Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! (2412 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Carcholce: 6:13am On Oct 23, 2023
I cannot work for another man! Rich kid like me. With the amenities at my disposal in Nigeria, I do not see why I should continue to work for a man with a working penls as mine. Not forgetting some of them with erectile dysfunction.

Another important thing is. I cannot even jump queue anymore, in Nigeria I sit inside the car and signal to the security guard to take me inside the bank with 1k squeezed into his hand. Overtime they start making way for me immediately they sees me at the bank premises.

A lot of other things I cannot mention right now. Imagine a scenario where the Oba of Benin travels abroad and becomes a commoner. E nor clear na.

In 2022 I broke up with a lady because her job was to clean adult asx. The same adult asx She would not clean in Nigeria.

I am telling you this from fact, 99.9 percent of Nigerian men do not like abroad but Nigeria where they feel like a king. The majority that would care to argue this are the percentage that can sell you to a white men for mere recognition while the others are married men.

(Anyone that can guess correctly why I said married men has won the sum of 10 thousand Naira)

Please provide your answers with facts and statistics!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Cruise777: 6:20am On Oct 23, 2023
cool

Naso my friend Fash dey para after Masters in UK till he came back home

Through out University days he drove a Car, as his father was a wealthy PDP Man, a Contractor, and he was made to supervise some projects which made him cool money

After Masters degree in UK, he got a care giver Job with relatively good pay and the woman was not too old but had dementia , the plan was for him to stay till he got some better Job in IT sector..

He complained about everything, from weather to rent, to Bus, and Subways, everything pissed him off

Nigeria is so sweet, very interesting and fun place... The problem is you need money to enjoy Nigeria

22 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by ahnie: 6:24am On Oct 23, 2023
I m gonna love this thread,it's goin be funny and hilarious cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Carcholce: 6:35am On Oct 23, 2023
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Cruise777: 6:39am On Oct 23, 2023
Carcholce:

Bros you will not fully understand. Abroad is not even a place to enjoy car. In Nigeria, the potholes and everything is why I enjoy driving. Everything is just different here!

These people are so smart enough that they created a box system and put everybody inside the box. You cannot break a rule here, it is not possible. but if you want to try breaking the rules, you have to be white at least.

The thing most people do not see is that, this same box system cannot and will never be created in Africa/Nigeria. If it is created and operates, there will not be export of slaves to the west.

Baba I understand you... You forgot to mention Tax on everything, Digital tolls on road and expensive health care system in case you don't have health insurance

People with Virgin passport or people without passport would always hate anybody warning them ahead

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2023
You say wetin
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by thompson1510(m): 6:47am On Oct 23, 2023
Na wetin you talk make me leave Dubai a month before Covid!!!
Bro, Naija no balance immediately I got back because nobody wanted to help.

Na this year i just balance ooo...e no dey easy to reintegrate back into the system if you don't have any monthly job giving you little boost unless your parents are rich.

Me na lone wolf ooo...even my siblings wey get money sef get plenty things they would wanna use their cash for.
I hate asking people for help Bro but I learnt the hard way ever since that stupid heat blow my pneumonia comot immediately i enter Naija!!!

So i am trying my best to make sure as New Boss of my own, I can work remotely and just go for vacation.

If me don chop and see money dash those around me, walai we die here!!!

Bro,come and see different opportunities to make money but i couldn't even tap in because of funds ooo...a whole me wey no dey back down from any business.

I just cleared all debts i incurred because i didnt wanna settle for less in Naija. What paved way for me was because I never stopped being real no matter the job that came to my desk online!!!

Did all with a good heart and someone appreciated all my skills wey family even doubted I had because I told them I couldn't work under them or any family friend.

BRO, I did a 17k monthly job as an Engr and IT professional.
Naija sweet but na that time you go dey hear rubbish wey go dey distract you. How Iya Biliki na witch wey use your cash do you!!!

It's all distractions that would waste years of your existence if you are not careful. Pray to your Higher Existence or whatever you believe in and make sure it's real. You will find God if you look deeply Bro...and that alone paved way for an old fool that got used because he refused to know God.

I wish y'all outside the best!!! But I can't let my skills I sacrificed alot to teach myself go to waste working for another man that got same balls I got.

