Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,323 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border (20724 Views)

Covid-19: Kim Jong-Un Orders Military To Kill Anyone Near Border With China / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) / This Is Why You Cannot Mess With The Egyptian Military. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by billyG(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2023
Make istrael leave Egypt alone oo!thrice beaten dem no want istrael wahala oo!
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Hamilton1(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2023
Nvestor02:

What do you even know about Arab nation, Egypt is not an Arab country. But they are Muslim country.

Meanwhile Iran, A Persian nation has been looking for war with israel since all this while

Israel no fit face them... They are looking for a support of US
Keep talking rubbish, tell Iran to send one missile to Israel and see what will happen next.
Israel no fit face them as if you have forgotten Israel 7days war with all this terrorists countries together.
Online warrior undecided

1 Like

Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Stephench: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2023
Morphinne:

Nobody is saying they aren’t Semites just like the Jews and Arabs but please be guided my friend, modern Palestinians are 100% Arabs as far back as 1947 at least but that’s not even the point. Palestinians are now 100% Arabic unlike the Iranian Persian people who are often mistaken for Arabs because of their Islamic identity.
Again, historical facts such as the names given to cities in Palestine and Isreal today are mostly Hebrew-derived.
What’s the language spoken by the Palestinians if they aren’t Arabic ?
What’s the Palestinian root/meanings of cities such as Tel Aviv and Jerusalem (pronounced Yerushalayim/Yerushalem)
If Tel Aviv and Jerusalem are name given by the Jews, isn’t it straight forward that the Jews got there first?
If the Palestinians were the first settlers, they should have cities named by them and in their language.
Thirdly, why did/are the Arab world fighting in their support if they aren’t Arabs like them ?
My friend, forget anthropology and ethnology, the modern-day Palestinians are now 100% Arabs sir

I'm dumb founded by this comment. I've never seen ignorance packed and jumbo together in a single comment. You have internet, why not research if you didn't already know anything about a place you've decided to discuss as an expert? Well, the question that preceded your claims says it all - I thought I was quoting an intelligent folk
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by ElonEmpire: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hamilton1:

You are talking as if Israel have not fought almost the whole Arab countries before.

Try read your History
And you believe that story?
West fought the Arab to keep their investment (Isreal)
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Morphinne: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Stephench:

I'm dumb founded by this comment. I've never seen ignorance packed and jumbo together in a single comment. You have internet, why not research if you didn't already know anything about a place you've decided to discuss as an expert? Well, the question that preceded your claims says it all - I thought I was quoting an intelligent folk
Typical f@@ls’ defense when they start running out of points. Firstly, you resorted to insult instead of countering what you read with facts then secondly, you failed to answer the questions I asked and rather than answering them for everyone to see, you had to do exactly like the eediot that you are, started asking us to go search online (typical f@@ls’ tactics) grin grin
We don’t have access to the internet, please kindly summarize the answers here for us or shut up forever.
I won’t stoop to your level so I’ll let the insult slide but please, counter the argument with facts rather than calling other people your family name. Thank you.
Palestinians are 100% Arabians.
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Stephench: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Morphinne:

Typical f@@ls’ defense when they start running out of points. Firstly, you resorted to insult instead of countering what you read with facts then secondly, you failed to answer the questions I asked and rather than answering them for everyone to see, you had to do exactly like the eediot that you are, started asking us to go search online (typical f@@ls’ tactics) grin grin
We don’t have access to the internet, please kindly summarize the answers here for us or shut up forever.
I won’t stoop to your level so I’ll let the insult slide but please, counter the argument with facts rather than calling other people your family name. Thank you.
Palestinians are 100% Arabians.

What exactly do you want me to answer? These dumb questions or ignorant claims?

For example?

Nobody is saying they aren’t Semites just like the Jews and Arabs but please be guided my friend, modern Palestinians are 100% Arabs as far back as 1947 at least but that’s not even the point. Palestinians are now 100% Arabic unlike the Iranian Persian people who are often mistaken for Arabs because of their Islamic identity.
Again, historical facts such as the names given to cities in Palestine and Isreal today are mostly Hebrew-derived.

Listen to yourself. Keep parroting Palestinians are Arabic from the figment of your imagination. Even when I tried to educate you earlier, you keep parroting the same falsehood. Palestinians have been Arabized that doesn't make them Arab. Arab is used for everyone in the middle east that's Muslim and belong to the Arab league but they all have their individual identity. Palestine spoke Aramaic and Hebrew as well as they're all Canaanite languages. Do you understand the concept of acculturation or you're too dumb to understand that?

