Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) (2403 Views)

I Said It, Tension In Supreme Court Led To Market Closures In Lagos / Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market / Thugs Chase Funke Akindele Out Of Lagos Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) by DesChyko: 6:58am On Oct 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
If you push the Yoruba to make Lagos hostile to the Igbo, you are not helping the Igbo.

You mean like you are helping the Igbos with this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/7612989/lagos-guber-plight-igbo-law

Mehn, May God give us memory retention and insight to identify these wolves in sheep clothing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) by PureFace1(m): 6:58am On Oct 23, 2023
Do you know the number of spare parts dealers in Lagos ?

It just mean one less competitor to deal with in Lagos spare parts markets.

1 Like

Re: SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) by 77up(m): 7:09am On Oct 23, 2023
To think I'm even hearing pamtech for the first time ever, good thing they are thinking home now since they are not happy with their host.

Honestly, I think it's long overdue already
Re: SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2023
DesChyko:

You mean like you are helping the Igbos with this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/7612989/lagos-guber-plight-igbo-law

Mehn, May God give us memory retention and insight to identify these wolves in sheep clothing.
Smh. You lack the ability to comprehend the post but you can still get someone who understands English very well to explain to you. What is happening today is predictable and no brainer.

The credible and just way to navigate it is reciprocity by collaboration. The alternative to it is force which I don't prefer.

And if you're still struggling to understand the post , just go to the conclusion:

Conclusion

Yoruba should not cheat Igbo and Igbo should not cheat Yoruba. Enough of this politics of lies, hate and bigotry every 4 years.

Reciprocity is the way out.

It's not everyone that's wired to cheat others and keep silent.

It's a natural law that if you keep taking from others and don't reciprocate by giving your own, that relationship will be ruined las las.

You can't keep all your own resources in Igboland, throng Yorubaland to come share the same finite resources of the Yoruba with them and think competition will not bring out the injustice of keeping all your own to yourself. If the Yoruba take back their resources, it is not because of hate but to make you share yours and collaborate by reciprocity. In my opinion, that's what is happening, it's not xenophobia since we're still citizens of same nation.
Re: SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) by DesChyko: 7:33am On Oct 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Empty words. Yorubas prefer not to travel to other parts of Nigeria. It's your cultural identity, own it. Igbos (like Fulanis but with a different reason) have no problems being adventurous. You must think we are fooled that the Igbos are the biggest threats you have in Lagos, hence your 'ronu' write-up?

Northerners that have openly clashed with, fatally wounded and killed your brothers at the slightest provocation time and again. They even have fortresses you dare not penetrate in various areas in Lagos and run a co-ordinated political system that flies over your head in the same Lagos.

But it is the individual 'mind-your-business' ideology driven Igbos that you're having an erection over. Use semantics to defend your misplaced priorities all you want. You're looking for what is not missing. We are not cows in a herd.

Your Nairaland account is an archive of Igbo hate, which is not a bad thing for you since you really believe in that. Be what you are and dump the sheep clothing please. 🤞🏾

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) by dokyOloye: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2023
Corn247:
Very funny people. These people didn't know there are spare part markets everywhere, even in Ekiti villages that sells everything you could ever need.
We didn't even know you exists
Where do your Ekiti spare parts dealers source their parts?
Is it not from the same Igbo traders in Ladipo?
Re: SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) by waynetee(m): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2023
DesChyko:

Empty words. Yorubas prefer not to travel to other parts of Nigeria. It's your cultural identity, own it. Igbos (like Fulanis but with a different reason) have no problems being adventurous. You must think we are fooled that the Igbos are the biggest threats you have in Lagos, hence your 'ronu' write-up?

Northerners that have openly clashed with, fatally wounded and killed your brothers at the slightest provocation time and again. They even have fortresses you dare not penetrate in various areas in Lagos and run a co-ordinated political system that flies over your head in the same Lagos.

But it is the individual 'mind-your-business' ideology driven Igbos that you're having an erection over. Use semantics to defend your misplaced priorities all you want. You're looking for what is not missing. We are not cows in a herd.

Your Nairaland account is an archive of Igbo hate, which is not a bad thing for you since you really believe in that. Be what you are and dump the sheep clothing please. 🤞🏾

Very dump assertion! who told you yorubas don't travel?
Is it because they don't come to SE that even the indigenes are running away from ?

1 Like

Re: SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) by DesChyko: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2023
waynetee:
Very dump assertion! who told you yorubas don't travel?

Quick question. Which region in Nigeria were you

born?
educated primary/secondary?
educated tertiary?
residing currently?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2023
DesChyko:

I don't owe you any further explanation. I will never fall for the blackmail of cyberbullies, unpatriotic elements and hate-filled bigots who misrepresent Igbo in the eyes of other people.

