Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. (9683 Views)

PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium / Tinubu - "We’ll Not Allow Detractors Divide Nigeria" / Supreme Court: PDP Uncovers APC’s Plot To Frustrate Reversal Of Imo Judgment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by AntiChristian: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2023
Jesters and comic relief!

I'll await your premium tears!
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by Mosba: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2023
Na wrestling?
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by Jonjam269: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2023
Exercise in futulity, Dubia landlord is only entertaining his deluded followers and those who believed Buhari was cloned, everything would end up in the mud as usual. Nothing new.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by wrongnumber: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2023
Atiku should commence a criminal suit against Tinubu so that even if the corrupt judiciary in Nigeria clears him, no lawyer will even dare to defend him against clear forgery of a school result forged by him 4 years before the school was established.

Once he is convicted, that is the end of his political career and he will definitely spend the rest of his life in jail.

Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria says, “Any person who knowingly and fraudulently utters a false document or writing, or a counterfeit seal, is guilty of an offence of the same kind and is liable to the same punishment as if he had forged the thing in question.

It is immaterial whether the false document or writing, or counterfeit seal, was made in Nigeria or elsewhere".

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by spiSeyi: 7:49am On Oct 23, 2023
Sadiki grin grin
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by Emperormartin(m): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2023
Djele:
I challenge every urchins to bet me. There will be a rerun. Tinubu is finished
If there will be a rerun APC will now win Abuja because of the Wike...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by Tareq1105: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2023
Gjrich:
Atiku vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/22/atiku-vs-tinubu-well-win-at-supreme-court-pdp-assures-supporters/

Tell that to your gullible followers.

You didn't have 25% in 24 states and you think if you win at supreme court you will become president.

Keep entertaining your guests.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by MightySparrow: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2023
chiiraq802:
grin
Which of the supreme court The wan for Nigeria abiii Dubai supreme court

Athief.ku go and rest no be una get Nigeria. Nigerians cannot go from 8 years of Fulani rule to another 8 years of Fulani man.

Fulanization of Nigeria.
No
Tinubu Carry come.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by Mccullum: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2023
Atiku can't still believe that 2023 presidential election has gone and the winner facing governance business.

Supreme Court can't deliver judgement for sympathy and emotional tactics. Final verdict usually generated by evidences. Tinubu will till 2027 by virtue of what is on ground.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by AntiChristian: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2023
wrongnumber:
Atiku should commence a criminal suit against Tinubu so that even if the corrupt judiciary in Nigeria clears him, no lawyer will even dare to defend him against clear forgery of a school result forged by him 4 years before the school was established.

Once he is convicted, that is the end of his political career and he will definitely spend the rest of his life in jail.

Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria says, “Any person who knowingly and fraudulently utters a false document or writing, or a counterfeit seal, is guilty of an offence of the same kind and is liable to the same punishment as if he had forged the thing in question.

It is immaterial whether the false document or writing, or counterfeit seal, was made in Nigeria or elsewhere".

Error 404!

Why not invest in the failure of a case? Waste your funds for the next few years!
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by billyG(m): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2023
Let them win..
I think pdp is a lesser evil.
We have come to the crossroad that we have to choose between worse and worst.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by HeroicMeastro: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2023
Djele:
I challenge every urchins to bet me. There will be a rerun. Tinubu is finished
Rerun on what grounds?
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by bentenny(m): 8:19am On Oct 23, 2023
Mumu APC fanboys go still find a way to attack Peter Obi!
If there was the slightest chance to blame Peter Obi for the fall in naira,APC would have hilariously and stup.idly done so!
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by wrongnumber: 8:30am On Oct 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

Error 404!

Why not invest in the failure of a case? Waste your funds for the next few years!