What’s the Palestinian root/meanings of cities such as Tel Aviv and Jerusalem (pronounced Yerushalayim/Yerushalem)
If Tel Aviv and Jerusalem are name given by the Jews, isn’t it straight forward that the Jews got there first?
If the Palestinians were the first settlers, they should have cities named by them and in their language.

The cities are not named in Hebrew specifically but in Canaanite languages which Hebrew is a part of. Ancient Israelites and Palestinians/Samaritans spoke very similar languages that were mostly intelligible. Jerusalem is not English but the Anglicized form of the Aramaic word Yerusalem or the Hebrew word Yerushalami etc.

Thirdly, why did/are the Arab world fighting in their support if they aren’t Arabs like them ?
My friend, forget anthropology and ethnology, the modern-day Palestinians are now 100% Arabs sir

The above is the dumbest of all. I don't know where to start educating this level of thinking. Ignorance can be cured but I don't think it would be easy to try to cure dumbness
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Morphinne: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Stephench:

For example?

Listen to yourself. Keep parroting Palestinians are Arabic from the figment of your imagination. Even when I tried to educate you earlier, you keep parroting the same falsehood. Palestinians have been Arabized that doesn't make them Arab. Arab is used for everyone in the middle east that's Muslim and belong to the Arab league but they all have their individual identity. Palestine spoke Aramaic and Hebrew as well as they're all Canaanite languages. Do you understand the concept of acculturation or you're too dumb to understand that?

The cities are not named in Hebrew specifically but in Canaanite languages which Hebrew is a part of. Ancient Israelites and Palestinians/Samaritans spoke very similar languages that were mostly intelligible. Jerusalem is not English but the Anglicized form of the Aramaic word Yerusalem or the Hebrew word Yerushalami etc.

The above is the dumbest of all. I don't know where to start educating this level of thinking. Ignorance can be cured but I don't think it would be easy to try to cure dumbness

LIke I said earlier, you are a f🤡🤡l going by your insultive tantrums as that is the best defense line of f🤡🤡ls like you and you took well after your father who has failed to train you on how to relate well with people without being rude.
I’m not responding to keep you engaged but to protect the public from being brainwashed by a jihadist son of nobody.

“Palestinians have been Arabized that doesn't make them Arab. Arab is used for everyone in the middle east that's Muslim and belong to the Arab league but they all have their individual identity. Palestine spoke Aramaic and Hebrew as well as they're all Canaanite languages. Do you understand the concept of acculturation or you're too dumb to understand that?”

Lol, now I understand that I’ve been engaging a thickskull who believes that Arab is used for everyone in the Middle East that’s a Muslim and belongs to the Arab leaguegrin
You are the only one being f@@lish here to mistake every Muslim country as Arabic because nobody is saying they are Arabs by virtue of religion since there are Arabian Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and even Jews etc. Being an Arab has nothing to do with religion and it’s just that they are predominantly Muslims (Sunni mostly) I even made mention of Iran, a Persian country often mistaken for Arabic.

Again, stop this foolery already, being Arabized doesn’t mean they aren’t Arabs. And I mentioned it in one of my comments here that they’ve been described as arabs as far back as 1947 (at least)
Again ozuor, Palestinians are Arabs unlike the Persian people of Iran. The Israelis being Europeanized wouldn’t make them deny their Jewish origin but same can’t be said of the Palestinian people who aren’t even denying being Arabs but here you are saying they are not grin

The cities are not named in Hebrew specifically but in Canaanite languages which Hebrew is a part of.

Ekpa said the cities aren’t named in Hebrew grin
Only Jerusalem predates Israeli (has been in existence even before the biblical Abraham/Ibrahim pbuh), Tel Aviv is a city founded by Jews in the 19th century and its name is Hebrew-derived grin
Again and lastly mûmû, please tell us the distinct language spoken by Palestinians that is not Arabic just as Iranians speak Farsi while Jews speak Hebrew since you claim Palestinians aren't Arabs.
Ozuor, the modern-day Palestinians are 100% Arabians which they never deny being and I still don’t know what you hope to achieve with this your inherited mUmune$$.
Your are being ignored now. Enjoy your ignorance now, terrorist sympathizer.
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by nomolos92: 2:15am On Oct 24, 2023
Stephench:

For example?