When these unpatriotic elements misbehave and we call them out, just like even foreigners do in South Africa, India, Malaysia etc, no amount of blackmail that it's an attack on the Igbo as a people will ever work. You do not represent the Igbo.

If you are hate-filled and hate Nigeria and always wish my country the worst, I will call you out whether you are from the north, south, east or west and when I do so,I do so because I am fully aware that these unpatriotic elements are not those who represent that tribe. Late Shekau of Boko Haram who even carved out a part of Nigeria by force to declare his caliphate, is Kanuri but the Kanuri did not send him to go kill other Nigerians to declare another country and when we called him out, I have not seen a Kanuri blackmail us that condemning Shekau is bigotry against the Kanuri.

If you like blackmail from now till tomorrow, it moves no needle, the Chinaza and his fellow unpatriotic elements who burnt down my city in 2020 were not sent to burn down Lagos by the Igbo as a people so we will call you unpatriotic lots out and your blackmail will fail.

One day, the silent majority of patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction will find their voice and join the rest of us to fight for our nation and end the tyranny of blackmailers, cyberbullies and criminal defamers who misrepresent the Igbo offline and online.

Every part of Nigeria is blessed with resources, let's exchange these resources and collaborate by reciprocity based on love, equity and justice.

Re: SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) by Hideaki: 8:18am On Oct 23, 2023
Wait till South East gets a functioning seaport and Lagos will be a deserted land

No more gara gara or say na we get Lagos.

Only Low iq bigoted apes says that
Re: SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) by dexmond: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2023
SpatialKing:

2by2 stores is actually what is building and sustaining the Chinese economy

Nigerian naira is failing today because your government is not supporting 2by2 economy instead they are wasting the money on expensive SUVs n sleeping with oloshos in New York hotels during UNGA...

Its actually called Cottage Industry. I saw a documentary showing Japanese family business that manufacture parts for planes.
Re: SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) by SpatialKing(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2023
dexmond:

Its actually called Cottage Industry. I saw a documentary showing Japanese family business that manufacture parts for planes.

Exactly,

That's what Nigerian economy is lacking
Re: SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) by Corn247: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2023
dokyOloye:

Where do your Ekiti spare parts dealers source their parts?
Is it not from the same Igbo traders in Ladipo?

Hahaha grin because the parts were made from ladipo? Or did you think it's only igbos that import.
You guys do not import up to 50% of what yorubas import...the major Toyota part importer in Lagos is even a yoruba man.. This is a business I have very closed ones doing

I've seen guys manufacturering engine blocks, pistons and other parts here in IB and even osogbo.

Guy rest, yoruba no need igbos for anything.. We just dey give you money so that you will also see something to hold body!
Re: SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) by DesChyko: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I don't owe you any further explanation. I will never fall for the blackmail of cyberbullies, unpatriotic elements and hate-filled bigots who misrepresent Igbo in the eyes of other people. .... the Chinaza and his fellow unpatriotic elements who burnt down my city in 2020 were not sent to burn down Lagos by the Igbo as a people. ..One day, the silent majority of patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction will find their voice and join the rest of us to fight for our nation and end the tyranny of blackmailers, cyberbullies and criminal defamers.

Thank you for the patronage. 😁

In all of these, your assertion today is that majority of the Igbos are not behind the 'elements' who are involved in what you call unpatriotic. Very very nice.

Let me take you to your assertion yesterday by quoting your first take on the Igbos in the article you wrote yourself:

FreeStuffsNG:
I notice a profound tension and apprehension from the majority section of Igbo who do not respect and appreciate the warm reception they enjoy in Lagos.

Please note that a minority of Igbo in Lagos are not part of the unappreciative tendencies fuelling the hostility the Yoruba now have against the Igbo in Lagos.

At what point in your view did the majority become minority, and vice versa because clearly, the majority was the problem yesterday? 😁😁
Re: SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) by Gainman: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2023
MXrep:
Please demolish all markets in Lagos. We are begging you now
because u no get anything doing. U still under your mama dey feed. Nah lazy boy like you dey reason this way
Re: SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) by OmoFiditi: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2023
bhella10:
Who would leave a safe environment like Lagos or Ibadan to go shopping in the East? Not even Easterner would take the risk MBA.

You propaganda is dead on arrival. There are no skull miners in their land, like we have in yoruba land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai Prepares To Fight Tinubu In Two Courts / Lagos Unveils Ikeja Model City Plan / Anambra Candidates Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.