It's either we are partners or nothing!!! I didn't allow hunger force me to settle for less. People prefer a follower but being your own boss is as sexy as phucqq!!!
cool cool grin cheesy wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by PythonTutorial2(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2023
The fact it that EVERYTHING IN THIS LIFE WILL HAVE ITS ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES . So you should consider the two when making your decision.

Meanwhile, check below 👇 for something I have for you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by AdamuKD: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2023
grin
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by DaddyRochie1642: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2023
Carchoice, nobody here so far seems to know the answer to your question, we are all ears to know, kindly indulge us.
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Houseofglam7(f): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2023
Lol
Lol
Lol
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Stevenbright(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2023
Carcholce:
I cannot work for another man! Rich kid like me. With the amenities at my disposal in Nigeria, I do not see why I should continue to work for a man with a working penls as mine. Not forgetting some of them with erectile dysfunction.

Another important thing is. I cannot even jump queue anymore, in Nigeria I sit inside the car and signal to the security guard to take me inside the bank with 1k squeezed into his hand. Overtime they start making way for me immediately they sees me at the bank premises.

A lot of other things I cannot mention right now. Imagine a scenario where the Oba of Benin travels abroad and becomes a commoner. E nor clear na.

In 2022 I broke up with a lady because her job was to clean adult asx. The same adult asx She would not clean in Nigeria.

I am telling you this from fact, 99.9 percent of Nigerian men do not like abroad but Nigeria where they feel like a king. The majority that would care to argue this are the percentage that can sell you to a white men for mere recognition while the others are married men.

(Anyone that can guess correctly why I said married men has won the sum of 10 thousand Naira)

Married men because they find it difficult to take risks as they have bills to pay in order to take care of their dependents. Hence, they got no choice than to manage the situations that way!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Hideaki: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2023
Nigeria is for the criminally minded and the fact they thrives comfortably baffles me.

I left nigeria after finishing my secondary school education at a boarding school, my mom pleaded with me to stay but I couldn't because I was finding it hard to cope being sane in an insane country, people litter the environment anyhow, polices are harassing individuals

There was this time I took my mom's car for a ride , I was stopped by police at a check point for hijacking a car even I showed them my ID, driver, my driver's license and they couldn't let me go untill I settle them which I did after spent up to 6 hours there missed an appointment

It was there I vowed to come back to nigeria even it means denouncing my nigerian citizenship.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by BItt: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2023
Carcholce:
I cannot work for another man! Rich kid like me. In 2022 I broke up with a lady because her job was to clean adult asx. The same adult asx She would not clean in Nigeria.

I am telling you this from fact, 99.9 percent of Nigerian men do not like abroad but Nigeria where they feel like a king. The majority that would care to argue this are the percentage that can sell you to a white man for mere recognition while the others are married men.

Married men oftentimes make poor choices, as time goes on those poor choices are used as a motivation for single unmarried eligible male.
They feel if not because they are married, they would have excelled well outside Nigeria. They feel marriage brought alot of burden and tied their opportunity of leaving 9ja.

So if you, a single unmarried eligible-bachelor say you are coming back from abroad to start a new life here, they'll tell you, you are making a mistake.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Mindlog: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2023
When you miss your dysfunctionalities.

How every Nigerian migrant here in the UK, wipes adult asx for a living still makes me laugh. cheesy cheesy cheesy

While a student on the 20hr a week work limit, I did work as an A Level Psychology tutor online and was paid £21 per hour and tutored between 16-18hrs per week.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Oyindidi(f): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2023
Come back for group hug

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by SuperOnyi: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2023
Carcholce:

shocked

The fact that you mostly miss the illegalities proves that Nigeria is only meant for criminal minded individuals.
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Kobojunkie: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2023
Carcholce:
â–  In 2022 I broke up with a lady because her job was to clean adult asx. The same adult asx She would not clean in Nigeria.
I hate the way Nigerians continue to choose ignorance over commonsense year in and year out. undecided

Do you know that there are equally many weak and sick people in Nigeria who need to have their arses washed as well? The major problem in that country is we don't count these people as humans at all. We instead see them more as failures and unfortunates who don't deserve our attention Couple that with silly traditions such as the one that programs kids to believe it is taboo to behold the unclothedness of their parents and you have children who detest washing their parents when they are sick and unable to do so. Why then would you think to fault anyone for not wanting to clean adult arses in Nigeria? undecided

Have you cleaned adult arses in Nigeria? undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by ITbomb(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
Rich kid wan come back to chop daddy's money like a daddy boy he is, instead of to be a man and create value
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by BigDawsNet: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Abroad is sweet when you have a high professional paying job...

