and time as any land you lose as a result of war is never easily gotten back (ilorin is a very close example) The Yorubas will never smell the seat of tradition leadership of Ilorin till Jesus comes and it’s not the Fulanis fault, it’s international law and conventions.

Firstly, Palestinians are not Arabs - they're referred to as Arabs because of Islam that got them Arabized. Palestinians and Jews are Canaanites. Same way the Jews got Europeanized is the same way the Palestinians got Arabized - but the Jews didn't lose their religion that's the only difference. If the Bible is your point of reference in this matter, you'll always get it wrong. If you follow the Bible, then Israelites are not Canaanites and are land grabbers - but that's not the case.

On the issue of that place being the Jewish homeland 2000 years ago, what doesn't international law say concerning that?
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by nomolos92: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stephench:

You obviously don't know the history of how the Sinai was restored to Egypt you wouldn't have mentioned this.

Tell me the history lol
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by nomolos92: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stephench:

Firstly, Palestinians are not Arabs - they're referred to as Arabs because of Islam that got them Arabized. Palestinians and Jews are Canaanites. Same way the Jews got Europeanized is the same way the Palestinians got Arabized - but the Jews didn't lose their religion that's the only difference. If the Bible is your point of reference in this matter, you'll always get it wrong. If you follow the Bible, then Israelites are not Canaanites and are land grabbers - but that's not the case.

On the issue of that place being the Jewish homeland 2000 years ago, what doesn't international law say concerning that?

If Palestinians are not Arabs then those we have there now are illegal migrants from Jordan and Egypt, they have no culture, religion and language that can be traced back to the Canaanites like the Israelis that still have their language and religion well preserved, you have no reasonable point at all.

1 Like

Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Stephench: 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
nomolos92:

If Palestinians are not Arabs then those we have there now are illegal migrants from Jordan and Egypt, they have no culture, religion and language that can be traced back to the Canaanites like the Israelis that still have their language and religion well preserved, you have no reasonable point at all.
Stop being a joke. Do you know what is called acculturation? I mentioned that they were Arabized. Morocco was Arabized, Algeria was Arabized, Egypt was Arabized, Tunisia was Arabized etc - all these are very large countries with several millions of people yet their ancient Berber way of life is almost going extinct . Compare that with Palestine with only a few million in population and kept under perpetual disunity by invading forces - the Romans, the Byzantines, the Ottomans, the Arabs, the British etc why act like they were the only one to get Arabized
You guys should use your brains before jumping to conclusion
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by nomolos92: 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stephench:

Stop being a joke. Do you know what is called acculturation? I mentioned that they were Arabized. Morocco was Arabized, Algeria was Arabized, Egypt was Arabized, Tunisia was Arabized etc - all these are very large countries with several millions of people yet their ancient Berber way of life is almost going extinct . Compare that with Palestine with only a few million in population and kept under perpetual disunity by invading forces - the Romans, the Byzantines, the Ottomans, the Arabs, the British etc why act like they were the only one to get Arabized
You guys should use your brains before jumping to conclusion

Now they are desperately attempting to arabize the Israelis too but getting their ass fried, isn't it?

It's just like a case of an infected zombie attempting to pass the virus to an healthy person

You're really using your brain

1 Like

Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by RPG2020(m): 4:54am On Oct 23, 2023
Nvestor02:

Enter house you know nothing about war
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by hardbody: 5:49am On Oct 23, 2023
Nvestor02:

It is morning. Wake from your sleep.
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by kerry57: 6:16am On Oct 23, 2023
samuel9000:
Must u comment.... escalating to your room

U just expressed ur intolerant potential which is a sign of someone that should not be in a social media space.

Funny, kids like u only follow entertainment news and know nothing about history, current affairs and politics
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by OyinO: 6:47am On Oct 23, 2023
It's intentional.
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by BALLOSKI: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2023
Kenosky1:
Such accidental attack is expected in a war situation, even Nigeria police is involved in accidental discharge when there is no war self, grin

Israel is actually dealing with the terrorist and destroying their capacity to ever attack them again. Iran and Hamas underestimated the response that will come from Israel, the plan was as usual to hide among civilians. cry

On a more serious note, UN should ensure an end to this conflict and prevent World War III, this one China don de send warship to middle east. undecided
Are you for real? Israel has always killed them without even hitting at Israel like they did this time around, and you think they don't know how Israel will retaliate?

Israel is too demonic, barbaric and cruel to be underestimated.

Do you notice how they quickly issue a statement because they hit an Egyptian army? Those ones are not Hamas, Israel won't start such war. It's on top Palestinians they can flex muscle.
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Morphinne: 8:37am On Oct 23, 2023
Stephench:

Firstly, Palestinians are not Arabs - they're referred to as Arabs because of Islam that got them Arabized. Palestinians and Jews are Canaanites. Same way the Jews ndgot Europeanized is the same way the Palestinians got Arabized - but the Jews didn't lose their religion that's the only difference. If the Bible is your point of reference in this matter, you'll always get it wrong. If you follow the Bible, then Israelites are not Canaanites and are land grabbers - but that's not the case.

Nobody is saying they aren’t Semites just like the Jews and Arabs but please be guided my friend, modern Palestinians are 100% Arabs as far back as 1947 at least but that’s not even the point. Palestinians are now 100% Arabic unlike the Iranian Persian people who are often mistaken for Arabs because of their Islamic identity.
Again, historical facts such as the names given to cities in Palestine and Isreal today are mostly Hebrew-derived.
What’s the language spoken by the Palestinians if they aren’t Arabic ?
What’s the Palestinian root/meanings of cities such as Tel Aviv and Jerusalem (pronounced Yerushalayim/Yerushalem)
If Tel Aviv and Jerusalem are name given by the Jews, isn’t it straight forward that the Jews got there first?
If the Palestinians were the first settlers, they should have cities named by them and in their language.
Thirdly, why did/are the Arab world fighting in their support if they aren’t Arabs like them ?
My friend, forget anthropology and ethnology, the modern-day Palestinians are now 100% Arabs sir

1 Like

Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Hamilton1(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2023
ElonEmpire:
Lol...Fear of facing real military (not bombing women and children) is beginning of wisdom.
You are talking as if Israel have not fought almost the whole Arab countries before.

Try read your History

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: British PM, Boris Johnson’s Brother Resigns (pixs) / Falling Boulders Kill 9 Tourists In India Landslide (Pic, Video) / Cyril Rama Re-Elected As South African President, Win With Absolute Majority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.