Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Koran Burning Vs Bible Burning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Koran Burning Vs Bible Burning (1591 Views)

Can Someone Pls Explain Koran 10:94 / Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? / Evolution And Islam ( Qur´an / Koran Science ) + Life In Space ("aliens") (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Koran Burning Vs Bible Burning by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2012
Re: Koran Burning Vs Bible Burning by Goshen360(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
Christianity! what a kind of Christ-Life we are living on earth. Thanks be to God who had given us this kind of Life.
Re: Koran Burning Vs Bible Burning by LagosShia: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2012
frosbel:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHVl1GQmm5s?version=3&hl=en[/flash]

Some soldiers “unintentionally” burnt copies of the Quran.can you believe that? Did they not know what they were burning or did they know and thought it was alright? What does “unintentionally” mean?

From the look of things,this issue of burning copies of the Quran and also publishing intentionally provocative cartoons and literature against muslims is systemic to test the devotion and faith of the muslims and also to humiliate them.if this burning had happened in Denmark,we would not have had an apology from Obama.it happened in Afghanistan where American troops are vulnerable to death and we hear silly words like “unintentionally”.

The fat and cheeky fool in the video is shocked with the reaction of the people but he isn’t shock with the irresponsible act of the soldiers.did he even condemn that act? No! he actually gave out a justification using the excuse of “unintentionally”!!!he makes desecration looks appealing!!!

He then issued another excuse of burning bibles in Iraq by USA soldiers.as far muslims are concerned we are not the ones to protect the bible or protest against desecrating it.besides,the Quran isn’t the bible.so get that very clear.also,the Quran was burnt in a muslim country by invading soldiers from America and the west.the bibles on the other hand were burnt by Christian soldiers in a muslim country.in the first place what does tons of bibles got in to do in Iraq? All that aside,did anyone hear the Christians complaining? It is really not our fault that Christians do not value their holy book.afterall it is the same Christians who have mutilated their bible and rendered it into many conflicting,contradicting and misleading versions that are still being re-written through editing.who’s fault? The guy in the video is even faking a laugh that no one was killed when the bibles were burnt.do you know why? Because deep down inside of him he is burning of envy and jealousy that the bible isn’t as important to a Christian as the Quran is to a muslim.aside from American soldiers burning a holy text,those soldiers are invading Afghanistan and illegally occupying it.when you got a foreign army on your land,it is your right to defend your country and fight them.that is not terrorism and it is not violence.it is resistance to occupation and it is a human right!

This guy thankfully brought in the issue of the Danish cartoons.like I said,since the cartoons were published in Denmark to provoke muslims in a very childish manner,he didn’t have to say it was “unintentionally” published.may be the printing maching could have operated itself or the drawings appeared from the papers from nowhere.the guy refused to condemn what hurt the feelings of others.he either excuses the offense or he condemns the reaction and not the cause.is that what Jesus (as) taught him?[b] I am talking of the Jesus (as) that went into the temple and overturned the tables and scattered the coins and took a whip to beat those who were desecrating the house of God.[/b]isn’t it obvious this man in the video either doesn’t know Jesus (as) or he is talking about a different Jesus (as)?

The man tried to be so annoying by comparing healing for man on Sabbath and burning holy texts to provoke muslims and God which in no way benefits humanity.it only invokes the wrath of God and the disapproval of men and create turmoil.the filthy man wants to build a church in Makkah.is there a mosque in the Vatican city? I am not even trying to dishonor Makkah by comparing it to the Vatican city or lowering its status to the Vatican city.it is time Christians know that there are things they cannot touch and is beyond them.they should teach themselves manners and respect which are the basics any religion is expected to teach.you don’t go about provoking people and then try to either judge their reaction or make excuses.

“and Jesus said the Sabbath was made for man and man was not make for Sabbath”!why? because when a man is healed it benefits his wellbeing.but did Jesus also say:”the temple was made for man and man was not made for the temple” when he went with a whip to scatter the tables and coins of traders in the temple? Lets be fair here!!! Would the man in the video call Jesus a “religious fanatic” for attacking people in the temple as he refers to muslims protesting against the burning of the Holy Quran?

What this man should ask himself is this: why is it always a case of Christians burning holy texts of others and making provocative cartoons and not the other way round.he may not care of 100,000 bibles are burnt,but really have muslims done that? Who is more mature here?

Obviously the man just want a channel to advertise his book.he is talking nonsense and forgetting who Jesus (as) with a whip in the temple was!!!