Some IT guys even work from home and make cool $75/hr doing what normal regular tech guy does in Nigeria and get just 60k/months...

If you hav plans to relocate.. just take some months to learn a skills and master it..

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by online4business: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
Friday I'm leaving this shit hole forever.

Dysfunctional people na Dem full here see this one wish them go treat an like VIP with nothing to offer.

Uganda here I come. I can't go America na craze dey worry me...

Africa na we go joli joli.

No be money or hustle dey carry me go oo already made money and still making money.

Just want to settle business with lawyers to take care of my houses so the money keep coming.

My British friend on reddit is Going to Gambia with his wifey we must align base on SEO business.

Get out now why you can to a sane African country that works.

Already have a plan to buy a house in any African country i find confortable.

Kenya Namibia and

If I'll go to Europe it's either for joli and it's countries that are anti COVID.

I wan live pass my grandma wey kiafor 96.

God give my family long life I no want make Nigeria happen to me.

After Friday I go do give away.

Sharing my SEO strategies... Make blogging as easy as ABC so anyone ready to make money online can follow and see results.

This is will be dedicated to mk82 and venzal codedboy on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
Na una know the kind stressful country wey una go,for me,am enjoying myself.if I finish building my house in Naija,I will return and flex native dishes for 1month.Then come back to continue hustle. I will never come back till I finish my house grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Ganjafama(m): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
Carcholce:

Nigeria is a place where money paves the way for you. The moment a Nigerian man lands in a foreign country he starts to feel caged: missing out on things he would have done in Nigeria and got away with.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Fhaze(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
There's no one rule to life

People still get there and do better things for themselves

Same here in naija, so its you not the country

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Woodshot: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Some IT guys even work from home and make cool $75/hr doing what normal regular tech guy does in Nigeria and get just 60k/months...

If you hav plans to relocate.. just take some months to learn a skills and master it..

You're appreciated... Kindly suggest skill or skills one could learn..
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by KingEarnest(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
Carcholce:

Abroad, women have more power than the man.

The man has little or no say in the affairs of the home.

If he tries to force it, there will be a divorce and he looses half of his shît and starts paying child support.

https://www.nairaland.com/579438/regret-bringing-wife-abroad

https://www.nairaland.com/5857711/wife-trying-ruin-career-within
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by BigDawsNet: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Woodshot:

You're appreciated... Kindly suggest skill or skills one could learn..

Software Developer
Ui/Ux
Data analyst
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by alphaNomega: 3:54am On Oct 24, 2023
[b][/b]
Carcholce:

I don't know what you are looking for, but you are welcome back to Nigeria any time. The gates are wide open cheesy
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Erums(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
BigDawsNet:

What kind of skill can i learn
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by BItt: 3:08pm On Apr 03
BItt:

Married men oftentimes make poor choices, as time goes on those poor choices are used as a motivation for single unmarried eligible male.
They feel if not because they are married, they would have excelled well outside Nigeria. They feel marriage brought alot of burden and tied their opportunity of leaving 9ja.

So if you, a single unmarried eligible-bachelor say you are coming back from abroad to start a new life here, they'll tell you, you are making a mistake.

Cc Carcholce I did get it right?
Can I win the 10,000
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by kpakpakpa(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03
A funny but meaningful thread.

The op is not planning to come back anytime and was only describing how the Nigerian society values money/wealth over everything, that is why they can do anything abroad to make money but can not do it in this country.

As for the question, married men in most developed countries will like to be in Nigeria because of the level of authority they will have over their women. Example if you have money, you can beat your wife and still put her in a cell in Nigeria and nothing will happen to you(ask ffk if i'm lying) you can not try that abroad without bearing the consequences. Another aspect is your family name, nobody send you for abroad even with your billions, you will be treated same with a person who has less than a thousand, in Nigeria, having millions can make you a mini-god, your children who don't have anything will be worshiped simply because their father is rich even your househelps are respected.

cc carchoice
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Carcholce: 6:28pm On Apr 03
BItt:

Cc Carcholce I did get it right?
Can I win the 10,000

lol. You came back to this?

Oya send your account.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should This Muslim Lady Marry Her Catholic Boyfriend? / Marriage Is Hard Work! !!!!!! / Adorable Pictures Of Generations Of 5 Sons Versus 6 Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.