Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet (3634 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Thunder Strikes Down Sen. Douye Diri’s Campaign Banner / "Government Owned Universities Should Be Privatize" - Sen. Ben Bruce / We Have Over 100M Phone Lines, Why Can't We Vote By Text -sen.ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by Kukutente23: 6:42am On Oct 23, 2023
complexstuffs:

I would be the first person to buy a Nigerian manufactured phone if there was one.

Let me tell you. I have a first degree in engineering and two masters degrees in Engineering and I know what impact #BuyNaija would have on our manufacturing industry.
So you're using a Chinese phone. What about the second one about sim?
As a graduate of engineering with two masters degree, don't you think you can take the bulls by the horn by making phones in Nigeria to support this crusades?
Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by complexstuffs(m): 6:47am On Oct 23, 2023
Kukutente23:

So you're using a Chinese phone. What about the second one about sim?
As a graduate of engineering with two masters degree, don't you think you can take the bulls by the horn by making phones in Nigeria to support this crusades?

Why are IPOB cannibals so emotional and lack logic all the time.

1. I buy Nigerian products whenever I see one. I asked you to show me a Nigerian manufactured phone and see if I would not be the first to buy one. You are here blabbing incoherent crap.
2. I myself am a small scale manufacturer and I need Nigerians to #BuyNaija.
3. I have two Glo sims
4. I will not reply you anymore as I see it as a waste of time

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by Blazebond(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2023
If all you do is complain about life and not trying or putting your best efforts into making it better than the present negative circumstances that you currently find yourself in,then I dont know what else to say to yo

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by doggedfighter(f): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2023
Acidosis:

An elder is telling you to buy Naija to grow naija but the same elder sent his three sons to US.-based schools, wears a foreign suit as seen on his profile. You and that useless elder are shamefully shameless.

Same way Tinubu urged you all to endure hardship while his son flies Nigeria's presidential jet to watch horse riding matches in Kano. Dem no say una no get sense. Stup!d lots.

Give them hot hot grin

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by michlins(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
When his father says what displeases him, does he disrespect and insult his own biological father and if he does then Sen Bruce should not be offended. Honour thy father and thy mother so that it shall be well with thy is a promise that will elude such a child who insults his parents or his parent's age mate.
you people just enjoy talking nonsense. With the amount of suffering and economic destruction going on in this country, you better be careful. Someone can give you unsolicited beating for talking nonsense. APC and Tinubu claims to have the solution to Nigeria problems, they better fix Nigeria oh.

I personally know that Tinubu is handicapped because Buhari destroyed Nigeria beyond repairs and it will take really hard and long decisions to put us on the path of prosperity again but then, Tinubu brought and defended Buhari with all his might and resources. He has inherited the problems.

He can choose to do something about it or use tribalism and religion to hold on power while the masses will suffer and antagonize each other.

What you have just seen is the frustration building up and trust me,it won't end there
Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by Kukutente23: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2023
complexstuffs:

Why are IPOB cannibals so emotional and lack logic all the time.

1. I buy Nigerian products whenever I see one. I asked you to show me a Nigerian manufactured phone and see if I would not be the first to buy one. You are here blabbing incoherent crap.
2. I myself am a small scale manufacturer and I need Nigerians to #BuyNaija.
3. I have two Glo sims
4. I will not reply you anymore as I see it as a waste of time
Your brain is filled with ipob trash. It's a waste of the three certificates you claim to hold that everyone you come across who disagrees with you is an ipob cannibal.

I ask, were your supervisors and examiners ipob cannibals when they disagreed with you and gave you a third class certificate which necessitated your need to have a PGD before attempting masters?

You see how daft your reasoning is now. A graduate of engineering who thinks his sole contribution to the economy should be buying is not worth even the third class certificate he received from his ipob cannibal infested school.

What do you manufacture? Zombie serum.
You need to learn to keep quiet going forward.
Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by wisdomkid: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2023
manutdrichie:
Ben Bruce is an id**t, a very useless one at that

You have absolutely NO right to call Ben Bruce that... He's the ONLY Nigerian senator that left politics after just four (4) years... LOL... I can swear that your favorite is still in government after 30 years and have absolutely nothing to prove. Did you know what that man saw in government that made him leave all those awoof money

This X fighter, does he know the power a senator has to effect changes on the Nigerian forex? Just h@te on useless matters

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2023
GlorifiedTunde:

You should be intelligent enough to point out the rants and falsehood, instead of being a lazy "insulter".
Ignore the illiterate, he is just a fool with internet access.
Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by DECLAN2015(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2023
lebienconnu:
That was a very clueless response from Olufunmilayo. He demonstrated a shocking lack of basic comprehension ability expected from a medical doctor. What Ben Bruce said is absolutely correct. Buy Nigeria to make Naira regain its strength. The present value of Naira is its true value.