Who be this one?
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by ejimatic: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2023
Gjrich:
Atiku vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/22/atiku-vs-tinubu-well-win-at-supreme-court-pdp-assures-supporters/
Dey play grin grin
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2023
post=126561973:

All of us @MANNAB say :

Hehehehehe
grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink

For more jokes : Text PDP to 419.

grin cheesy wink

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

We Rise.
This was the same way you were praising that disaster called Buhari. Now you have started again with this one. Posterity will never forgive you.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by discusant: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2023
After violating Electoral Act of 2022, INEC invented its own laws in the court. It tells us that Electronic transmission of vote results is not a means to collate vote results. In other words, only INEC boss has right to change the election laws at any minute of the day; the judges and lawyers should have no say on election laws.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by heysquare(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2023
Atiku is already CKD
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by ubimagos: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2023
billyG:
Let them win..
I think pdp is a lesser evil.
We have come to the crossroad that we have to choose between worse and worst.
🖕
Who are the way? Sore loser!
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by crossbreedwears(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2023
Atiku is not Fulani. Infact Atiku was born in Cameroon present Northern Nigeria. Also he's not fulani but an Hausa man
chiiraq802:
grin

Athief.ku go and rest no be una get Nigeria. Nigerians cannot go from 8 years of Fulani rule to another 8 years of Fulani man.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by AntiChristian: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2023
wrongnumber:

Who be this one?

Condescending wrondnumber!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by Enemyofpeace: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2023
Yinmu!
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by kingbee90: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2023
chiiraq802:
grin

I'm from the south but if another Fulani man ruling Nigeria would ease the hunger and hardship in the land, I will fully support it.
Na who southern presidency help? Even you with your N30,000 social media stipend, hunger dey wire you wella.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by YouandiAllofus: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2023
post=126561973:

All of us @MANNAB say :

Hehehehehe
grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink

For more jokes : Text PDP to 419.

grin cheesy wink

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
[b]we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

We Rise[/b].
Although your post is an acknowledgement of the failures of this your supported government, it would have made more sense if you have said labour party at the bolded part of your post.

I salute your courage at admitting the truth though. Unless it was ignorantly admitted from the excessive intake of cassava and corn occasioned by the severe hardship brought about by the certificate forger, your president.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by 1972xy: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2023
Dreamer !
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by famology(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2023
I just pity the ignorant supporters of Atiku and Obi. Lol 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by Dalatu1994(m): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2023
we have hope atleast
full support atiku
even though you loose
i believe that. you cannot loose this case by god grace
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by billyG(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2023
ubimagos:

🖕
Who are the way? Sore loser!
Which one is "Who are the way" boy stopped taken hard drugs!
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
emkz:
How?

Atiku could not prove how he won at the tribunal.

He should give it a rest.

If Atiku really believed he won the election, he'd go and prove it sensibly. It is because he knew that he lost that he is running around to Chicago and getting that hungry Phrank Shaibu and Paul Ibe to organize press conferences to try to discredit Tinubu.

Where was all this energy during the campaign?

Atiku already saw himself as the president, and was called president in waiting by his ilk of irresponsible sycophants led by Dino Melaye and Timi Frank. He received the shocker of his life when Tinubu defeated him.

I advise Atiku to seek therapy. He needs to overcome the shock of the defeat he suffered. He is no longer acting rational.

And he needs to stop thinking he can deceive his way to the presidency when he could not win at the polls.
Gbam well said
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by bluefilm: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
Salewa97:
I'm confident that Baba Tinubu will come out victorious from the Supreme Court and that PDP's assurance of his win is well-placed.

You're confident that certificate forgery will be declared non certificate forgery?

Says a lot about you.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: We’ll Win At Supreme Court – PDP Assures Supporters. by cameraguidepro: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2023
I always read and looked for the latest trending news and wished for a video camera that fits in my pocket easily and is just as powerful.<a href="https://www.cameraguidepro.com/">cameraguidepro</a>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari will not force Ministers, aides to take pay cut –Presidency / LP Confirms Talks With Ogun APC Faction, May Give Amosun’s Candidate Guber Ticke / Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.