1 Like

Re: Koran Burning Vs Bible Burning by aurenflani: 11:58am On Mar 03, 2012
@lagos-shia- spot on bro. The problem with christians/westerners is dat they are brought up to live double and confused lives. check out their moral rating and u will be shocked 2 realised dat they are as good as dead morally. d fundamentals of human social & moral precepts have been bastardised that even words have become confused in terms of dia meanings. so from such ppl expect nothing but confusion.what kind of brain do u have dat u go 2 a coun3 & invade, then occupy it and keep military bases there to threaten it's neughbours. when ur army desecrates d holy book believed by dis ppl as d word of guidance from d Almighty Creator, u feign hypocratical surprises and want to potray them as d trouble makers.
Re: Koran Burning Vs Bible Burning by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2012
LagosShia:

Some soldiers “unintentionally” burnt copies of the Quran.can you believe that? Did they not know what they were burning or did they know and thought it was alright? What does “unintentionally” mean?

these guys were getting rid of books and other unwanted material, so they burnt them all.

Obviously not everyone is informed in religious matters.

From the look of things,this issue of burning copies of the Quran and also publishing intentionally provocative cartoons and literature against muslims is systemic to test the devotion and faith of the muslims and also to humiliate them.if this burning had happened in Denmark,we would not have had an apology from Obama.it happened in Afghanistan where American troops are vulnerable to death and we hear silly words like “unintentionally”.

Don't worry we have tested the devotion and faith of Muslims and have come to the conclusion that the word violence is very much aligned to their religious belief system , infact , hysteria, anger and murder are integral attributes of ISLAM.

Killing innocent people is a sure way to tell us who your god is.

The fat and cheeky fool in the video is shocked with the reaction of the people but he isn’t shock with the irresponsible act of the soldiers.did he even condemn that act? No! he actually gave out a justification using the excuse of “unintentionally”!!!he makes desecration looks appealing!!!

He might be fat and cheeky , but you can only dream of his qualifications , expertise and faithfulness to the one and true GOD.

He then issued another excuse of burning bibles in Iraq by USA soldiers.as f[b]ar muslims are concerned we are not the ones to protect the bible or protest against desecrating it[/b]

Do you usually make things up as you go along

It is a known fact that in Iran and Saudi , even in China, bibles are routinely seized and burnt.

Stop exhibiting your hypocrisy here for all to see.

.besides,the Quran isn’t the bible.so get that very clear.

And thank God it is not !!!

also,the Quran was burnt in a muslim country by invading soldiers from America and the west.

Well maybe the terrorists should not have attacked the mightiest country on earth, they got what they wanted.

the bibles on the other hand were burnt by Christian soldiers in a muslim country.in the first place what does tons of bibles got in to do in Iraq?

As  I said earlier , the bible has been desecrated and burnt in many Muslims countries, I can provide tons of evidence if you care to engage your brain.

All that aside,did anyone hear the Christians complaining? It is really not our fault that Christians do not value their holy book.

The letter kills but the word gives live.

The words of the Bible are engraved upon our hearts.

And we do not show we value our books by killing as you and your violent Jihadsts do on an often basis.

We show the value of our book, by obeying the word of GOD.

afterall it is the same Christians who have mutilated their bible and rendered it into many conflicting,contradicting and misleading versions that are still being re-written through editing.who’s fault?

You mean the same corrupted bible that Muhammad plagiarised and the one that you and your so called confused scholars quote round the clock  grin grin

The guy in the video is even faking a laugh that no one was killed when the bibles were burnt.do you know why? Because deep down inside of him he is burning of envy and jealousy that the bible isn’t as important to a Christian as the Quran is to a muslim.aside from American soldiers burning a holy text,those soldiers are invading Afghanistan and illegally occupying it.when you got a foreign army on your land,it is your right to defend your country and fight them.that is not terrorism and it is not violence.it is resistance to occupation and it is a human right!

I have come to the conclusion that you are very immature and elementary in your logic , why would anyone be envious or jealous of ISLAM  

Good heavens, ISLAM is a repulsive death cult , why would anyone envy such a backward, wicked religion

You astound me.
Re: Koran Burning Vs Bible Burning by LagosShia: 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2012
frosbel:

these guys were getting rid of books and other unwanted material, so they burnt them all.

Obviously not everyone is informed in religious matters.
and you really think the USA army would burn materials they dont know what is contained in them? why are you lying?

Killing innocent people is a sure way to tell us who your god is.
and do you want me to treat you like a donkey one more time by showing you repeatedly how your own bible god killed indescriminately women and children?

Do you usually make things up as you go along

It is a known fact that in Iran and Saudi , even in China, bibles are routinely seized and burnt.

Stop exhibiting your hypocrisy here for all to see.
those copies of the Quran burnt,were they found and seized in the vatican city? what are containers of bibles sent to do in a place like saudi arabia?