That utterly disrespectful assault can never be justified.

She went on personal attack
Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by obailala(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2023
DesChyko:
On Saturday, Senator Ben Bruce shared a tweet, encouraging Nigerians to invest in Nigerian goods and services to grow the Naira instead of 'ranting' on social media.

However, celebrity doctor on X, Dr Olufunimilayo, didn't find any of his hypocrisy funny as he took him to the cleaners; citing numerous chances where he had to buy Nigeria too but chose to look the other way.

Tweets below:
https://twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1716089925215400271?t=Xze6NIgZ_sQGuxDXzOKWSg&s=19
Dr Olufunimilayo could have still passed his message without the insults and abusive words.

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by KingTom(m): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Dr olufumilayo is Igbo and Ipob
And Sen. Bruce is Yoruba and OPC grin
Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by LordBillionz: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2023
REDshouse:
This one replying too is clueless and useless .. see rants ode oshi
You are a shameless goat from a foolish family

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by LikeAking: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2023
Acidosis:

You want the likes of Glo, Dangote, UBA, Firstbank, Flutterwave, etc. to operate across Africa, even London and U.S., but you don't want Netflix to operate in Naija?

Ordinary UBA operates in more than 15 countries, including France, UK, and the US. yet that hasn't stopped the US. economy from growing..

The operations of MNEs in your country isn't the reason the economy is so bad. Do not allow the useless drug dealers in power make a mess of your education.

Nigeria had more Multinational companies during the days of Jonathan. If low MNE operations promotes economic development, then Nigeria should have gotten better since the exit of several MNEs in the last 8 years. Shoprite never run? Procter & Gamble never run? Framan Industries never run? So why hasn't your economy improved since their exit?

We need to create a policy in this country that permits the withdrawal of people's certificate.
That’s not my point..

I don’t support most of Ben Bruce’s narrative.
Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by Magnoliaa(f): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2023
REDshouse:
This one replying too is clueless and useless .. see rants ode oshi

As one who, presumably, is not clueless and useless, I'd have expected you to counter his submission logically or point out any nonsense he wrote to render his writeup a rant.

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by Magnoliaa(f): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2023
lebienconnu:
That was a very clueless response from Olufunmilayo. He demonstrated a shocking lack of basic comprehension ability expected from a medical doctor. What Ben Bruce said is absolutely correct. Buy Nigeria to make Naira regain its strength. The present value of Naira is its true value.

Why did Ben Bruce demonstrate the practicality of his suggestion by pointing us to the times where he has bought the naira to save it??

Is he suddenly realising that we needed to buy the naira to save it now? Was such a revelation eluding him while he was a senator and could actually make tangible contributions?

It's not about talking. It's about doing.

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by Magnoliaa(f): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He is so rude and incoherent. The time he should have used to present his thoughts in a respectable, credible and intelligent manner, he used in insulting his father's age mate just because he has access to a social media that will not be there for ever.

Tomorrow now, he too will be begging the Senators like Bosun Tijani. Smh.
They never learn anything. Same Bosun Tijani insulting the Senators then is on the seat now, I pray he succeeds and does not have to come some years later to give talk-is-cheap textbook theories like Mr Aganga.

And at the end of the day, you ended up making no point yourself.

1 Like

Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by kabillionaire(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Months ago, he shown the world a receipt of a flying car he ordered, first of it kind in Nigeria.
Maybe the car is being manufactured in Anambra.
Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by REDshouse(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=Magnoliaa post=126566579]

As one who, presumably, is not clueless and useless, I'd have expected you to counter his submission logically or point out any nonsense he wrote to render his writeup a rant.[

I can't cause his comment was filled with rant
s and insults
Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by yesloaded: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
lebienconnu:

The phone wey u take type this thing na made in Naija?

Who is deceiving who? grin
Re: Dr Olufunimilayo Takes Down Sen. Ben Bruce After 'buy Nigeria' Tweet by emmaodet: 12:18am On Oct 24, 2023
Acidosis:

We need to create a policy in this country that permits the withdrawal of people's certificate.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ On His Endorsement Of Locally Produced Food Stuff / Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Are The Major Sponsor Of Boko Haram - Ex Boko Haram Leader / Chinua Achebe: A Biafran In Nigerian Clothes - By Muhammad Jameel Yusha’u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.