Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! (2482 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by kpakpakpa(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03
Carcholce:

lol. You came back to this?

Sir can i send mine. I know you choose a winner already but please help me with a token too. Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by BItt: 6:44pm On Apr 03
Carcholce:

Oya send your account.
L
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Carcholce: 6:58pm On Apr 03
kpakpakpa:

Sir can i send mine. I know you choose a winner already but please help me with a token too. Thanks

Send yours too.
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Carcholce: 7:00pm On Apr 03
BItt:

Haaa
Damilola Okikiola

Sent
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by BItt: 7:01pm On Apr 03
Carcholce:

Sent
thanks boss. God bless and elevate you. Please help me modify the acc
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Gift96: 7:03pm On Apr 03
Carcholce:

Send yours too.
Please can I send mine too.
Help me with a token
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by kpakpakpa(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03
I
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Gift96: 7:11pm On Apr 03
Carcholce:
I cannot work for another man! Rich kid like me. With the amenities at my disposal in Nigeria, I do not see why I should continue to work for a man with a working penls as mine. Not forgetting some of them with erectile dysfunction.

Another important thing is. I cannot even jump queue anymore, in Nigeria I sit inside the car and signal to the security guard to take me inside the bank with 1k squeezed into his hand. Overtime they start making way for me immediately they sees me at the bank premises.

A lot of other things I cannot mention right now. Imagine a scenario where the Oba of Benin travels abroad and becomes a commoner. E nor clear na.

In 2022 I broke up with a lady because her job was to clean adult asx. The same adult asx She would not clean in Nigeria.

I am telling you this from fact, 99.9 percent of Nigerian men do not like abroad but Nigeria where they feel like a king. The majority that would care to argue this are the percentage that can sell you to a white men for mere recognition while the others are married men.

(Anyone that can guess correctly why I said married men has won the sum of 10 thousand Naira)

Please provide your answers with facts and statistics!

It's complicated but but the reason why married men will argue this. In Nigeria, married men can't be challenged so they cherish that status. Their wives rever them since they often shoulder all their responsibilities without having to even live for themselves. Before they realize they haven't lived for themselves, they are already in their late 50s and 60s.

By that time, they can't much hunt the life they dream but force the belief that their lives are better in Nigeria then moving over there
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by kpakpakpa(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03
Carcholce:

Send yours too.
Pls sir, you said i should mine too

2615878337 ZENITHBANK

Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Sapasenator: 8:24pm On Apr 03
Carcholce:
I cannot work for another man! Rich kid like me. With the amenities at my disposal in Nigeria, I do not see why I should continue to work for a man with a working penls as mine. Not forgetting some of them with erectile dysfunction.

Another important thing is. I cannot even jump queue anymore, in Nigeria I sit inside the car and signal to the security guard to take me inside the bank with 1k squeezed into his hand. Overtime they start making way for me immediately they sees me at the bank premises.

A lot of other things I cannot mention right now. Imagine a scenario where the Oba of Benin travels abroad and becomes a commoner. E nor clear na.

In 2022 I broke up with a lady because her job was to clean adult asx. The same adult asx She would not clean in Nigeria.

I am telling you this from fact, 99.9 percent of Nigerian men do not like abroad but Nigeria where they feel like a king. The majority that would care to argue this are the percentage that can sell you to a white men for mere recognition while the others are married men.

(Anyone that can guess correctly why I said married men has won the sum of 10 thousand Naira)

Please provide your answers with facts and statistics!

You never provided any fact or statistics to back your spurious claims and you are expecting others to provide facts and statistics?
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Carcholce: 2:50am On Apr 04
kpakpakpa:

Pls sir, you said i should mine too

ZENITHBANK

Thanks

Sent
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by kpakpakpa(m): 3:56am On Apr 04
Carcholce:

Sent
Thank you sir. God will bless you
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by DonPablo9511: 2:50pm On Apr 04
Carcholce:

Sent
Bltt and Gift96 are alternate account of the person (FatherCHRISTMAS)

..scrutinize well before sending money
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Carcholce: 5:03pm On Apr 04
DonPablo9511:
Bltt and Gift96 are alternate account of the person (FatherCHRISTMAS)

..scrutinize well before sending money

Bltt, is it true you are the same person as Gift96 (Fatherchristmas) ??
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Gift96: 5:09pm On Apr 04
Carcholce:

I'm not bit. That troll has been following me up and down. From the beer parlor thread
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Gift96: 5:21pm On Apr 04
DonPablo9511:
FatherChrismas full name is Damilola Olamide..Bltt sent you account number with Damilola Okilola

It is fATHERCHRISTMAS using his sibling account number

Reason why he asked you to be fast in deleting it .

Weyrey you don carry loud again
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Kingrshd3: 5:48pm On Apr 04
Carcholce:

Sent

My OPAY account any amount sir.

God will bless you in more folds 💕
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by BItt: 7:25pm On Apr 04
Carcholce:

Hello I am just seeing this post.
I have nothing in common with those two guys. I had to go through their post.
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Sapasenator: 7:33pm On Apr 04
kpakpakpa:
A funny but meaningful thread.

The op is not planning to come back anytime and was only describing how the Nigerian society values money/wealth over everything, that is why they can do anything abroad to make money but can not do it in this country.

As for the question, married men in most developed countries will like to be in Nigeria because of the level of authority they will have over their women. Example if you have money, you can beat your wife and still put her in a cell in Nigeria and nothing will happen to you(ask ffk if i'm lying) you can not try that abroad without bearing the consequences. Another aspect is your family name, nobody send you for abroad even with your billions, you will be treated same with a person who has less than a thousand, in Nigeria, having millions can make you a mini-god, your children who don't have anything will be worshiped simply because their father is rich even your househelps are respected.

cc carchoice

You and op are totally wrong.

I am a married man abroad and I do not have a special authority over my wife compared to when we lived in Nigeria. Nothing has changed.

Nigeria is good for visits but never to live. Too many uncertainties in one single country. The op is entitled to his opinions even though they have no basis in reality.

Dear op, buy your tickets and go to Nigeria instead of acting out on Nairaland. No one is holding you abroad against your wish.
Re: I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! by Zee0007: 9:31pm On Apr 04
Carcholce:

Oya send your account.

Boss. I fit see too abeg? Make I drop for any amount please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did I Marry Wrong? / Should I Confront My Unfaithful Married Sister? / Erectile Worries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.