You keep parroting this your "arabized" rhetorics to the extent that it moved from being funny to stupid, Palestinians never made this your dumb claim of not being Arabs at anytime, you're the one desperately attempting to shove the nonsense narrative down gullible people's throat, it's highly ridiculous grin grin

1 Like

Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Stephench: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2023
nomolos92:

You keep parroting this your "arabized" rhetorics to the extent that it moved from being funny to stupid, Palestinians never made this your dumb claim of not being Arabs at anytime, you're the one desperately attempting to shove the nonsense narrative down gullible people's throat, it's highly ridiculous grin grin

How many Palestinians do you know personally? I've got lots of Palestinian friends including dating some in Europe. Quit getting involved in something bigger than you
Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by Morphinne: 8:28am On Oct 24, 2023
nomolos92:

You dey mind the mûmû grin
A people who no longer have any distinct identity/language anymore other than Arabic.
If someone is going to claim that Palestinians are not Arabs, he should at least give us the language they speak as well as other things that separate them from Arabs then.
The fulanis would have been easily mistaken for Hausas but no, they are two distinct people going by the fact that the Fulani Language (fulfide) and cultural values are still in existence and intact unlike the Palestinians whose Canaanite culture and ancestry have already gone extinct to the point that they have no other language than Arabic yet one clown from Nigeria strongly believes that they aren’t Arabs.

I burst out laughing when he said Arab is used to describe anyone who is a Muslim and resides in the Arab world grin Bro legit thinks only Muslims are called Arabs not knowing that there are a sizable numbers of Christian, Jewish , Hindi, Buddhist Arabs residing in the Middle East grin
The Iranian and Turkish people are also Arabized but nobody would claim they are Arabs since they still have and preserved their languages (Farsi and Turkic respectively) , cultural identity and traditions unlike Palestinians who don’t even claim they aren’t Arabs.
Small time, the ozuor resorted to throwing insultive tantrums that is typical of f@@lish people when they run out of ideas grin
The point of the argument is not even about if Palestinians are Arabs or not but about if Israelis are or are not deserving of laying claim to the land. It’s an indisputable fact that they have long existed on the land just like their Palestinian brothers going by the fact that Tel Aviv is a city founded by a Jew in the 19th century long before the 1947 creation of the modern Israeli state. The city of Nazareth and Bethlehem (pronounced Beit-lehem in Hebrew) are both Hebrew-derived (though they have their Arabic translations but no denying the fact that Nazareth for instance, is Hebrew derived and was established as far back as 1500 BC at least, If the Jews hadn’t existed on this said land before, how were they able to found them and have them named in Hebrew?
Now since we’ve all agreed that the Jews are also legit owner of these lands just like the Palestinians, why can’t we just share the lands between them so as to prevent the recurrence of the holocaust? This was what the UN and USA proposed and they termed it the “two-state solution” i.e Arab state and Jewish state but what happened next? The Arabs (Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and maybe others) were disgruntled by this harmless resolution that they decided to wage war to annihate this small newly-formed country, Israel. Why was it so hard for the arabs to co-exist?
In a sharp turn of events and with the help of fate and the West, this small country dealt them deadly blows and seized more lands from them as a result. Israel got Jerusalem and Gaza from Palestine, Golan heights from Syria and a large swath of land from Lebanon and since then, the Arabs in Gaza have been using militia/terror tactics against Israel to take back their lands forgetting that any land you lose to conquest is gone forever and ever.
Just imagine Mexico asking the United States to surrender California State to them since it was not originally owned by the US grin

1 Like

Re: IDF Tank Accidentally Hits Egyptian Military Post Near Border by nomolos92: 1:17am On Oct 25, 2023
Stephench:

How many Palestinians do you know personally? I've got lots of Palestinian friends including dating some in Europe. Quit getting involved in something bigger than you

I met a couple of them in the United Arab Emirates too, they never denied being Arabs, stop capping shit.

Nonsense and dating some in Europe grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: British PM, Boris Johnson’s Brother Resigns (pixs) / Cyril Rama Re-Elected As South African President, Win With Absolute Majority / War Unnecessary, But We’re Ready To Defend Ourselves, Niger Junta Tells ECOWAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.