You mean the same corrupted bible that Muhammad plagiarised and the one that you and your so called confused scholars quote round the clock   
too bad Muhammad (sa) was a better "author" than your own "holy spirit" that inspired the bible.Muhammad (sa) undoubtedly made a better book to the admission of christians.

as for your "frosbel",i can see you have deliberately refused to deal with my point that spoke of how Jesus (as) behaved violently like those muslims in afghanistan when the temple was desecrated.
Re: Koran Burning Vs Bible Burning by LagosShia: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2012
aurenflani:

@lagos-shia- spot on bro. The problem with christians/westerners is dat they are brought up to live double and confused lives. check out their moral rating and u will be shocked 2 realised dat they are as good as dead morally. d fundamentals of human social & moral precepts have been bastardised that even words have become confused in terms of dia meanings. so from such ppl expect nothing but confusion.what kind of brain do u have dat u go 2 a coun3 & invade, then occupy it and keep military bases there to threaten it's neughbours. when ur army desecrates d holy book believed by dis ppl as d word of guidance from d Almighty Creator, u feign hypocratical surprises and want to potray them as d trouble makers.

well said!
Re: Koran Burning Vs Bible Burning by jmoore(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2012
which part of the brain equates the killing of americans because they burnt a koran to Jesus who drove out traders from the temple?

For the record Jesus is God therefore he can fight for himself but these moslems are fighting for their god.
Re: Koran Burning Vs Bible Burning by Knight1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2012
LagosShia,

Question.Objectively.

If I burn a Quran, Have i burnt the Word of Allah? Is the Word of Allah in the font written or the lesson behind the letter?

I want you to think about where they print the Quran; Do you not think that some parts may have errors (such as sizing, colour etc) from the machine, What do you think is done to such pages?

The Quran is a medium to transmit the message inside it. Killing people for destroying a medium when there are millions more doesn't seem reasonable to me undecided

I've conceded some assumptions for the purpose of this thread, so Frosbel and co, I'm still in the faith. not to worry wink
Re: Koran Burning Vs Bible Burning by isalegan2: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2012
They're not "killing Americans" because they burned the Qur'an.  Afghanis are fighting back against an occupying force.  How easy it is to forget than USA invaded their country and continue to build up their bases there.  If you as a defeated man would just sit there and let your country be re-colonised, fine.  But others are not willing to be violated in their own country.  The fact that Muslims never accept oppression is the main reason they're been demonized by ignorant oyinbo-worsippers like Frosbel.  None of the conflict involving Muslims is religion-based.  The Palestinians fight back because of a territory, not because of "radical islam" whatever that politically-coined propagandist term means.  Iraqis fight back because they were also invaded and occupied and millions of their people killed and women and children violated. (Do you think we will ever forget Abu-Ghraib?.)  Lybia was invaded.  Cote d'Ivoire was invaded.  Syria is about to be invaded, as well as Iran.  Tell me, who's the bad guy here?  What is the prevailing similarity? 

But when the oppressed fights back, you get nonsense reports about religious wars.  War is war.  Because one side happens to be of a different religion doesn't make it a religious one.  Tell your lords, the mighty USA and NATO, to stop invading other countries and they won't have to worry about their Desecrating armies getting shot.
Re: Koran Burning Vs Bible Burning by LagosShia: 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2012
jmoore:

which part of the brain equates the killing of americans because they burnt a koran to Jesus who drove out traders from the temple?
that also falls under the category of violence.

those desecrating the temple were jews.if they were roman soldiers i wonder what Jesus could have done to them if he could.mind you,the jews were cheering for a messiah and a "king of jews" to free them from roman bondage and occupation just as the afghans are also under occupation.

For the record Jesus is God therefore he can fight for himself but these moslems are fighting for their god.

oh yeah,like he fought for himself when he was allegedly nailed and left pleading to the "other god" for help and asking him :"why has thou forsaken me". grin
Re: Koran Burning Vs Bible Burning by LagosShia: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2012
Knight1:

LagosShia,

Question.Objectively.

If I burn a Quran, Have i burnt the Word of Allah? Is the Word of Allah in the font written or the lesson behind the letter?

I want you to think about where they print the Quran; Do you not think that some parts may have errors (such as sizing, colour etc) from the machine, What do you think is done to such pages?

The Quran is a medium to transmit the message inside it. Killing people for destroying a medium when there are millions more doesn't seem reasonable to me undecided

I've conceded some assumptions for the purpose of this thread, so Frosbel and co, I'm still in the faith. not to worry wink

what matters is the intention behind the action.i am sure when those soldiers were burning those pages just like the satanic florida pastor,terry jones,also did,they were not acting because of font or color.

also,you really have no knowledge on how much effort is put in publishing the Quran copies.there is no such thing as errors while printing the Quran.printed literature with errors is therefore not to be considered to be "holy" or the "infallible word of God".

true that the Quran in physical form is made of paper and ink,but yet still that paper and ink is the manifestation of God's word and the symbol of spirituality.
Re: Koran Burning Vs Bible Burning by mrmayor(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2012
[size=14pt]Frosbel  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss LagosShia

You Guys Need To Get A Room, make una yansh tiya, una abuna dey only stand when una argue about una Holy Bokks[/size]

[size=14pt]Haba na wetin sef angry?[/size]
Re: Koran Burning Vs Bible Burning by Sweetnecta: 1:22am On Mar 05, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Breaking The Code 666 / What Do Reverend Fathers Know About Marriages? / Is The Punishment Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.