Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu (25975 Views)

“Bola Tinubu” In Aso Rock Never Attended Govt College, Lagos(pics) / Ministerial List: Don’t Appoint Ex-northern Govs, APC Stakeholders Urge Tinubu / Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu by Harrynight(m): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2023
Chochovini:
. I disagree with u. It‘s not possible. If it were, he could have done it long before now.

This is Nigeria bro

If they could do it for Buhari why not tiniubu?
Re: We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu by Emusan(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2023
Goodvibes007:

1st bolded: OBJ and IG Tafa Balogun were there. PEPT accepted it too.
2nd bolded: Fake news.

Second is fake news yet your drug trafficker is going to court to stop the release cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like I said, if you can defend a liar who claimed to have attended a school in 1970 when the school was actually established in 1975. Shameless people
Re: We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu by AdamuKD: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2023
77up:
He no push drug reach your brother in nnewi, stop crying already.
You are a full zombie

God punish Ebola Tinubu
Re: We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu by Emusan(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2023
Harrynight:
that school is in Lagos, and as I said, Tinubu is the owner of Lagos, there is nothing Tinubu's camp can not do

I know the school is in Lagos but you think lying liar Tinubu who claimed he graduated from the school in 1970 when the school was actually established in 1974 will be given certificate. Who will provide such? Even Devil won't dare to issue that.
Re: We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu by Chochovini: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2023
Harrynight:

This is Nigeria bro

If they could do it for Buhari why not tiniubu?
. There‘s a question no one seem to be asking. If tinibu claimed he graduated from Govt sec sch in 1970, they should ask him, when was the school established then?
It therefore mean, the sch. might have been established around 1965 or there about.
Meanwhile, the sch. was actually established in 1974.
Is that the kind of cert. you think they can forge?
Re: We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu by mikeapollo: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2023
zuzuonyi:
Na so.

If Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu say him true true go school at all, abeg make him write one English composition under exam supervision titled "My last holiday". I wan check somtin grin
/

There is no ''Adekunle'' in Tinubu's names.
This is another fraud meant to mislead people into believing the Chicago certificate belongs to him.
Some of his book lickers decided to include the name ''Adekunle'' in wikipedia.com in order to cover up and make people believe that he bears the name Adekunle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu by obrian888: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Yesterday many were celebrating Ekiti state for topping the Transparency and Integrity Ranking among the 36 States.

But these same idiots will fight against those insisting Tinubu exhibits Integrity and Transparency in dealing with Nigerians.

A President that can not do basic introduction of himself to Nigerians viz
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Primary and secondary school:
Date of Graduation:
Source of Wealth:

Reno is a mad Dog
As far as Tinubu is concerned, his Integrity and Transparency is zero.
Re: We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu by Mrtaye: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2023
Akharmony:
This is just propaganda has usual. Nothing will distract me from making my money in this government. . Dont Play.
"Has usual"
Re: We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu by 2BabaNairaland: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anywhere in the world a simple/single alphabetical mistake caused people a lot of damages unlike with Tinubu but we are waiting to see what supreme court will do with this case.

bestman09:
grin
Ebola tinubu is really a seasoned forger! Unfortunately, tinubu have bought over the countries legal system.

Let's not forget that former Senate president Evans Enwerem was removed as president of the Senate simply because some of his documents bore Evan Enwerem instead of Evans Enwerem
Re: We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu by Akharmony: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mrtaye:

"Has usual"
Sorry in usual ni. . Abbi them usual
Re: We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu by Gallotti: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mission IMPOSSIBLE!😂
Re: We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu by Mrtaye: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
Akharmony:

Sorry in usual ni. . Abbi them usual
No "as usual ni"

1 Like

Re: We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu by EDOLUWA: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
Am patiently waiting for FBI report on Tinubu because that is the only report that Will reveal Mr Bola Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wage Award, 40% Salary Increase:  FG Dashes Hope Of Workers, Can’t Pay MDAs / Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School / Suspended SGF Feigns Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.