Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2224 Views)

If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by edunaragold(f): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Xscape1993(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
But sir, from all your explanation I can not figure out the issue of virginity here. I think it has to do with morals. Virginity has nothing to do with wrong disposition sir.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Zonefree(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
Propaganda against "virginity" is on the rise these days.

What do feminists and SIMPle men have against innocent and easy going virginity?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Zonefree(m): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
Xscape1993:
But sir, from all your explanation I can not figure out the issue of virginity here. I think it has to do with morals. Virginity has nothing to do with wrong disposition sir.
He's a simp. Virginity triggers them.

6 Likes

Re: . by Foodqueen(f): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
This one na virgin episode
Re: . by larryking78(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
edunaragold:
......I have paid all the necessary rite oo,she got to imo state and refused to come back,till now I can't see my baby, couple with the igbo seat at home ,east now is too hot ,I can't travel for safety sake,the .

Hello my bro, @edunaragold, sorry about your misfortune. This is indeed heartbreaking. I understand you wanted a Virgin and you got one that got you into unexpected marriage break-up. Marrying a virgin is good but it is not compulsory neither is it mandatory, meanwhile the disvirgined too have their good characters. Family sense and moral upbring issue is the problem here.

Unfortunately, talking about this to people may not bring solution, the best you can do is to approach the Elders in your family to reason the matters, call your parents and uncles to a get together and discuss the way forward. Of course when you discuss matter like this to people some may even blame you, while some will sympathize with you, but few will provide best way out.

First, I will say that you should pray about it. Second, take your time to allow peace in your brain mind and stop discussing the matter with any kind of persons who will put fire it.

God will save you from this experience...
Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
For you to blame all that happened on virginity , it shows you think like a boy and not a man. Grow up please

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Jeon(f): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
Oyindidi:
For you to blame all that happened on virginity , it shows you think like a boy and not a man. Grow up please

Not his fault, it is the way his brothers do hype Virginity is next to character ,a good timid and submissive woman and the key to a successful home.

12 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
You sat down to type this to the world.

Una dey try oh.

5 Likes

Re: . by Oyindidi(f): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jeon:

Not his fault, it is the way he brothers do hype Virginity is next to character ,a good timid and submissive woman and the key to a successful home.
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: . by Solsix(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Xscape1993:
I tire for op. How does being a virgin contribute to your plight

1 Like

Re: . by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
What do you mean when you say that "her sisters are jealous of the marriage"?. You are not rich, and no one knows if you are even educated, yet you think her sisters are jealous of you .
What you are experiencing is called karma. After you have slept around as a single guy, you think you can marry a virgin and have peace?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Jewessgratitud3: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
When they can't cater for a woman and the family does the needful they begin to make noise.

You sister in-law saw her sister, your wife was not living in good condition and decided to help you lift the burden, you came here shaming her with marriage that she's not married meanwhile you that is married cannot cater for your family abi why your wife run?

You claim other tribes endure suffering. then go and marry them now. The virgin you married can not endure hardship. She can't be comfortable in your house and still left to be with her sister. Something is definitely wrong and you're not telling us

I will keep saying it. If you know you can't cater for two comfortably don't go and trap someone's daughter inside hardship in the name of marriage.

11 Likes

Re: . by Little21: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
What do you mean when you say that "her sisters are jealous of the marriage"?. You are not rich, and no one knows if you are even educated, yet you think her sisters are jealous of you .
What you are experiencing is called karma. After you have slept around as a single guy, you think you can marry a virgin and have peace?
Exactly! No peace for whoever took their youth for granted and sleeping around with several people, just for them too come here and be shouting "virgin" up and down. This will be their fate.

4 Likes

Re: . by Natbrowny: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
grin grin grin grin. Ur content no relate to Virginity na.

Been damaged no be only sexuality.

1 Like

Re: . by jamesversion: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
In all your rantings, I didn't see any rant pertaining to virginity.

3 Likes

Re: . by sulakishop(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wailing wailer
Re: . by 90dbest: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Yorubas too mumu I swear anyway, na only low-self esteem Igbo dey marry Yoruba people. The leftovers.

1 Like

Re: . by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
For the ignorant comments above, the Op has the impression that virgin ladies are the best and have good character, the false narrative being fed everywhere by his fellow men lmao🤣 virgins should be able to endure anything especially hardship and irresponsible men with no complaint, they are meek and loyal, their virginity automatically cancels bad character 😂, so yes, virginity correlates with the Op's complaints 😀

Op my advice to you is to carry your cross like that, marrying a virgin covers all sins, so go to Imo state and bring your wife home, she will definitely obey you since she married you a virgin with a follow come good character grin

Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣

3 Likes

Re: . by MasterJayJay: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
Go to brothel and marry ashawo na.
Virgin bride is not for every man.
Some of you are destined to marry ashawo.
Re: . by Bede2u(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
edunaragold
My problem with the gibberish you wrote is the constant berating of Igbos.
Why? Do you believe that your wife wants better for herself because she is Igbo? So you are saying a Yoruba woman will not generally want better? That's interesting.
You should know that Igbos are forward looking people. When next you want to marry an Igbo girl, come correct and prepared. Or find the one on your level

2 Likes

Re: . by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:57am On Oct 23, 2023
Jeon:

Not his fault, it is the way his brothers do hype Virginity is next to character ,a good timid and submissive woman and the key to a successful home.

Is this coming from you? Surprising and intelligently asserted shocked
Re: . by Burgermotors: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2023
Nothing I no go see for this Tinubu government
Re: . by Usmanovic95(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2023
OP so base on this your narration,a woman with multiple body count is better than a virgin and wouldn't have act this up shey?

2 Likes

Re: . by SIONKPO1(m): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
When they can't cater for a woman and the family does the needful they begin to make noise.

You sister in-law saw her sister, your wife was not living in good condition and decided to help you lift the burden, you came here shaming her with marriage that she's not married meanwhile you that is married cannot cater for your family abi why your wife run?

You claim other tribes endure suffering then go and marry them now. The virgin you married can not endure hardship. She can't be comfortable in your house and still leave to be with her sister. Something is definitely wrong and you're not telling us

I will keep saying it. If you know you can't cater for two comfortably don't go and trap someone's daughter inside hardship in the name of marriage.

What are you saying

1 Like

Re: . by Houseofglam7(f): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2023
Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: . by Hideaki: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2023
Go and apologize to your wife for the wrongs you've committed even if it means shedding a bit of years and go down on your knees.

She'll definitely forgive you and go back home with you and your kid

1 Like

Re: . by thestreets(m): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2023
Houseofglam7:
Mtchewwwwwwwww

Registered since 2013 Aaaah u b original member oo.
Re: . by faxana(f): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2023
grin

Nigerian women dey marry o.....see person serious husband 😂.......

2 Likes

Re: . by RightToReject(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2023
The reason why she left you is obviously because of your lack of commonsense, as evident in your petty submission herein. You thought that she would remain naive and docile till eternity. It's a good thing that her elder sister was able to help her see through the bigoted, smothered, and oppressive scallywag that you're and discard you with alacrity.

Bumpkin!

1 Like

Re: . by Trustedapparel(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2023
So you want to enslave that girl just like that,,,op you are wicked.... anyway thanks to the family of the girl for their rescue...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie) / Help Ma Little Cousin!! / Meet World's Largest Family,man With 39wives,94children 33grandchildren (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.